We have 200 Members logging in DAILY! -- How do YOU stand out from the crowd?

NomNomNom *mauls on idea*

hummm :3

People don't really know me for anything here, yet 8-D I am completely happy with this fact... for now... >:3

In the reality place (I don't know how I got there D:) people know me as that eccentric girl who's studying hypnotism... and plays too many games, and likes dungeons and dragons, and gets way too excited at the things that are awesome ;D

but seriously though,

that awesome thing is awesome.

..... Gods, I love this site.

SO MANY PEOPLES TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT DEFINES THEM! Makes ya think, doesn't it?

Oh, when I was on staff, I tried to the be first to contact people when they fucked up about something- talk to them nicely and figure out a way to keep things copacetic- then at some point, if that person kept misbehaving despite warnings, I would get really sad and upset, and then I'd get pissed and want their heads on a stick.

I'm preeeeetty sure I'm more emotionally stable.... I think =P

But yeah, I was the emotional staff-member who wanted to be the first one to try and fix it- because I was not as threatening as Diana or Asmo or other big names- Get a message from one of those, you freak out. "Shit, THOSE people called me out on this!"

I remember a time where I was trying to get a member unbanned- turned out to be a flop- ON THE FORTH OF JULY, RIGHT BEFORE FIREWORKS, I had to sit down and realize, fuck, he wasn't ready to be unbanned from x,y, and z, and I PAVED THE WAY to try and help him. <.<;; I remember imagining his little head exploding with every firework that night =D.

<.<;; I have blathered for too long.

ASMO, TEGAN, TALK ABOUT YOUR DIRTY SELVES!

Although I have many odd and somewhat concerning character oddities I suppose the main ones are:

1. I have an obsession with dragons that has on other rp sites been construed in a... morally questionable light. I have no comment on this.
  2. I am also a Tolkien Fanatic. If it's a roleplay set in middle earth and isn't posted by someone thinking they reinvent a world that took a guy decades and decades to create, you can bet any money I will join it.

To be honest I suppose people could also know me for being quite a fair (if a little weak willed) person as well as a 'wall of text' poster... but that would be an odd, 'my kind of person' person who could overlook the other blindingly quirky stuff.

I believe how I am is that I can play any charactor, be any one to fit any part of a story like. But I tend to stick with being a female since I am a female in rl. I am open to new things and ideas and am always willing to learn quickly when I need to. I have rp'ed rl for 20 years now. And have rp'ed other sites for 5 years now. Im expanding my grounds.

I'm known because I'm slightly hyperactive and that slight hyperactiveness(thats a word right) makes me post alot... where I'm supposed to...

I think what makes me stand out...Is my name for one.

But also maybe my sort of style of RP'ing and the characters I bring to the table.

And I'm just a nice person.

I disappear for millions of years and reappear one day to a resounding, "YOU'RE NOT DEAD?!" or, "GODDAMNIT, YOU OWE ME [insert owed value here]!"

I thought about this a moment, and I am not really known for my posts, and only put up a nice little creative roleplay of my own very rarely. I am known for being me, Churchy, who can fluctuate from extremely hyper to quite somber. I am not known by many, but those who do know me will certainly think 'Oh that crazy Church!' So, therefore, it is myself that defines me, for no one is quite like me. There is a reason people are 'One of a kind!'

I am known for posting traps, using Japanese musicians' images for my characters, and apparently wooing Osso-kun's characters in chat RPs :D

JROCKYAOIMUSTARDFONTLOLOL

>_> That's it, really. If I'm known for anything else, I wasn't aware of it.

Oh! But, just one more thing:

0000tpss.jpg