We have 200 Members logging in DAILY! -- How do YOU stand out from the crowd?

Let's see what makes me me.
Is it the way I role? Probably a no.
My unintentional rhyming of words is where I am most heard, I suppose.
Damnit! >__<

I'm awesome, and you can be too! :D

Okay something that wasn't just made up this morning? I hang out in the cbox a ton, and if we were one big commune I'd be the one baking all day and knitting socks for everyone.

I hit on girls a lot >.> <.<

I make a lot of pervy remarks....

and hopefully, people take notice of me because I'm always remaining friendly and patient too.

I am first of all a Christian, and pretty adamant about that being completely in line with my interest in fiction and fantastical writing. Next, I'm a person most people probably met in the course of doing an RP with me. I'm not antisocial, that's just my way of being social around forums I guess. And third, I am largely a fantasy RPer, though occasionally I do try and branch out to something else. Third, I like werewolves and for a very long time I will tend to try and come up with a character who is in some way wolf-related for a given RP. It used to be that I wouldn't at all join an RP that I couldn't make some sort of wolf-person for, but I don't think that was ever really the case..it was just what helped get me inspired to write for some reason. These days I sorta use whether or not I could invent or use some sort of werewolf as kind of a litmus test to see whether a proposed fantasy world is really magical enough for my tastes...

I don't tend to gravitate to an RP where everyone is basically the same as far as magical powers go, and/or there's just two or three races of people or such. I like to have a little more freedom to invent than that, I know it isn't necessary but it does help come up with a unique character when their abilities don't have to be from a (relatively small) preset list.

And, I'm the owner of a world called Aranor, the guy who makes an RP taking place on that world every once in a while.

And, I occasionally disappear for months at a time due to heavy schoolwork, lack of inspiration, etc.

I guess in order for me to stand out.... I do things that most of the others don't.

Greet members, help out with rps, give ideas when I get the chance, continue writing my rps.

But, most of all try to be the most active in the group of people to show my dedication to Iwaku.

I hope that I stated that correctly. ^_^

so we all stand out, therefore no one stands out.....heh, i can dig it.

I'm a mystery man of mystery. I'll now mysteriously leave this thread, and you won't even notice because I'm so mysterious, my mysteriously mysterious disappearance is mysteriously not going to affect your awareness in a most mysterious way.

Ohh, I got one.
This will probably be how I am immortalized =|

"Could you please stop ___? Thank you~"

I am well know for my characters always being the ones that get kidnapped. 8D

I am also well known for just being EVERYWHERE. Diana is everywhere.

Well, I think I used to be known as the super friendly person with some decently cool ideas.
But, then I went crazy and disappeared for, like, ever.
So, now I'm known for... being super friendly? I really don't know, honestly...

What makes me stand out here? On Iwaku? Probably nothing. But at school I have one answer....

MY FRIENDS <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I'm... Well, I guess I'm the fussy one. I'm the one who looks for a quality STORY and not just a fluffy romance or a chance to make a badass swing a sword, though I'm sure that's fun too.