WELCOME BACK! HERE'S (some of???) WHAT'S NEW AND SHINY!

I love a good amount of the new update, but i have one gripe, i can't view my watched threads in a listed order like before and I constantly am trying to search for them. Will there be a future update to get a bit of the old iwaku view type back? What I mean is, i can't find the watched threads that i have recently read but haven't replied to so i can figure out which ones i need to reply to later or at the moment. I'd like to know a way to view all of my watched threads, read or unread, again.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I love a good amount of the new update, but i have one gripe, i can't view my watched threads in a listed order like before and I constantly am trying to search for them. Will there be a future update to get a bit of the old iwaku view type back? What I mean is, i can't find the watched threads that i have recently read but haven't replied to so i can figure out which ones i need to reply to later or at the moment. I'd like to know a way to view all of my watched threads, read or unread, again.
To check your already read watched threads, go to watched threads. It will list all your unread watched threads. To see the rest of them, look on the left, right under your very last unread thread (or if you don't have any, then under the text You do not have any watched threads that are unread.) There you'll see the text 'show all watched threads'. Click it, and you immediately go to all your watched threads.

• Thank You
Reactions: LunaValentine
To check your already read watched threads, go to watched threads. It will list all your unread watched threads. To see the rest of them, look on the left, right under your very last unread thread (or if you don't have any, then under the text You do not have any watched threads that are unread.) There you'll see the text 'show all watched threads'. Click it, and you immediately go to all your watched threads.
Ah, i didn't see that before. With chromebook brightness at minimum and default background i didn't see it. Thank you for telling me this!

Wow I was impressed with this place even before the updates. 0.0