Wayward Insane Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raye knelt down to get a better look at Cateline and to let her see his face. He moaned again wishing he could make some kind of contact with the patients.

Her head tilted in an odd angle against the floor as she studied the stitches in the mask that held it to his face. "Well, you see-" The sentence to Raye was interrupted by the sudden crash from Joe that made her flinch. In this position she couldn't see where the noise had come from, or where the patient landed, but it made her laugh. "Aren't you the klutz?" She snorted. "Any broken bones?" Rolling her eyes, she continued to address the man with the mask. "I don't have use of my arms right now, like you, but maybe the little miss over yonder can help? Or Klutz-A-Lot?" Cateline's eyes widen with an idea, a slow grin growing on her face to expose her rows of pearly whites. "Unless, you don't mind a few teeth marks?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Raye closed his eyes for a moment and thought. Then, he leaned his face in next to the girl's. If the piece of leather hadn't been there they'd be half an inch away from a kiss. Raye made another mumble.

Taking the forward lean as an invite, Cateline licked the front of the mask. The leather tasted off. Maybe it's made from human skin. The thought was not her own, but the voice of the 'other her' locked away in her mind. Her lips twitched with the dark humor offered . She opened her mouth wide, placing her upper row of teeth against the flesh of Raye's cheek bone. Who'd ever let the opportunity to taste some flesh go to waste? Biting down, her incisors and canines broke the skin, her lower teeth pressing into the leather as she moved her head down. She was peeling the flesh from his face before even reaching the stitches. With a sudden yank backwards, she was able to successfully rip away most of the seams from the upper left part of his face, though not without receiving injnury from her skull hitting the floor.

"Mmmrgh!" Raye let out a pained scream as he jerked his head back. "..at fu...ng hur."

Cateline stared as Raye mumbled words, both her eyebrows raised with amusement as she chewed on the bit of flesh she was able to rip from his face. After swallowing she smiled, her lips stained with his blood. "Oh? Did you think it would feel nice?" She snickered then licked her lower lip. "It was rather pleasant for me! Shall we have another go at it?" The woman playfully winked, knowing that the likeliness of that happening was low.

Monica wasn't sure how many times people had called her crazy but it was steadily increasing when she announced she had taken a job at Wayward. Her goal was to one day be a counselor for the mentally ill and criminally insane, also another reason many of the residents in the small town of Lebanon called her crazy.
Monica's golden eyes flickered over the landscape. Just the outside visage was enough to cause your average person to go running. With a steadying breath the twenty year old walked down the cracked brick walk-way to the heavy wooden front door.
Monica expected there to be someone to greet her or something but only met with a chilly emptiness. The inside wasn't much better than the outside, aesthetically. Monica inwardly groaned as she made a left in search of anyone to point her to the director.
Of course the female found no one. She was beginning to think no one was even here. That is until she heard a few voices conversing. The topic wasn't distinguishable until she came closer.
Monica peeked through the open doorway. What she saw was shocking to put it lightly. Now, being alone in an insane asylum in a pencil skirt and heels was one thing, rushing over to two potentially dangerous and bloody patients was on a whole new level of reckless for Monica. In hindsight it wasn't her greatest moment decision wise, but the only thing she worried about was the amount of blood coming from the males face and the same scarlet red covering the woman's face.
"Are you two alright?" Monica asked slowing as she came closer. She checked over the woman first, eyebrows knitted together in confusion finding her to be bound by, now icy cold, sheets.
"What the..." She mumbled to herself. Monica pulled away slowly and then looked over the male. Her confusion only increased seeing his now half stitched mouth. Monica looked between the two now unsure about her new job here if this is what she was being met with.
"Uh....may I?" Monica asked gesturing to the remaining stitches she could remove in a much less painful way than....however these two had gone about it.

