Wayward Insane Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
hearing what monica said joe smiled "huh so if i act normaly i could be free from this place pah you wish sorry to be such a scheptic.. one in a asylum allways in a asylum."

She faked a limp down the corridor, keeping one arm extended so her hand touches the wall to her right with her head lowered. "Reports. That were given to you?" She glanced out of the corner of her eye at Monica, an incredulous look on her features. "Hah! You really think that those patients were released? You poor, poor thing. I wonder how long it'll be until they lock you in here too." Cateline tilted her head back as they walked down the maze like hallways, silently counting the lights in her head. Thirty-seven, thirty-eight, thirty-nine... "Pretending to be sane is so much more difficult than you would think, after being here for so long. 'So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye! I leave, and heave a sigh and say goodbye- Goodbye! I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie. I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly!'" She laughed and extended her opposite arm out, briefly standing on one leg with the other out behind herself. She was mimicking a bird. Just as quickly as she had begun to loudly recite the song lyrics, she had stopped and continued walking as if it hadn't happened. It wasn't uncommon for her to do so in her fragile mental state. Cateline pushed through the doors of the infirmary and glanced around, hoping there were no Doctors in the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, no, I know they weren't released. Those were fake and it was quite obvious. Those people didn't have the....connections, I have." That was the best way Monica could explain it. Unlike the other workers here, Monica had done her research on Wayward. There were an awful lot of patients reported as dieing of natural causes, i.e. their mental illness, than any other asylum or sanitarium. There were also a lot of patients logged into the books and then suddenly wiped clean of all records. All of that mounted onto what Monica had witnessed here had led her to make some calls to certain people. Of course Monica wouldn't speak of it outside of this instance. She knew full well that the doctors here held no fears of any outside influence. "Well, you're here. You can stop faking now." Monica allowed Cateline into the infirmary where a nurse sat at her desk staring down at some papers. It was eerily quiet in there. The only sound being the ticking clock that wasn't even on the right time.
The beds were dingy with unwashed sheets and creaking bed springs. The floors were cracked and Monica was sure she saw a cockroach flit across the yellowy black tiles. The nurse didn't even register their presence and Monica found that quite odd.
"Hello?" Monica called out to the woman leaning over papers. When she got no response, Monica stepped into the small cramped office separated from the rest of the office by glass windows.
What Monica saw was something she would not soon forget. There was blood everywhere. It spilled forth from the nurses throat and cascaded down her chest, pooling on the floor and over the white papers that were clutched in her pale hand. This was recent. Monica glanced at Cateline for a moment wondering if it had been a patient. Turning back to the dead woman leaning over the desk lifelessly, Monica notice that it wasn't paper clutched in her hand. No, it was a file, very thick she must admit. Monica leaned forward, wary of the crimson liquid covering the office, and snatched it from her fingers. The nurse's hand fell limply to the table as Monica grabbed Cateline's and hurried out of the office. She made no comment on the dead woman as her eyes scanned over the file in her hand. "Dr. Montoya..." Monica read the name and looked at Cateline. "Know who this is?"

Joe manages to catch the ties on his strait jacket and undo them he was finally free. he stretches and says "ah thats better was starting to get a little stiff in that strait jacket"

The girl sat in a small cell-like room, atop an old metal bed. She watched a beautiful butterfly flit across the room, its wings of blue and red streaking through the air. Young Hailey never really understood why she was in this place. The night before she was sent here, she had told her parents about how she could see disney characters if she wanted to. She then demonstrated by showing them Olaf the Snowman. They said they couldn't see him, and that she should just stop. They were obviously drunk, as they began to harm the poor girl. Hailey had thrown a fit that night, falling asleep almost instantly. When she awoke, Mommy and Daddy were hiding in their room, covered in scratches and bites. She was covered in blood. Hailey had been carted off to the asylum that afternoon. Now, she stared at the butterfly. As it began to leave through her barred window, it seemed to change. It grew ten times larger, it's eyes were blood red, and sharp teeth filled it's mouth, while the colors of it's wings became black and red. It hissed at Hailey, who backed up against the wall, before it disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Hailey screamed. The floor was covered in spiders, scorpions, all sorts of creepy things. Not again! she thought, watching layer upon layer of bugs crawled toward her bed.
"Doctor! Help me!" she cried, thumping the wall with her aching fist.

Status
Not open for further replies.