Weird or random facts about yourself? (TMI warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freakin smart people with your smart plans and your smartness...lol. I went to school for music education. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!

• When I get a really good idea for a story or post- or anything really- I stretch. It's just reflex, I don't know why.
  • I am a foot shorter than my fraternal twin.
  • I cut myself with a spoon once, not on purpose though!
  • I use the word "ugly" where normal people would say "cute".
  • I am worried about whether I should really be majoring in education even tough I'm so freakin' shy.
That's all I got....

Freakin smart people with your smart plans and your smartness...lol. I went to school for music education. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!

You'll probably be more employable than me, so there's that. XD

Also, I want to learn how to cut myself on a spoon. Sounds like a neat party trick!

You'll probably be more employable than me, so there's that. XD

Also, I want to learn how to cut myself on a spoon. Sounds like a neat party trick!

Well, I dropped out, so doubtful.

Hey look guys I can cut myself with a spoon! *Bleeds out*

• I met my girlfriend at a gay bar I snuck into illegally last St. Patrick's Day.
  • My roommates and I all have gender-neutral-leading-towards-masculine names.
  • I'm just now reading the Harry Potter series for the first time.
  • When I was in Germany another American tourist approached me asking for directions in broken German, thinking I was a local. I wasn't sure what to do so I just played along and gave her directions in German even though the interaction could have happened much more easily in English.

Hey Kitty. I need your expertise.

I stopped by my buddy Del's place to see him and his dog yesterday. Whilst chilling, Del's girl Samantha busts in... with my ex! (King Sized Buzz Kill).

I'll keep this short, given that I'm sure you have total strangers to judge and all.

She was looking good, it's been a while, so I loosen up, and in an attempt to test the waters, I ask her, "So, you still a nymphomaniac, or did you settle down yet?"

She (so wittingly) replies, "I don't know, Mike, are you still the clingy, co-dependent romantic type, or did you hit puberty yet?"

-_- Yea, she got me good. The student defeats the master. (and for the record, those things are what she loved about me, but she loved the strange D just little bit more)

But, (as sad and ultimately pathetic as this is) it made me think of you, Kitty.

Being the world's leading expert on me, I figured I'd run it by you. You can consult Shuakoukoku, or whatever her name is. Hammer it out between the two of you. I'm placing the balance of my life in your hands; don't let me down.

So yea, I'd very much like to make love to this woman again, so the sooner you can let me know, the better.

Thanks, Kitty. What would I do without you?

Everyone is over me huh?

Yet you take the time to dislike my post, and reply...

Look, I'm flattered that my opinions mean so much to this community, and that you take my words so seriously, and literally. But... god, you know... I just don't like being told about myself from some complete fucking stranger who's just pissed because she probably HAS those sloppy, saggy breasts that love nothing more than to chill under fabric.

I'm not stupid, so by treating me like an idiot, you make yourself look like an intellectually challenged heathen, just crawled from the muck of ignorance.

Don't piss on my neck and tell me it's raining (this is a real issue around here. Damn!). You guys are constantly making yourselves look like fuckin' fools.

Last edited:
You keep bringing it up, go rant in the rant section.

Cool story bro. Mind telling it to someone who wants to hear it?

No, but this is literally harassment and it does not belong on this thread. It's not even about your misogynistic opinion anymore you just want to attack Kitty for standing up for herself and calling you out for being rude.

Either you take it to the rant section or you're literally choosing to continue to harass another person and the people standing up for her. You're pretty much asking to be banned right now.

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
Again, your ravaging intellect radiates through your words...

I don't give a fuck if I get banned. I'm having my fun, calling you kids on your fucking bullshit!

I wasn't rude, I offered an opinion on something, the way you, or Kitty take is, is your fucking problem. I was attacked! I was accused of being a sexist pig.

So no, fuck you, fuck your site, fuck your lopsided perspectives and biased interpretation of MY words! Not yours, not Kitty's, not Matty's, MY words! MY intent! You pretentious pieces of sub-sentient shit!!

10th_doctor__come_at_me_bro_by_daponynator-d6gvw3r.jpg

I'm about to all 1701 in this bitch!

Ophelia, I'm curious, what's a femmetellectual?

It's a word I made up as kind of a sub-type of queer women. It's a combination of "femme" as in feminine and "intellectual." So girly + nerdy which is my deal. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Right, that's it. This topic is CLOSED. A Staff member will be messaging pertinent people shortly. DO NOT CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION ELSEWHERE ON THE FORUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.