We have 200 Members logging in DAILY! -- How do YOU stand out from the crowd?

If you do not know what the name Nic means, the hangar bay door is that way.

It also leads back here, of course. Now, what do you want?

I'm a woman of many names! Not really ^.^
I'm the chick with the theme challenge.
The girl who dances with Elyd.
The creeper who doesn't talk during Skype night =p

Everyone is known for something by someone. I may even be known for something I don't know about.. mind blowing, right?

I think what makes me different is:

I'm the guy who's always changing his name to a new persona XD
Who's always being ninja with his buddies <3 :3
Who's got the MOVES LIKE JAGGER!!
Is one of the craziest role-players you'll ever know.
My sense of adventure and love of jumping into something X3

THEME MUSIC TIME!!!!!!!!!

I'm Angelic_Devil and I don't even know what this word 'normal' is. Is it a food? :D

And I also have no soul~ How many people can say that??? C:

I think my niceness makes me different from the crowd, and I never get mad? ehehe x3
I'm not sure. ;Squee's, pressing her hands against her cheeks, pondering on what makes her stand out.;

I talk about stars a lot?

Make terrible puns that frustrate others.

I have kept the only MGS RP on Iwaku alive despite multiple suicide attempts by the RP.

I knew Ampoule & Tegan before it was cool to know them. Except that they've ALWAYS been cool, really. :D

I am the last person to give up on an RP I've joined unless there is no one else posting.

I make horrible threads/ posts in Insanity.

I've done the intro for the Iwaku Radio show more than anyone else. Which I enjoy doing each time.

I'm very open about my desire to become a voice actor and will whore my voice out to almost any project on here because I love it more than almost anything.

Uh. I sing, and love to run RPs that are more thought provoking, less blazing violence. Oh, and I'm a tentacle lynx elf.

I'm an on/off oldbie that makes average characters, I guess. Nothing too much to say other than I'm familiar with most of the people here and I lurk all the time.

I wrote a short story about a hot pink time machine...

Not enough? I am also working in creating a new and unique roleplay to put out. I've got live tissue experience with medicial practices. I've been halfway around the world. And my avatar is a pikachu cat.

What more do you need?

Wait, Ike, I think there's some anthro rps going on right now. I really don't think that you're the only one anymore.

Ahem, continue.