Weird or random facts about yourself? (TMI warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- I enjoy shaving my scrotum.
- One of my main goals from working out is to get a big firm ass, that is why my current 12 week-program includes barbell deep-squatting four times a week.
Just thought I'd share since you girlsies were so interested in talking about your boobies and asses.

And hey, @Diana, I thought your brother was supposed to be the crazy one! trollol :P

- I dance in public, but I have absolutely no rhythm.

- I leave random notes in Barnes & Noble books.

- I still counts with my fingers and toes. Freckles, too, if it's a big number.

- I have horrible insomnia. The longest I've gone without sleep is nearly 6 days.

- I've been going to AA since I was 16. I am now 23, and I am terrified I'm like my parents and continue to be dependent on alcohol, drugs.

- I've never broken a bone but I've seen the inside of more hospitals than I care to remember.

- I can't swim. It's the reason I will never get on or near a boat.

Reactions: 3 people
The last time I answered to a thread like this one, I scared everybody. So, I'm just going to say this:

I'm weird. The only person who truly understands me is equally as weird, if not weirder. What I've seen, done, and gone through would give you nightmares. That is all.

*If i can download it for free, I will never pay for it. (Music, Movies, Books, weapons.)

*I am very sarcastic but sometimes people think i'm serious.

*I have been trying to make my religion go global for 3 months now.

*I have a dark or morbid sense of humor that poorly reflects my moral views.

*I see my dogs as people and i have conversations with them sometimes.

* I have a lot of difficulties trusting and relating to men. I feel bad about it, because it was one or two men ruining my perspective on every other man in the world. I especially feel very uncomfortable around straight men. :(

* I am a lesbian and the only person who knows is my best friend. That kind of scares me. I spent a very long time convincing myself I was bisexual.

* I probably talk to myself more than any other person. I'm a very good audience!

* I have emetophobia: I'm scared of vomiting. However, lately I've been subjecting myself to my own form of exposure therapy via gross youtube videos... it's kind of working.

* If I could get away with it, I'd probably dress like a lolita every day. I love the fashion; it's so cute! But I don't have the body type for it, unfortunately. Too much boobs, too much hips. Lolita fashion is not for ladies with an 'hourglass' figure.

* I really fantasize about meeting an experienced gal who will take my hand and show me everything she knows... if you know what I mean.

* I haven't had a period in five months, because I want to kill myself every time I am on the rag. :D Birth control is a wonderful thing. PMDD is not.

Vega-saaans.
You should totally rock lolita out. <3 You can be an hourglass and still rock it. Trust me :D I have friends who do lolita and are not little. <3

I agree. Plus lolita cuties are attractive. Who doesn't like a cute girl with some cute booty, amiright?
:p

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
FROWNING AT FLUFFY. FROWNING AT CHU.

When I drive, I will do my very best to never have to use the brakes. I drive a manual, so I coast a lot when I see people ahead of me start to break or a light turn up ahead. Normally, I'll coast and start slowing down long before I need to stop to eliminate the need for stopping at all. I HATE DOWNSHIFTING.

I'm really weirdly obsessive about a lot to do with cleanliness and hygiene but one of the few things that doesn't bother me at all is sharing drinks/food. I'm totally willing to give/take a sip/bite of the food/drink.

I can't think of many weird things about me that I'd want to share.. so. That is all for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Almost became a double major in Asian American and Women's Studies but got real quickly-ass acquainted with the probability of graduating with high blood pressure with a high risk of aneurysm.

I'm now an Illustration major.

Um.

I'm left-handed, but I bat right.

I am unashamed to admit that I really like the Star Wars prequels.

I get very nervous when plans or scheduling is uncertain. Relatedly, when I've worked out a procedure or specific way to do things, I get uneasy when I can't follow through, if that makes sense.

My biggest fear is being forgotten or left behind.

Until very recently, the vast majority of my friends were female. I just couldn't relate to guys my own age until I hit my mid-twenties.

In my heart of hearts, I want to be a librarian. That's kind of weird, right?

Ever since then I've worked on a tactic to make it seem like it doesn't bother me, which is to take out my phone and just walk straight ahead. If they don't split their group, tough. Wild Shokkou used body slam. Wild Shokkou fled.

Hahahahaha!
I'd hate to be around Wild Shokkou.
As for me,
I just half-sigh, half-cough real loud from the back
until they hear me.
They'll get it sooner or later.

Hmmm, something random...

This may be one best left for a random rant about myself.

I've got it. My last name.

