We have 200 Members logging in DAILY! -- How do YOU stand out from the crowd?

I'm new here, so I actually have no idea what'll make me different from the rest. Hopefully something!

My!

I've got NO IDEA on what makes me stand out from the crowd.
I'd like to know what is that others notice in me.

So far, I can say I'm the girl who usually writes what their characters think.
Because they always think. There is always a voice, back there, whispering....

Noooo.
I'm not mad.

Why?
Sure? Nothing wrong with you, Selenite?

No.
I am the girl that changes her avatar with her mood.
There, there you go. Currently wearing a robot one.

I stand out because I'm so fucking awesome, and everyone that is anyone knows my name.

I stand out because I'm so fucking awesome, and everyone that is anyone knows my name.
please tell me im not the only one who read this and heard it in archers voice -_-

-_- also i dont know what im known for...oh yeah im known for my pie because its so tasty it makes all the boys drool XD

My name can be jumbled any number of ways to give people a heads-up on whether I'm a demented sociopath that day or not.

But nothing can save them from being kidnapped should I so desire to kidnap them.

Other than that, I dunno.

For having them moves like Jagger
[SPOILI]
U166FC_0B8499327CB6C_000.gif
[/SPOILI]

For being a gentleman
[SPOILI]
TopHat_Moustache.png
[/SPOILI]

How about my constant use of links and embedded videos? It's such a habit, sometimes I don't even...
Sunglasses.gif

"Meme" to do it.

COMPUTRON IS NOT AMMUSED BY THIS...

And thus computron died.

I'm the insane member who is turning into a lurker.

DND!

And explosions.

NOMMIES!

Shut up.

No you shut up.

*Evil hand smack.*

I guess you could say I'm Iwaku's crazy Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and Xenosaga fanatic.

I'm not sure, but I have a sneaky suspicion that I'm best known for my role as the Table-Top Tyrant and for the Tentacle Closet.

T ^T.....

W.....What...What does this mean....
-squeezes teddy and curls up in box.- WHAT.
what the heck do you think it means )O.o
it means im a freaking good baker ....shit why does everyone think nasty anymore

edgar allan poe died in the gutter your mind doesnt need to also

Edgar Allan Poe was a great man. <3

yeah in books
but he boinked his cousin who if i remember correctly was like 14 or something....ewwww
brings new meaning to keeping it in the family

ok edit because i now remember it was another author who loved their cousin it was him who loved a 15 year old....i mix the two all the time XD

I have no idea what I'm known for....But I change my name, then change it back to Chrona a lot xD
Maybe that's one thing I'm known for?

I have no idea what I'm known for around Iwaku. As far as I know I don't do anything distinctive.

I'm simply another face in the crowd. *blends in and sneaks around*

I have no idea what I'm known for around Iwaku. As far as I know I don't do anything distinctive.

I'm simply another face in the crowd. *blends in and sneaks around*

omg that it your a ninja blending with the crowd so you can get your target then blend back in so that nobody knows where you go.

I find that eventually when a site gets big, its impossible to stand out amongst the rest easily without being on the staff because that comes with abilities that can be felt forum wide. Rather the forum gets carved into little niches. I for one have no idea what I have going for me. I could be some nutty reclusive member from a time long past. Maybe I'm not. I dunno.