Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Question: Are our animal companions with us? So, would Kristoff ("Kristina") have Sven (female Sven)? And would Rapunzel have Pascal?
Yes, actually! I hadn't thought of it before, but that's a great idea ;)

View attachment 88540
.:Name:.
Samuel "Sam" Finklestien

.:Character:.
Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas)

.:Age:.

.:Sexuality:.
Homosexual

.:Apperance:.
View attachment 88541
.:Height:.
5'9"

.:Hair:.
Samuel has dark red hair that he usually wears messy. He'll brush it out frequently but he usually ruins it himself but running his hand through it.

.:Eyes:.
Sam has Forrest green eyes that can usually become lighter or darker depending on the weather or his mood.

.:Marks, Piercings, Tattoos:.

.:Personality:.
Samuel had grown up with his foster mother his whole life and the only thing he had told him was about special he was and about how he should stay instead to keep that speciality. Those words only made him more curious and that horrible curiosity has followed him until this day. He'll always get his way even if he has to put a sleeping pill in your food to just get something (but of course he would never do that, maybe just to his foster mom). Sam has a big heart though, he always wants to keep his friends safe and can't stand when they put themselves into dangerous situations. He's a hopeless romantic who loves seeing people smiles so he'll do anything to cheer someone up and keep them that way.

.:Health Alinements:.
N/A

.:Fears:.
Samuel has a huge fear of being locked away the rest of his life and hidden from the world. He also is completely terrified of loosing his friends or even friendships.

.:Likes:.
•Exploring new places
•Sneaking out
•Ragdolls
•Halloween
•Sweets

.:Dislikes:.
•Being confined
•Cooking
•Learning new recipes
•Worrying
•Friends in danger

.:Extra:.
•Him and Jackie became close friends at a young age, they would frequently visit their secret pumpkin patch and still do when they need to talk seriously.
•He has put crushed sleeping pills in his foster mothers food just to sneak out and get his first tattoo. He's also done it a few times after that to go out without her know king.
•He has a weird hobby of making rag dolls aide they interest him greatly.

View attachment 88546

You're accepted!

Finished with my three! Let me know if there's anything I need to change @xX Ella Wolfe Xx , and I'll fix them tomorrow. For now, I'm heading off to bed! Tomorrow I'll take the time to read all the other CS's that have been posted to look for possible relationships between my characters and everyone else ♥
They're great! You're good to go as well! I'll get the cast list updated in a moment.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Gonna start working on my Megara and Eric now xD

I will start Pocahontas tonight, maybe

My Mad Hatter and Rumpelstiltskin are done!

Now that I'm done sleeping and more awake I will work on Oogie Boogie :)

My Mad Hatter and Rumpelstiltskin are done!

Now that I'm done sleeping and more awake I will work on Oogie Boogie :)
Your Rumple is beautiful by the way xD. Maybe even in this world Belle and Beast will meet... even though he is a bit younger than her and he leans towards guys more xD

Your Rumple is beautiful by the way xD. Maybe even in this world Belle and Beast will meet... even though he is a bit younger than her and he leans towards guys more xD
Awwh Thank you! XD She does fit the role of him and perhaps in this world Belle will be just the kid to attempt roughing out her edges.. Not sure if anybody would want to try falling in love with her anyway lol.

I'm actually having alot of fun designing these character's and I'd have to say Rowena will be the baddest chick I've done and Hatter my most bright and cheery.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Awwh Thank you! XD She does fit the role of him and perhaps in this world Belle will be just the kid to attempt roughing out her edges.. Not sure if anybody would want to try falling in love with her anyway lol.

I'm actually having alot of fun designing these character's and I'd have to say Rowena will be the baddest chick I've done and Hatter my most bright and cheery.
Hatter is going to be weird lol... my chars, especially Magnivius is going to hate her xD

Great! Now that my characters are accepted here are my suggestion relationships for them.... Keep in mind that if you do not like my suggestions and have on of your own you may decline them and suggest your relationship idea. However, if you do not like the idea please let me know, so that I don't ask you again later (I ask again later in case someone missed my initial proposition).

