Weird or random facts about yourself? (TMI warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was smaller, I use to wish for a super-power, like invisibility or the ability to fly. Now that I'm older, I still wish I had a super-power, but now it's for housework or growing my hair at-will.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm one of the many us vets that's been thrown under the bus by the government.
I am by far the shortest and bustiest person in my family (5'1 and 32G)
I have the gall to claim that I'm an artist, but I actually hate drawing.
I'm uh...bald?

I'm not really interesting.

Reactions: 2 people
We have to make a list? ahhh well ummm okay

- I got attacked by a buffalo, patted a tiger and rid an elephant in the same day
- snowboarded down an active volcano that erupted three days later
- I have no sense of direction to the point i get lost in my home town
- Will never drink out of a glass or bottle somebody else has drunken out of.
- I refuse to sit anything but cross legged
- Have an obsession with shining lights to the point if they're shining i can't tear my eyes away from them.

@Cynder - can you guess what I am from the random facts below?

• Every time I've ever taken the Brigg-Myers Personality test for any reason I have always been classified as a strong INTJ type personality.
  • I love playing villains or throwing plot twists at my RP partners whenever I GM something.
  • I love visiting the ocean, but I choose to live in the mountains.
  • I am practitioner of Aikido Kokikai (first level blue belt)
  • My favorite color is the shade of blue the sky turns right before it rains.
  • I have a bachelor of fine arts with an emphasis in graphic design
  • Most people I've met think I would make a great teacher, however that is one career path I don't see myself pursuing. I'm too selfish for it :)
  • I love the classics, all types of classics. (Fred Astaire, Jain Austen, traditional riddles etc.)

@Cynder - can you guess what I am from the random facts below?

• Every time I've ever taken the Brigg-Myers Personality test for any reason I have always been classified as a strong INTJ type personality.
  • I love playing villains or throwing plot twists at my RP partners whenever I GM something.
  • I love visiting the ocean, but I choose to live in the mountains.
  • I am practitioner of Aikido Kokikai (first level blue belt)
  • My favorite color is the shade of blue the sky turns right before it rains.
  • I have a bachelor of fine arts with an emphasis in graphic design
  • Most people I've met think I would make a great teacher, however that is one career path I don't see myself pursuing. I'm too selfish for it :)
  • I love the classics, all types of classics. (Fred Astaire, Jain Austen, traditional riddles etc.)
Would you happen to be a Capricorn?

Nope :) Care to guess again or shall I tell you?

This really makes me hate life sometimes.
Ditto. :c

Also, concerning boobs- it's not socially acceptable to tell people what their preference to undergarments should be. This is fact. You want to let 'em all hang out? That's cool. You want to wear a restrictive, non-flattering bra? That's cool. You want to rock the push-up? That's cool. Whatever a person wants to do with their boobs is cool. Why? Because it's not anyone else's damn business. <3

For me:
  • I'm a triple nipple. My third one is on the left side, right on top of my last true rib. This happens to a full 2% of women and a much higher percentage of men.
  • I have naturally green eyes. Not sort-of green, not hazel, not blue-green- a very yellowish, bright color. They've been described as lime green before.
  • I'm a Navy girlfriend. Boyfriend's stationed overseas, which isn't exactly fun, but we're toughing it out.
  • I don't wear makeup. I'd say I put on a little once every other week or so. I don't feel the need to make myself pretty for anyone except me. And sometimes le bf.
  • I'm more or less in a nonsexual lesbian relationship with my bff. We're both bisexual with no bfs in the picture most of the years, so we go out on dates and pretend to be together so we don't get bothered. We're close enough to put on each other's bras, sleep in the same bed, and talk shamelessly about sex, menstruating, and anything else without any awkwardness. ^^
  • I'm also an INTJ. :D
  • I'm a flaming liberal, politically speaking.
  • I was born under Leo but I am almost nothing like one.
  • I am excellent at faking confidence.
  • I am five foot six, a size six in jeans, size seven foot, normal neck & head- the average of every size except hands. I'm XL in gloves with a ring size of 9. Small wrists, though- I can't wear a lot of bracelets or escape from handcuffs.
  • I'm a speed reader and can read through nearly any conditions- sports stadium with a game going on, plane encountering turbulence, under extreme stress right before SATs/APs, while dead tired...
  • I laugh easily and often, but have a perverted and somewhat immature sense of humor. I love laughing and think everything is funny. ^^

