WELCOME BACK! HERE'S (some of???) WHAT'S NEW AND SHINY!

Iwaku looks absolutely gorgeous now. Congratulations and a big thank you to all the admins for their dedication and hard work. The new sleek and tidy look is amazing. Expertly done!

The site does look good indeed however all of my roleplaying threads that I created have managed to disappear after the update so I am rather frustrated at this.

Question, in postings can people now see our private conversations? Cause it was there. o.o

The site looks awesome. Good job guys!:applause:

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Spades
It looks wonderful. Thanks for all the hard work.

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Spades
The site does look good indeed however all of my roleplaying threads that I created have managed to disappear after the update so I am rather frustrated at this.

Your roleplay threads are probably in a different forum (possibly even the wrong forum. We had to move things around.) Check you profile for your own threads and posts and see where it's located. If it's in the wrong forum you can use the request forum to get it moved back!

Question, in postings can people now see our private conversations? Cause it was there. o.o

Wah? o__o Do you mean the Personal Conversations? No, no one can see those except the people that are in them. Nothing about that has changed!

I wasn't sure cause I went to postings and it said conversation and it showed the message I just sent my friend. So I got really confused... o...o

Wah? o__o Do you mean the Personal Conversations? No, no one can see those except the people that are in them. Nothing about that has changed!
Ok, that's what I had a question about as well. So if we see our messages in our postings, it's simply because we're apart of the conversation? Correct?

O_o it just wierds me out seeing it there...

Yes! It will only show you things that are yours and you have permission to see!

Yes! It will only show you things that are yours and you have permission to see!
Ok :) Thanks for the clarification.

I'd feel really weird if people got to read all my smut... >.<

I just went and checked the postings section of your profiles Krin, Ivan, and Hollow, and I can't see anything about private messages, just public posts. Private convo security confirmed.

I do not know you, and I appreciate you XD
:P No problem.
I just went and checked the postings section of your profiles Krin, Ivan, and Hollow, and I can't see anything about private messages, just public posts. Private convo security confirmed.
Thanks for the help! :)

Thanks bro^^ <3

Yay, Iwaku is back! Thank you all who worked so hard for the shiny new Iwaku, everything looks so great and organized:D

Thank you all so much! The site looks amazing!
littlebunnywentbyebye:((

Ahh, I was so happy to see the update. It's working great! ♥