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx -
  • Prince Aurek Rose (Aurora) - I think he would be good friends with Raphael (Rapunzel), because they are both a tad bit childish and they both 'have their heads in the clouds.' And, I think Kristin (Kristoff) would be neutral for the most part, except for sometimes she would think Aurek was childish and annoying. (Kristin would probably always call him SB, or Sleeping Beauty, just to bug him). And, I think Terra (Terrence) would be neutral about him as well.
  • King Joseph of Hearts (Queen of Hearts) - Klaus... Klaus... Klaus... GAH! Sorry, I'm just so excited that you used him as a face claim. Anyways, I'd say he'd be an enemy to all of my characters... except for I think Kristin (Kristoff) will also be intrigued by him, believing that he can't be all evil. So, she'd try to get to know him. (Of course, that's just the Caroline x Klaus shipper in me speaking, so feel free to shoot down that idea by all means. Haha.)
  • Xavier Reddington (Little Red Riding Hood) - I feel like Xavier and Kristin (Kristoff) would get along very well, thanks to their mutual interest in solitude and being in the forest, and the fact that they both like animals more than people (After all, ♫ "Reindeer's are better than people!"♪). I think maybe they could start off as rivals (not exactly enemies), but as they spend more time around each other they realize how much they have in common and slowly progress into being friends? Let me know what you think! Also, Terra (Terrance) would like him, just because he would remind her of the animal type fairies back in Pixie Hallow (because he talks to animals?), but they wouldn't exactly be friends? Raphael (Rapunzel) would probably try to be his friend too, but because Raphael is so childish I don't really see him and Xavier getting close at all. They'd be neutral about each other (Unless Xavier decided he thought Raphael was annoying and that he didn't like him at all)?

@Shattered♦Secrets™ -

@Autumn_Burns_Red -

@XWhySoSeriousX -

@Shayla -

@IceQueen -

@Little_Ghost98 -

((Just little notes to myself: WonderfulThing is still working on Jamal bin Agrabah (Princess Jasmine), Etienne Bihari (Esmeralda), Charles "Charlie" La Bouff (Charlotte La Bouff) and Nadine Maldonia (Prince Naveen). Go read them when she is finished. Shayla is still working on Oogie Boogie, go read the character once she's finished.))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
You guys would not believe how long it took for me to read all of the character sheets that have been posted so far... even I can't believe it. Whoa.

Great! Now that my characters are accepted here are my suggestion relationships for them.... Keep in mind that if you do not like my suggestions and have on of your own you may decline them and suggest your relationship idea. However, if you do not like the idea please let me know, so that I don't ask you again later (I ask again later in case someone missed my initial proposition).

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx -
  • Prince Aurek Rose (Aurora) - I think he would be good friends with Raphael (Rapunzel), because they are both a tad bit childish and they both 'have their heads in the clouds.' And, I think Kristin (Kristoff) would be neutral for the most part, except for sometimes she would think Aurek was childish and annoying. (Kristin would probably always call him SB, or Sleeping Beauty, just to bug him). And, I think Terra (Terrence) would be neutral about him as well.
  • King Joseph of Hearts (Queen of Hearts) - Klaus... Klaus... Klaus... GAH! Sorry, I'm just so excited that you used him as a face claim. Anyways, I'd say he'd be an enemy to all of my characters... except for I think Kristin (Kristoff) will also be intrigued by him, believing that he can't be all evil. So, she'd try to get to know him. (Of course, that's just the Caroline x Klaus shipper in me speaking, so feel free to shoot down that idea by all means. Haha.)
  • Xavier Reddington (Little Red Riding Hood) - I feel like Xavier and Kristin (Kristoff) would get along very well, thanks to their mutual interest in solitude and being in the forest, and the fact that they both like animals more than people (After all, ♫ "Reindeer's are better than people!"♪). I think maybe they could start off as rivals (not exactly enemies), but as they spend more time around each other they realize how much they have in common and slowly progress into being friends? Let me know what you think! Also, Terra (Terrance) would like him, just because he would remind her of the animal type fairies back in Pixie Hallow (because he talks to animals?), but they wouldn't exactly be friends? Raphael (Rapunzel) would probably try to be his friend too, but because Raphael is so childish I don't really see him and Xavier getting close at all. They'd be neutral about each other (Unless Xavier decided he thought Raphael was annoying and that he didn't like him at all)?

