Wayward Insane Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe turns and looks around then says "yup their free here let me help you" joe unbuckles the strait jacket,

"Thank you very much." Raye pushes the straitjacket off of him and it drops onto the floor. Raye stretches before bringing his left wrist up to his mouth. Raye bit down ripping off the thin layer of skin concealing a small piece of metal. Raye whiped the blood off and bent down to the floor. He used the piece of metal to quickly pick the lock on his leg chains. Once the chains were off Raye stood again, finally free of all restraints.

"so what exsactly do we do in here?..im bored allready" joe asks with a blank expression

Monica was led through her duties, which turned out to be much more than what they were advertised to me. Monica had gone from counciling intern to grounds keeper, part time cook, and basically anything else they could think of.
Mimics shook her head reading over the list of supplies she was supposed to retrieve by tomorrow along with the company credit card to pay for it.
Monica returned to the Play Area to find the residents as they were. Had they even moved in the three hours she had been gone?
"Hello again." She said in greeting.

Cateline snickered at Joe's response then fell to her rear end as she watched a man come into the room. She'd only seen a glimpse of him once or twice since he rarely ever came into the facility itself. Her eyes never left Monica as she walked out with him. Let's hope she's one to fight back should someone come to kill her. Or at least let her die nearby so I can have that skirt. Another snicker came from her mouth at her own thoughts. Truthfully, she liked what she's seen of the new Councilor, though maybe she just liked the thought of having a new possible means of escape.
She turned her attention to Raye and Joe as the doors shut again, her head falling to the side enough to rest on her right shoulder. "So, klutz-A-Lot, did you have a nice fall?" Her gaze went from Joe to the busted air vent in the room. Without waiting for an answer, she addressed Raye. "You, Mr. Doctor," her tone held one of superiority though she was no better than any of them. "Should know better than to remove your restraints! Tsk, tsk." She smirked. "You were tasty though, thanks for the snack."

Monica Lawrence would have found the rest of the Asylum to be worse than the Play Area, which was decent compared to nearly every other room. There were a multitude of locked doors within the twisting halls, most of them having small, plexiglass windows to see through. Broken signs were placed to the right of some doors labeling them as:
  • "Therapy Room: Electroshock Therapy"
  • "Therapy Room: Hydrotherapy"
  • "Punishment Room: Starvation"
  • "Punishment Room: Isolation"
Most of the rooms that would have been passed were cells mostly padded with thin, grey material- most of it stained with dried blood.

Now, as the woman returned, Cateline would have her back to the floor and the underside of her legs up against the wall with both hands over her glasses. She was utterly unamused! Behind Ms. Lawrence an Orderly would enter and set a tray of small, plastic cups with an array of pills in each on a cracked table. They wouldn't stay and pass out the correct cups, mainly because they didn't know who was suppose to take what and they didn't care. There were no nurses, no one to properly give medication.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe aproched the woman he presumed to be Ms.Laurence and said "hey scuse me ma'ma you wont belive what if found to day crawling through air vents i found a place where non one has been for years a forgoton ward, now you may not belive me cos i is crazy but its true here heres an old document i found on the floor" Joe pulls out the old file from his pocket and hands it to her.

Raye sighed and sat down on the floor. He stuck his hand in his right jacket pocket and pulled out a small vial of yellow liquid. "Now... where did I put it..."

Underneath the straitjacket Raye was wearing a torn-up brown suit with a shredded red tie. The left arm of the jacket had been completley removed and there were many small holes all over.

Monica eyed the orderly as he simply left the medication out in the open. Did they not know how dentrimental that was to these peoples health?! If they gave them wrong medication it could not only make them physically sick but make their condition worse as well!
Monica was brought of her thoughts by a boy coming up to her. She had to smile at his excitement. "Oh you did? That's amazing and you found this?" She looked over the paper he had retrieved. It was a file of one of Raye's experiments. Monica read over it fighting hard to keep the disgust off of her face. It was...detailed to put it lightly. Her eyes moved to the doctor understanding the restraints, however she would keep her eye on him. No need to upset stable patients.
"That's amazing. What's your name?" Monica returned to her smiling, kind self.