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Now you've got it :)

I feel like Cynder-sans should have his own thread of guessing zodiacs.
<3

Yes you should. I figure a number of people would like to see what you guess just for the fun of it :)

Other random facts
  • When Kyouya Ootori (Ouran high school host club) won the sport contest by choosing members of his team to compete against students who needed a good business relationship with his team, (they threw the match,) I applauded him and called it a legitimate way of winning. Several friends of mine (who also read the series) called it cheating, I did not.
  • I am not a romantic person by any means in RL, however I love reading romance where the relationship is worked on over a length of time, (My favorite is Jane Austen's Emma)
  • I hate valentine's day with a passion and it has nothing to do with being single. I feel like if two people love each other they should do stuff for and with each other regardless of what day it is. Love should not be obligatory.
  • I love BBC's Sherlock, but I am not a fan of Elementary.
  • The series finally of Leverage (in my opinion) was one of the best series finales I have seen in a very long time.

• I'm a Navy girlfriend. Boyfriend's stationed overseas, which isn't exactly fun, but we're toughing it out.
I would just like to say you are an amazing person, and I respect the hell out of this. :)

I would just like to say you are an amazing person, and I respect the hell out of this. :)

Haha, amazing is too strong of a word. There are a lot of us, and all it takes is patience & commitment. ^^ Not gonna lie, I'm more proud of myself for my SAT scores, getting into college, and successfully staying out of trouble in HS than staying with him.
That's not to say that I'm not really happy and everything, but honestly, it feels like we were made for each other. We rarely fight, and we always work past it. We have shared interests & our own things. We are very compatible personality-wise & physically, make each other better people... our relationship takes very little effort. I sometimes forget there was a time before we were together. XD two and a half years already!

Haha, amazing is too strong of a word. There are a lot of us, and all it takes is patience & commitment. ^^ Not gonna lie, I'm more proud of myself for my SAT scores, getting into college, and successfully staying out of trouble in HS than staying with him.
That's not to say that I'm not really happy and everything, but honestly, it feels like we were made for each other. We rarely fight, and we always work past it. We have shared interests & our own things. We are very compatible personality-wise & physically, make each other better people... our relationship takes very little effort. I sometimes forget there was a time before we were together. XD two and a half years already!

Fair enough. I just hear horror stories, and I've had the misfortune of watching some of them unfold myself, so it's always encouraging to see things working out. Then again, it's encouraging to see things working out just in general too.

For real! It's not quite the same in my case: I met a girl online and we held out a relationship for seven years before I went to visit her. We broke up a couple weeks after that, but it was honestly falling apart well before that anyway, so it's not like my awkwardness was completely to blame. :3

We're still good friends, so everything's copacetic.

Reactions: Lady Sabine
I just wanted to come back into this thread to...

*HIGH FIVES THE FUCK OFFA KITTY AND STACI*

Y'all bringin' tears to my eyes, girls.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
- I am a big ball of anxiety. I have it 24/7 and for the dumbest reasons.
- I worry constantly that everyone secretly hates me x_x
- I speak before I think.
- I am obnoxious and outgoing via text but ridiculously shy in real life.
- No, I don't have a Canadian accent apparently.
- It's really easy to hurt my feelings. It's also really easy to make me like you and very difficult to make me hate you.
- Music is my favorite thing in life.
- I'm a happy drunk. :D
- I am REALLY ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT HORROR.

Status
Not open for further replies.