@Shattered♦Secrets™ -

@Autumn_Burns_Red -

@XWhySoSeriousX -

@Shayla -

@IceQueen -

@Little_Ghost98 -

((Just little notes to myself: WonderfulThing is still working on Jamal bin Agrabah (Princess Jasmine), Etienne Bihari (Esmeralda), Charles "Charlie" La Bouff (Charlotte La Bouff) and Nadine Maldonia (Prince Naveen). Go read them when she is finished. Shayla is still working on Oogie Boogie, go read the character once she's finished.))
I totally agree with your requests. I like the whole apple thing...didn't think of that before, but in heck going to use it!

• Love

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx -

@Shattered♦Secrets™ -

@Autumn_Burns_Red -

@XWhySoSeriousX -

@Shayla -

@IceQueen -

@Little_Ghost98 -

This is amazing, I like it. Benne is that selfless, lol.... maybe there was something that happened in his past, who knows xD

Hatter is going to be weird lol... my chars, especially Magnivius is going to hate her xD
She is going to be very interesting to play especially with the way I developed her.... and well Rumpel.

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx -

@Shattered♦Secrets™ -

@Autumn_Burns_Red -

@XWhySoSeriousX -

@Shayla -

@IceQueen -

@Little_Ghost98 -

All good by me here! Great job again with getting all of these whipped out!

Also... Since I'm almost done with Oogie Boogie I was actually considering doing a Star Wars character between Padme and or Leia or I just might to Tia Dalma :)

I just finished Erica and Keegan xD You guys should check them out :3

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

4448759.png

superthumb.jpg

.:Name:.

Keegan Matthew Ross
(Kee, KeeKee,)

.:Character:.
Megara : Hercules movie

.:Age:.

.:Sexual Orientation:.
Straight

.:Appearance:.
B_I88XyU0AA0qcp.jpg:large

- Height -
6 ft 6 in

- Hair -
Chestnut Brown

- Eyes -
Light brown

- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos -
31c83dea79c4c0fb7f894cfcdb6d5729.jpg
hyperrealistic-tattoos-by-niki-norberg-1.jpg

.:Personality:.
Keegan is a guy who can be a little mysterious and secretive. He tends to keep too himself a little bit, but he isn't a complete loner. Although he keeps to himself, he is great with talking to people. Keegan does not use the word love often. He is a guy who's been through some heartbreak and because of this, he has a wall wrapped around his heart. Keegan is a bit of a charmer, despite his loner attitude and is quick to make new friends and help people out. He is a bit sarcastic and devious too.

.:Health Ailments?:.
||Dating anxiety||

.:Fears:.
||Falling in love||Dying||

.:Likes:.
||Music||Working out||Dancing||Taking pictures||Food||Helping people||Cooking||Writing||

.:Dislikes:.
||
The thought of being heartbroken||Love||Being hurt||Peas||Bananas||Most cats||Old movies||The color yellow||Show offs||Cocky people||

.:Extra:.
11312141_467293750118989_1966108480_n.jpg
I also love him, I might make another girl, or he could try for my little Cheshire, but that would certainly be dangerous

Finished my CS(s)

This is going to fun... start next sat. the day before another episode of OUAT comes on Sunday^^, can't wait.

@Wonderful Thing Ummm yeah, Magnivious is so going to have feelings for your Jasmine guy XD... which will annoy him, since he doesn't believe in love.

@Little_Ghost98 tell you in advice, Dr. Felicia will be flirting with Paige xD like seriously.

@Wonderful Thing - Relationship Propositions:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.