Weird or random facts about yourself? (TMI warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has some official name; I'll look for the tag when I get home tomorrow.

OH. I have another:

- I have this laugh that if I laugh really hard, I don't make any noise, and I don't breathe. ._.
So, it's basically me shaking, inhaling with an occasional "gasp" or "squeak" noise.

-bows.-

Reactions: 2 people
Haha, I do the same thing~! :P
People make fun of me sometimes for it.
I'll cry too when that happens so I probably look like a lunatic.

You can feel me all you like c: cx
Yeah but seriously, sometimes a joke is just so funny I keep laughing, and they keep going with the joke and it's like I can't breathe, and it starts to like hurt and you try to make them stop but you can't make any noise. It's like when you were a kid and you got tickled to that point where it was awful.

Speaking of laughter and stuff:

- I am ticklish everywhere. Everywhere. And it sucks.
People like to tickle me often when they find this out, and I flail, and I kick, and I can't breathe.. D:
I've accidentally kicked people in their privates and in their stomachs from them being persistant on tickling me.. Even if I warn them ahead of time.

; ^;

Haha, well if you warned them then it's there fault! You totally have kicking, flailing rights if you tell them before hand~ ! :P
In fact, if you tell them you don't want to be tickeled and they still tickle you, it's tickle rape and you should totally stab them in their knees.
Just kidding.
But seriously I bet that's annoying.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I apologize, that seems not very fun. :|

Am I the only one who makes lists of things I want that I know I'll never get?

Girls with small breasts can get away with not wearing bras.

Women with larger breasts, should ALWAYS wear a bra when in public. There's NOTHING less attractive than sloppy, saggy breasts chillin' under fabric.

Random fact about me; I love women, and the female form. I consider myself somewhat of a female form connoisseur.

Yeah, good thing women don't go in public with the concern of pleasing you. Believe it or not, sometimes women actually do things because they want to, because they like it, or because it's comfortable for them! Women doing things without the main goal of pleasing men!? Impossible!

Jumping in, since I'm new to the site and looking around! ~

My random fact is that I try to guess the zodiac of every new person I meet. I'm not always on mark, but I'm close!

Reactions: 3 people
CYNDER-SANS.
WHAT AM I.
WHAT AM I.
-Anxiously awaits a guess- :D
And, no peeking at my birth date.. >:[

CYNDER-SANS.
WHAT AM I.
WHAT AM I.
-Anxiously awaits a guess- :D
And, no peeking at my birth date.. >:[

Hmmm. Hmm. May you be a Gemini? I usually can't do this unless I know a little more...
If I'm off, could you try to use a few words to describe yourself? How you act or just anything, really.

NOPE. :D
I LIKE DREAMS.
AND PRETTY THINGS.
AND BEING NICE TO PEOPLE.
AND ART. OH WOW ART IS GREAT.

NOPE. :D
I LIKE DREAMS.
AND PRETTY THINGS.
AND BEING NICE TO PEOPLE.
AND ART. OH WOW ART IS GREAT.

Each to his or her own, you could fall into a number of zodiacs. So, of course, my guesses are not very accurate, but...

You sound like you would fall into either Cancer, Pisces, Leo or Scorpio.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Youuuuu got itttt. Second one. <3

Moar random facts:

- I still believe in Santa, Easter Bunny and all that jazz. I just believe in the "spirit" of each one now, however, and not actual physical bodies hopping around doing things to make kids happy and stuff.

Youuuuu got itttt. Second one. <3

Moar random facts:

- I still believe in Santa, Easter Bunny and all that jazz. I just believe in the "spirit" of each one now, however, and not actual physical bodies hopping around doing things to make kids happy and stuff.

Ah.

Fellow Piscean. I figured once you said dreams. But Cancers are similar, so it's difficult to decipher Pisces vs. Cancer.

Another random fact:

• I'm a horrible Germaphobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.