WELCOME BACK! HERE'S (some of???) WHAT'S NEW AND SHINY!

Oh my goodness it's back!!
Oh my....new things! YAyyyyyy!!!!! *gives many hugs*

THANK YOU!!!!!

Well...if you change the style to light...the text is black there. So you can a least read it. A least till the color is fixed for the Black, and Medium style.

We do not have our new groups system yet. D: So they are still out of date.

Make sure you all post your color issues and bugs in the report threads!

Reactions: Mid
omg i h8 evrthin liek what is this even y would u do such a thing omfg im gunna sue u this is nt wt i signed up 4, unsubscribed. 9/10 would recommend.

The site looks absolutely amazing! Thank you so much, you guys are awesome! :heart:

Yay!! Change!! Good!

/sighs

but unfortunately no Animal roleplay section... v-v Another day, I suppose...

Functionally, it seems an improvement overall. Though visually there's a lot of things the designer in me wants to hit with a hammer.

Woah! It looks so cool and different! love it so far!

I'm looking forward to getting to know that "new" Iwaku website n_n for now, I shall run around screencapping styling bugs for the report thread so I can enjoy the complete, polished new style as soon as possible!

I knew it'd be dice.
And I kinda feel like I forshadowed "historical" in a couple other posts... ^^ I'll let it slide, though.

Good job coding and junk!
Get plenty of rest!
(I noticed, on the dark style at least, that it's the mini alerts, group posts, and a few other spots that have a white background and gray text, making things generally difficult to read.
Maybe a tag wasn't closed?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to mention that I was really liking the prefixes in the Libertine forum before... if those could be added back on, in some way, shape or form, that would be super shiny. I know it's not necessary, since all of the One-on-Ones are, of course, One-on-One and don't need to be sorted or searched through, but I do miss my little colorful tab. :/
I guess it is still a work in progress, and maybe you guys have already started on this, but hey.

wasn't fond of the idea buuut it grows on me... in a good way.

OMG you can insert bookmark links into conversations now!

*dances a dance of praise to the Admin Overlords*

This will be so helpful for when I need to point people towards a certain forum or help link!

Other than my comment above, I love how things are arranged now! You guys obviously did a lot of work and are getting a lot of high fives for it. here's another.
:highfive:

and for good measure, :llama:

So the fact the boxes in my group is white making it impossible to see the text unless you color the words, the background or highlight it is one of the problems cause that's what I'm seeing in my group.

So very very sexy the new website. Thanks to everyone involved for the immense efforts!