We are Overpowered

Status
Not open for further replies.
yush, I made a post! X3

and now I wait *pulls out lawn chair and sets up umbrella before taking a seat* =)

@NacNak
Posted to you :3 you adorable pink, gum being thing.

Majin Eve: *eyebrow twitches slightly* "I am not made of gum..." *glares slightly* "Why does everyone say that?" *frowns a little*

Because you are pink? o.o And squishy like Gum?
@NacNak
Anyhow I did reply to you :3

Majin Eve: *narrows her eye's slightly* "I'm not squishy...." *crosses her arms lightly*

I know, making a post at the moment =)

"If you are looking for the most powerful, that is hard to tell, we have learned to hold back, because of the Dipwad under the mountain.... a earth joke... the evil overlord killing those that are too strong, are you related to Majin Bou?" he asked to ease the mood after talking her something critical.
"Talking about tense stuff is a bit harsh... I would rather relax, because if you don't hold back we may have the military on us.... I think, I don't know if it is still that bad..."

*sighs and slightly pinches the bridge of my nose* ................. okay

1: how on earth would he know that Eve was sensing out peoples life(Ki) energy, sure she might look distracted, but how would he have known what she was doing? and what would concealing her power done? it's not like she's blowing up buildings for all to see, and I somewhat doubt they have the technology to pick up high Ki energy signatures, or somehow sense random people with stronger powers than normal.

2: "are you related to Majin Buu?" ......... now that sentence from him should be impossible, in Majin Eve's character sheet, and in a post in the IC I've clearly stated that she's not from this rp's dimension, so Majin Buu and any other character related to Dragon Ball Z does not exist in this rp's dimension, so he couldn't have known who or what Majin Buu is.

3: how would he be able to tell if she was or wasn't concealing her energy? I'm pretty sure he can't sense Ki energy, also, taking something from #1: she isn't blowing up buildings or causing a ruckus, and I doubt the military has the technology to sense high Ki energy signatures (like a scouter from Dragon Ball Z, which doesn't exist in this dimension) or stronger than normal powers.

Reactions: Kaykay
1) I am tied ok T.T sorry, because people zone out in the DBZ show when they are :3
2) Dragon Ball Z is a TV show in this world :3
3) I was talking about my own.
@NacNak

1) I am tied ok T.T sorry, because people zone out in the DBZ show when they are :3
2) Dragon Ball Z is a TV show in this world :3
3) I was talking about my own.
1: I know the trouble of typing when tired, so... yeah...

2: *inception sound* not only would that be the most convenient and unbelievable coincidence, but even if that is so, that could mean anything to him, for all he knows, Eve could just be a crazy cosplayer whose walking around in the cold with pink paint on her skin.

3: the point that I doubt the military can pick up stronger than normal powers with technology still stands.

@Kaykay ..... hey, is Dragon Ball Z a TV show in this rp's universe? XD

@Zetophi @NacNak No, DBZ, TTGL, and other real life shows are not things in this RP. Meta-breaking like that is not conducive to RPing. Please avoid doing so in the future.

And no, this RP's tech does not have scouters and such. That's why Berkaunrora is sending the military to find them, or he'd just hunt them down himself.

Also Zet, you tagged the wrong Kay in the RP. You tagged KayLove, and not KayKay. Edit your post to exclude stuff about DBZ.

One more thing, for the sake of the RP you'll all be in Atlantic City, where @Daws Combine put his character. It'll be easier for you guys to meet up this way.

@EddiEddi Your post kinda puts your character in isolation so feel free to make another post whenever to get Shiro out and about, unless you want me to force an interaction by sending the military there or something.

Last edited:
@Kaykay
o,o Are you saying Anime doesn't EXIST!!!!!!! in this world..... THAT BASTARD HAS TO DIE I DON'T CARE WHO OR WHAT HE IS, HE CAN ENSALVE THE WORLD, HE CAN BE THE OVERLORD, BUT BANNING ANIME.... He just crossed the line.

o.o Did he also ban Tea time?

Also why can't he sense the others? You need to tell us these things *Sniffle*

I understand.... but I think a Evil Dictator now has to die.

Haha, nah, the anime that exist are just not the ones of our world :p Instead they have FMA:Sisterhood. And Hell-Piercing Giga Drill. And Phoenix Cube Z.

Anyway I guess it's kinda my bad for not specifying that. He can't sense them cause otherwise he'd have killed your characters before anything even happened xD Just run at them, ban their power, and dead. One-on-one none of you have a chance of a fair fight.

So yeah, the military and sometimes citizens just report people that seem like they may be really strong or show that they're really strong.

One more thing, for the sake of the RP you'll all be in Atlantic City, where Daws Combine put his character. It'll be easier for you guys to meet up this way.
so, I guess I sort of made it winter time in Atlantic City didn't I? X3

Yay Winter :3

Oh dear. I realized you said it was snowing and for Briana it was hot. Well, maybe it could just feel hot for her. If you don't mind changing it to Eve feeling the sun's rays or something that'd be cool, but it's my fault for saying this after the posts anyway. So do what you want.

One-on-one none of you have a chance of a fair fight.

So yeah, the military and sometimes citizens just report people that seem like they may be really strong or show that they're really strong.
well.... maybe we could I don't know, irritate him at least XD

and I could imagine just random citizens reporting people with stronger than normal powers... Jealous much? XD

Oh dear. I realized you said it was snowing and for Briana it was hot. Well, maybe it could just feel hot for her. If you don't mind changing it to Eve feeling the sun's rays or something that'd be cool, but it's my fault for saying this after the posts anyway. So do what you want.
right, of dramatic climate change in progress X3

*Edit

and done =)

Last edited by a moderator:
well.... maybe we could I don't know, irritate him at least XD

and I could imagine just random citizens reporting people with stronger than normal powers... Jealous much? XD
Maybe, but by the nature of his power any one-on-one is pretty straightforward :p You get banned into normality and then instantly murdered.

"Man that guy just threw my house over the horizon and I'm struggling to move this tea cup with my mind. Screw that guy."

right, of dramatic climate change in progress X3
Global cooling/warming incoming, depending on whether Eve arrived first or Briana woke up first xD

@EddiEddi Your post kinda puts your character in isolation so feel free to make another post whenever to get Shiro out and about, unless you want me to force an interaction by sending the military there or something.
I'm good, I have plans and secrets, as well as a few ninjas in the corners! but you did't see them. so don't worry.
if you want to send the military in go for it, but it'll be intresting to see how 'mina reacts to a phonecall from a untracable number.

right, so I'm about to have Eve do a thing, now, I know what you might be thinking, is this a good thing or a bad thing, and the answer might surprise you.... okay you know what I have a quote from Dr. Grant here, from the Jurassic Park Movies and he'll give you an idea of what I'm about to do X3

Dr. Grant: "would you tell your wife to stop making that noise, that is a Very Very Bad Idea!"

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.