We are Overpowered

Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA on IC?
on a side note, assuming everyone retains standard terminal velocity (not including armour, metal bones, body parachutes and giant dragons) how high would you have to be before it took 7 minuets to fall?

30 minutes, give or take 10.

I don't know off the top of my head, but I could google it.

Here's the IC.

Ended up getting it done faster than I thought. Your first post can be anything, doesn't matter to me. You guys can meet up, go try to challenge Berkaunrora without any organization (seems suicidal), try to keep low so that Berkaunrora doesn't come for you, try to take over a smaller part of the world from Berkaunrora, whatever. I'll throw around a ton of characters to help interact, but I don't think I'll have a main character of my own, villains aside.

Let's have fun!

@Kaykay
:3 I made a nice start :3 I think

*all citizens with sarcastic lame enthisasum* "all hail the ruler Burka"

so, these military men that god sent out to scout for people with powers, do they themselves have powers? or are they just normal people? =)

A mix of both.

@Kaykay Who all needs to post?

Millitary man: Sir we need you for a project.
Kamina: Project hmm? Does it involve being poked and prodded and whatnot?
Military man: Um... That is classified.
Kamina: Tell your leader no dice then, I refuse to be a lab rat...

Don't know'em all off the top of my head.

:3 hai Kaykay

Anyways... will military people seek him out or will your guy make another attack?
In all reality one or the other could seek him as a ally...

Hello.

I'm not sure what you're asking. The military is under Berkaunrora's command, so they won't be seeking him out. They can already report to him if they need to. Berkaunrora will only attack if he finds out where someone is and that they're powerful. Otherwise, he just does his thing, trying to find what he's looking for and what not.

Also, regarding your post, please don't just add a random sky continent on top of it. Your mother can be an archdragon and what not but:

1. A dragon cannot just take on a nation of superpowered people solo, especially if your character is supposed to be stronger than them. Remember that this RP is national-level right now.

2. Dragons are just normal animals here. In a world of super powers, big, fire-breathing lizards aren't a big deal. Morgana's dragon is particularly powerful because it comes from another dimension and is her summon.

Last edited:
So Kamina is being good and staying under the Radar at the moment :3
I thought the Militarry was a rebel group for a while.

@Kaykay

Nah, they're not. Also, read my comment regarding your post above.

@Kaykay
Kamina comes from a Arch Dragoness and a Father who was a Badass enough to rip out his wifes Fathers heart, and merging it with his own, become Arisen, marrying her to have Kamina :3 as well as become the leader of the Arch Dragons, who rule over the other dragons...

Yah having a dragon as a father is badass... but not as badass as having a human father and a Dragoness mother, from the Arch Dragon Clan.

The way Daddy sees it, Keeping dragons out of human affairs, and staying off the Big Badies radar works out for everyone, true some dragons take human form and walk among us... and there are some bad apples, but the nation as a whole keeps to itself.

A dragon army is bad news, lots of unnecessary death, and destruction... and more hate and violence, and for what, a scrap of land, or a item, or just so one race or person can say "HAH I AM THE WINNER" No Kamina and his father would rather avoid that... and keep the peace.

They stay out of big bads way, big bad leave them alone and no one gets hurt :3

Kamina will come into play when needed :3 or if someone wants to talk to him or what not :3

Also finding the Arch Dragons Homeland is only possible to those who already know where it is, and is going to be, and other factors.

That's cool and all, but doesn't really address either of my points with your post. Please edit out the random sky continent and a single dragon taking down a nation.

o.o I don't recall putting in single drag--- wait.... *Salute* Yes ma'am

It's fine now. Just as a general reminder though, remember that you can't call on your parents for help. Whether you want to say they've been sealed away, or have already died, it doesn't matter, but we're gonna try to stick to using the characters we already have, and not just call in reinforcements and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.