Saulnier is French (who'da guessed, right?). I, however, am not French. Well, let's go back to the 1700's when my ancestors (Saulniers from France) settled in what would become the Canadian Province of Ontario. They were French. I'm Canadian. By blood right I'm Lithuanian, French, Irish, and a sprinkle of German. -_- Pre-Nazi German. All of that, however, means diddly squat to me. I'm Canadian, Ontarian to be precise. I'm not from Quebec, I don't speak French at all (there's an interesting story behind that, but that's for another day), and I didn't grow up in a French community. Therefore I fail to see myself as French in any way, shape, or form. My French connection (haha! #movieref) is purely through my pioneering ancestors.

Random enough, wouldn't you agree? Also clears up any impressions of an uppity Frenchman behind all of my posts. XP

BTW, Kitty; always wear a bra honey. It's classy, sexy, and it helps fight the effects of that bouncy gravity shit.

BTW, Kitty; always wear a bra honey. It's classy, sexy, and it helps fight the effects of that bouncy gravity shit.

Ah, ah, ah. -Wags a finger-
Its is perfectly healthy and okay not to wear a bra.
Just sayin'.
<3 And it doesn't make people any less classy or sexy to choose not to wear one.
Though, if a chest is big enough to hurt when walking, then yeah, bras are good. .-.
But, I digress.

MOAR RANDOM STUFF:

- I went through a Marilyn Manson music phase. Mmhm.
- I have a freckle looking birth mark/beauty mark an inch or so inward from my right hipbone.
- I bruise my hip bones easily. ._. And actually was able to get my high school drum line new harnesses for our snares by showing our instructor my awfully bruised hip bones from them. 8D YAY.
-I can clap really fast. Like, really fast.
It's my superpower. sssssh.
-I use to think people could read my minds as a child, so I would think in my head
"If you are reading my mind RIGHT NOW, look at me."
and then if no one looked at me, I would chuckle and be like
"Goood. Goooooood."

-I use to think people could read my minds as a child, so I would think in my head
"If you are reading my mind RIGHT NOW, look at me."
and then if no one looked at me, I would chuckle and be like
"Goood. Goooooood."

This reminds me of something kind of embarrassing from my middle school days. During that time I had this weird fear that there were words on the back of my head that showed what I was thinking at any given time, scrolling along all marquee like. As a result, I grew to like hiding in corners so people wouldn't be behind me. I am entirely serious and I have no idea where this thought came from. o.o

I still think people can read my mind, but instead of saying "Look at me right now if you can read my mind", I say the worst things about them in my head I can think of. Like how much of a whore they are, ect, ect.
Also, I don't wear a bra at home because as I stated before, they are uncomfortable as shit. I wear Victoria Secrets at 50$ a pop and still get stabbed with uncomfortable wiring. And I just don't feel supported enough with wire. You try wearing a bra all day, it fucking sucks.
Taking it off sucks.
Sleeping in general is great.

Girls with small breasts can get away with not wearing bras.

Women with larger breasts, should ALWAYS wear a bra when in public. There's NOTHING less attractive than sloppy, saggy breasts chillin' under fabric.

Random fact about me; I love women, and the female form. I consider myself somewhat of a female form connoisseur.

I consider you more of a sexist with a priority disorder. Women can wear whatever they want as long as it makes them comfortable, they can wear whatever they please because they aren't wearing it for your snobbish ass, and if you truly loved the female form, then you'd appreciate the natural female form of big-breasted or plus-sized women, as I do. Some chicks you don't have chemistry with, others you do, but that has nothing to do with weather they wear a bra or not.

You know you say theres nothing more unattractive then seeing a girl without a bra on under her shirt, but I think acting like a hateful, rude, and privileged male from 1701 is THE most unattractive thing that I'll ever see.

Well, I was typing a response, but Kitty said everything I needed to.

I still think people can read my mind, but instead of saying "Look at me right now if you can read my mind", I say the worst things about them in my head I can think of. Like how much of a whore they are, ect, ect.
Also, I don't wear a bra at home because as I stated before, they are uncomfortable as shit. I wear Victoria Secrets at 50$ a pop and still get stabbed with uncomfortable wiring. And I just don't feel supported enough with wire. You try wearing a bra all day, it fucking sucks.
Taking it off sucks.
Sleeping in general is great.

I actually make my own brassieres because the metal wiring is annoying and the plastic wiring melts in the dryer or doesn't hold the forms at all. I use an insulated gel tubing (which sounds weird, I know) instead. Much more comfortable with similar hold.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have luck on my side because I can probably hire someone for me to make that for me. (Thank you mother for birthing me an upper class white lesbo)
So do they literally call it insulated gel tubing, or is there another name for it?

Also Scrap Iron, you can still be useful by getting this poor sexist male some ice for his burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.