"Aren't you a lively bunch." She muttered sarcastically and fell over to her side before getting up on her hands and knees. She wasn't in the mood for walking, so this would have to do for the moment. Her eyes scanned between them as she passed. Joe and Monica with a file, Raye with some sort of... Vial? Cateline slowly pulled herself along the floor towards the table with the medicine. They're not paying attention, so maybe I'll take their medication too. The thought made her smile as she crawled with one shoulder pressed to the wall, her eyes on the door that didn't click when the Orderly left. Maybe it's not closed all the way?

"my names joe ms,Monica" joe said keeping one eye on Cateline and called out "hey i wouldnt take those Quaalude's they are so powerfull that they knock me out some times"

Raye walked over to the table and grabbed all of the medication the orderlies left. "Quetiapine, Olanzapine, Adalimumab...(all real look em up!) Yes, yes, yes. Excellent, I can do quite a lot with these..." Raye walked back to where he was seated and sat back down examining the various pharmaceuticals.

Monica picked up the tray and examined the medication. "Joe you shouldn't be taking anything like that in the first place and you," Monica addressed Cateline, "Need to take penfluridol, and Raye, don't grab the medication. Yes you are a doctor but you're also a patient and I can in fact lose my job. Not gonna happen."

"Well, I apologize Miss Lawrence, but if you get in my way I will kill you." Raye laughed. "Ok? Now, I need to get back to my research. Would you mind?"

"i know right miss.monica but the Quaalude's help prevent any outbreaks of madness i might have as well as helping sedate me if i do have an episode" joe replies to monica as he empies the pot in to his hand and looks at the newer pill and puts it between his finguers "ah a 714 these ones are rare" joe exclames before swalowing the pills "aw these ones are duds for sure or ive built up a resistance to them bah nurse i think you gave me some dodgy ones" joe calls out to one of the orderlys only to get a blunt stare back at him.

Cateline nearly dropped to her stomach with disappointment. Dammit. She pursed her lips to keep herself from laughing at Raye's threat, then crawled the rest of the way to the door and stood up with her back to it. With her arms crossed behind herself, she slowly pulled on the handle. It wasn't shut all the way. "Now, now. Don't kill Ms. Monica when she's been nothing but kind to our poor, lonely souls!" She shot a fake glare at Raye, who was helping her out more than he might have realized. "Penfluridol, huh? Are you a psychiatrist?" She raised a brow at Monica then tilted her head a bit while listening to Joe speak. Duds? Wouldn't it be a while before someone realized that?

"Considering your research involved canabalism and homicide, yes, yes I would." Monica identified the medication and distributed it accordingly from what she knew.
"Yes Joe, I know what they do. However over medication is dangerous. These meds are toxic when given a too high dosage of something you don't need." Monica explained.
She finished with that and looked up at the doctor. "Raye can I speak with you privately?" Monica asked still having hold of the file Joe found.

Raye put his thumb and index finger to his forehead and sighed. "I suppose I can, Mrs. Lawrence." Raye walked over to where Monica was standing.

Joe falls to the floor his voice slurs and he starts to drool "heeer ittt coomes maaan"

"Oh and Cateline, there's orderlies outside the door. If you're trying to run, try it later on when they clock out." Monica hadn't even turned around to look at the girl to know.
She pulled out the file Joe had found. "I just want to talk about your experiments. What are you trying to accomplish with them?" Maybe if Monica knew his motive she would be able to figure Raye out.

"aaaww woooa thees little buggas aaare deladed fuses" joe jabbers as he tryes get up but his legs and arms feel num and limp and he flales about the play room.

Reactions: k-michelle412
Status
Not open for further replies.