Wayward Insane Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raye smiled deeply. "You, you really want to know?" Raye leaned in close to where his mouth was right next to her ear. "I'm sorry Mrs. Lawrence but that would ruin all of the fun." Raye stuck out his tongue and licked her ear.

Patient #9575 shrugged her shoulders and threw the pills into her mouth without swallowing. How the hell did she know? She narrowed her eyes as soon as Monica had her attention on Raye and Joe was reacting to his meds which was highly amusing. Orderlies my ass. Surely I can get out... With that thought, she opened the door and slipped out, shutting it tightly behind herself. Somewhere within the massive building a clock rang, the sound reverberating throughout every hall and drowning out nearly every other sound. It was a clock that was an hour behind and would ring at 1 PM everyday. That damn thing always gives me a headache. She glanced down one hall then the other before sprinting down a third.

jo crawls towards patient #9575 who he only knew by her number due to his trip in the air vent. Joe calls out in a slured yell "heeey weeaait up" as he crawled he left a trail of drool behind him

Monica shivered and pulled away from Raye. "Ew, not my type." Monica handed the file over to Raye, she had read it over already and had no further use for it.
She glanced back to see Joe having a reaction to the medication and Cateline gone. She felt like more of a babysitter than a psychiatrist. "Joe hunny, I told you not to take that pill didn't i?" Monica's tone became motherly as she helped the male up. "Take little sips." She instructed holding a bottle of water up to Joe that had been inside of her bag.

Further down the hall three orderlies saw Cateline. They chased her and cornered her. "Why don't you go on back to the Play Area." One said in a smooth voice distracting Cateling from the needle as it sunk into her arm. There was a fourth orderly who had snuck up behind the patient and injected her with a heavy sedative.

Joe drunk the water and with a said to Monica "its normal ive been on these for 2 months now i didnt like the doc who put me on these though" joe then passed out and went to sleep.

Raye opened the file and smirked at his own work. "Ah, this was a patient of mine. His name was Jeremy Jane. He suffered from a sort of amnesiac state. He would rape children and then forget. During our sessions he would beg and cry to remember but it was all in vain. Did you like what I did to his eyes? I thought it was lovely."

Cateline had managed to get out, but she was soon trapped again. She'd been in that damn Play Area since the night before in those friggin' sheets! Being the smart-mouth that she was, she retorted, "Oh come on, now! I've been here since I was thirteen. Don't you think I'm a little too old for the Play Area?" She went to give a wink at one of the Orderlies who had been there nearly just as long as she had, but the sudden prick in her arm caught her attention. The woman suddenly flailed, scratched and bit at the culprit who had injected her. To her misfortune, the sedatives were quick and gave her little time to do much damage before losing her consciousness.

When she awoke, she was greeted by a bright light that shone on her face. Sore, she tried to sit up only to find herself strapped to a metal table in a room she had seen too many time before. There was a wall to her right that had sharp tools and other devices hanging from hooks or laying on shelves. There were voices near her, discussing the option of mutilation. It surely had to be two of the Doctors since the Orderlies had shown a great amount of disgust when the Patients had new wounds. They weren't the sadistic ones in this Asylum.

"Sadistic perhaps, lovely no. Raye you are your own level of strange." Monica mumbled. She lifted Joe up with a great level of difficulty and set him on the couch as gently as she could. Monica made sure his vitals were stable before straightening. "Raye.....don't....don't experiment on anything...or anyone...while I go find Cateline." Monica shook her head feeling the beginnings of a headache creeping in as she exited the room in search of her missing client.

Raye waited for the new intern to leave before he responded. "Of course, Mrs. Lawrence. After all, my next experiment will be... you." Raye smiled and pulled a syringe out of his pocket. He filled it with the strange vile liquid. "This is going to hurt." Raye pushed it into his wrist and pushed the mysterious substance in.

Monica's heels clicked against the broken tiles inside the halls. She walked up and down nearly every hallway and couldn't find a single soul. Obviously she wasn't counting the patients still confined in their cells. She didn't even try to be in denial and tell herself they were rooms. No they were cells. Monica heard muffled voices coming from a room marked for observation. Monica slipped inside and the speaking stopped. "Ah, Monica! Glad to see you!" One of the doctors said trying to obstruct her view but Monica already saw.
"Good to see you too. However I must be taking my charge back. I understand that you have jobs to do but I have protocol as well and trust me, if I don't get things filed there will be cops asking questions." The doctors reluctantly obliged and released Cateline to Monica's care.

