We are Overpowered

Status
Not open for further replies.
you pretty much re-iterated what I said.

@EddiEddi
Oh So pummeling people and obliterating millions of humans is fine.... but one little head trip... a little psychological torment and you can't stand it?

Also Kamina is to much of a Man to let that happen, but he wouldn't hit her ether... maybe punch you in the face for falling under her spell.

Last edited:
@Rion When do you think you can get your CS done?

@defaulttoneutral Just need you to answer my question in my previous post.

Once that's done I can make the IC.

The barriers can stretch to the same area as, say, a large city when she really concentrates. Otherwise, all energy will be lost. They are also stronger when concentrating. Also, thanks for letting me in!

Reactions: Kaykay
@EddiEddi
Yay :3 and hearing it from you makes me happy :3
Gives me more options :3

You two act like a old married couple.

Anyway....

How big should I make the dragon, @Kaykay ?
Smaug size, or bigger?

Anyway....

Smaug size, or bigger?
If I could I'd devorce him. also I'm wearing the trousers.
and in a old married couple on of the partners isn't hell bent on killing the other.
is its only 1 dragon? and I'm going to say now for ease of logic;
If the dragon or Morgana gets hit by Obilivion the dragon is banished, not killed, because otherwise it'd be unfair.

• Love
Reactions: Rion

Anyway....

Smaug size, or bigger?
Big as you want. The abilities of the dragon are what we'd need to manage, assuming you're not making a dragon the size of North America or something. Do keep it somewhat reasonable.

If the dragon or Morgana gets hit by Obilivion the dragon is banished, not killed, because otherwise it'd be unfair.
I agree with this.

stage 7 on praxis imortalis, go have a look.

Presumably Eddi's explosion at Stage 7 of his ability.

) Oblivion, All of Alexander's stored power is unleashed in eruption of all consuming power, anyone, and anything in a 10 mile radius is turned to ash, it is not a 'energy' based weapon, rather more like a super nova or black hole. Those with super powers (Player char's and 'bad guys') are not harmed, however they lose all their powers for a good 5 to 10 minutes, However, it does hit clones/robots (so an army of clones dies with the exception of the original). On the down side, it effects itself, so Alexander is also powerless, however he only suffers half time, so 2 minutes to 5 minutes of power loss. This also strips innate powers like immortality or invulnerability. Note; It strips all abilites, supernatural powers, natural powers, 'innate' abilites, powers from bloodlines ect.
Its called Oblivion. because rule of cool.

I see.
Banished, assuming the dragon isn't defending itself.
Well, I did say it works on clones and the ilk.
The issue we'd come across is that either we'd have a dragon walking round when no one has any powers (dafuck?!) or a dead morgana and no dragon. THe way I'd describe it is that the energy that is required to keep the dragon in the marital realm is used to defend Morgana from getting rendered in to ash.

dragon in the marital realm
I didn't know he married the dragon.

Kidding aside perhaps the dragon would essentially be turned into a normal animal, and shrink to match. But I think we agreed on banish.

I think the issue would be you using that move when friendlies are nearby tbh.

I think the issue would be you using that move when friendlies are nearby tbh.
Thats the whole point of it, its ment to be a double edged sword, He won't use it very often at all. but I need to sort out what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.