"Hah. Ha ha ha!" Cateline laughed loudly and uncontrollably at the Doctors who had tried to cover up their sadistic intentions. They hadn't done more than make a few incisions to her abdomen for some new ideas before Monica showed up. It was still rather difficult for her to move, her muscles still under the influence of the sedatives. "Look at that, someone finally put you bastards in your place!" They glared at her while reluctantly removing the restraints. She would indeed pay for her comment another time. Who would have thought Little Miss Councilor would come to the rescue? After being released, Patient #9575 leans into Monica for support, but she also wanted to see if she could bug the newest staff member of W.I.A. With an arm around the woman's neck and her abdomen still bleeding, she presses her mouth against Ms. Lawrence's cheek in a loud, wet smooch. "Thanks so much for saving my kidney, I'm sure it would have gone for some big bucks on the black market." She was slightly out of it from whatever they had drugged her with.

Reactions: k-michelle412
"Anytime kiddo." Monica said practically carrying Cateline to the main hall. She deposited the girl next to Joe and took a look at Cateline's cuts. Nothing was detrimental. Monica found an orderly who was very helpful in patching Cateline up. Monica said her thanks and let Cateline relax. Her shift was nearly over and Monica's head ache was steadily increasing. She had even more to do tomorrow along with her new found suspicions of the doctors. It would be hard getting solid evidence being the only witness and the patients didn't exactly count as liable witnesses.

Cateline looks over at Joe, her nose wrinkling as she scoots herself to the extreme opposite of the couch. God, there's drool all over that kid. She looked back to Monica and gave a lazy, two-fingered salute with a smirk before leaning forward over her knees, nearly regretting the action as it began to split the already cut skin of her midsection. "Since you seem to be in charge here, lemme ask you something. Did Mr. Suit, the guy who came in here earlier, give you a key of some sort?" She raised an eyebrow as her glasses slid down the bridge of her nose. There was no way out of the front doors without a key, and this lady looked like she was ready to bolt out of the place.

joe wakes up with a jolt "ugh i realy need to see my GP to get the right meds rather than those 5 year old Ludes" he said wiping away the drool

"Perhaps." Monica said absently. She just wanted to go home at this point. She had a LOT to think about and even more to do. There was no way she could sit and allow what was happening to go on, which seemed that she was the only one willing to act. The orderlies were useless, the doctors conducted strange experiments and even stranger punishments, AND this place was falling apart!
Monica ran a hand through her hair with a sigh. She looked around the Play Area. This could be fixed first since it's where they spent most of their time. Monica built up a little plan of action in her mind, working around the hours the patients stayed here.
"The GP quit and those were way too strong for you, you need a smaller dosage or a lighter med." Monica waved off the subject dismissively.

"meh the guy was useless i swear they gave people with bipolar Lithium or was it sodium?" Joe Replied

Raye inhaled deeply and looked down at the needle in his wrist. "Well, well, well. Consider this drug a failure. Based on previous research this should've hightened my sense of smell and taste however it has had a negative effect on my body. My veins are becoming more prominent through my skin and their hue is becoming darker. I appear to be becoming increasingly tired." Tears began streaming down Raye's cheeks. "And I appear to have lost control of my tear ducts."

Cateline threw her head back with a grunt. It was obvious she wouldn't have her question answered. After a moment she forced herself to her feet and stumbled forward to Raye. She reached up to grab the ex-Doctor by his hair and bring his face down to hers; examining whatever side effects he started babbling about. If he allowed her to continue, she would lean forward with a smirk on her lips and let her tongue slip out from between the expression, dragging it from his chin up to his eye along the trail of tears. The Patient wouldn't stop there though, no, she would force the wet appendage over Raye's open eyeball. "Mmf."

Raye let out a sigh of pleasure at feeling the girl's tongue on his open eye. "My, my young lady. Buy me dinner first."

turned around after hearing a rruckus in the playroom, joe supected somthing and went through to see the crazy doc being pined by the femail patient he didint know the name of, joe quietly crept up behind her and put the 714 in his hand and grabbed her by her head and said "have a chill pill" and put the 714 down her throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.