• Love
Reactions: Red Rabbit
Her eyes darted to the doors leading to the Play Area as a new female entered. She didn't look like a patient or a doctor, she didn't even look like an orderly in that outfit. Cateline was appreciative of the taste this girl had in clothing though. Huh. Couldn't be a visitor, could it? No. Visitors aren't allowed back this far... Where the hell were the staff members? I guess it doesn't matter. The doors here work weird anyway; you can get in alright, but you can't get back out without a Doctor's Master Key. Pushing her bare shoulders back to the floor and arching her spine upward in an awkward stretch, the patient continued to stare at the woman who looked rather confused. No one (aside from the Orderlies and Doctors,) in their right mind would dare to approach two patients covered in blood. Maybe she's not in her right mind then. Perhaps not yet, anyway. Her thoughts answered one another as an open-mouth smirk formed. She was highly intrigued with this unnamed lady. "Is anyone ever really alright?" She responded to the first question in an ominous whisper, her facial expression and posture unchanging. The girl was giddy. Wether it be from the fresh taste of flesh and blood, or the newest being to wander in was unknown.

Reactions: k-michelle412
Raye nodded at the new woman who just entered. "Ye...hat wo..d be a...ciat.."

Monica nodded and held the males firmly in her left hand while her right delicately removed the stitches. Her face scrunched into on of concentrations as she did her best to keep him relatively pain free.
By the time she finished, her fingers had small droplets of blood on them and the strap over his mouth fell to the floor.
"Now how does that feel?" Monica offered a smile before looking over his face. She made sure all the stitches were gone for minimal scarring.
"Looks good but we should take you to the infirmary. The left isn't lookin so hot." Monica referred to the half that had had the stitches roughly ripped from his mouth.
"And you..." Monica moved behind the woman. "...will catch hypothermia like this." Monica easily unbound the woman, not worried about the reason she was bound.
Her face went from placid to a frown as she looked over the pair. The practices here were anything but humane and were easily cause for wayward to be shut down, so why hadn't it? And where the hell was everyone?!
"Well, I'm Monica Lawrence. I'm the new councilor, well intern, but I'll be speaking to you about triggers and what brought you here."

Raye nodded and bowed to the woman who had freed his mouth. "Thank you miss Monica Lawrence. I am doctor Raye Fields. I have been a psychiatrist at this institution for sixteen years. However it was recently discovered that I was gutting and eating my patients so I was chained up and thrown in with the rest of the patients. It was a mistake for you to free up my mouth. If you hadn't just helped me I probably would have ripped out your throat. Hmm, I bet it would've tasted good too." Raye licked his lips, gently sucking the blood from his missing cheek.

"I'll....take that as a compliment.." Monica quirked an eyebrow at the man...Raye. He was certainly a character. She wanted to know more about what work he did that led him to canabalism. It wasn't every day that you found an ex-doctor self admitting canabal. Most, if found, were locked away for life in an isolated room with nearly no access or given the death sentence.
Monica reeled in her racing thoughts as her interest only peeked. Her attention moved to the female. Monica was able to piece together how, with her hands bound, they attempted to ride Raye of the stitches. "And you, what is your name?"

"Stop, stop, stop!" Cateline rolled and yelled, trying to avoid being touched but to no avail. Beneath the sheets she wore a ripped, gray outfit that was mandatory for all patients, the tag #9575 printed into her shirt at the left side of her chest. As soon as her legs were free, she sprung forward to the nearest wall and started to stretch to keep herself from cringing. "Hypothermia-shmermia," She commented under her breath. Her skin was freezing to the touch. Monica Lawrence? Let's hope her name doesn't pop up in the 'Missing Persons' section of the newspaper. "Intern Councilor, huh? Haven't had one of those here before, not that I'm aware of at least." Her eyebrow raised at Raye's statement. So, he's got a taste for humans too? She almost laughed.
"I knew you looked familiar." Cateline muttered the words under her breath, suddenly pacing up and down the length of the room by the wall to warm herself. Every sixteen steps her head twitched to one side, her lips moving without sound. She didn't make eye contact with anyone in the room. "Name? Name. Which name do you want? Nothing. Nothing works, yeah, that's what I am." By the end of her babbling, she was mostly talking to herself.

"Hmm.." Monica was lost to her thoughts. Her eyes followed every movement the woman made. The diagnosis was easy. Schizophrenia most definitely was the prominent symptom. Monica also saw a trace of bipolarity and multiple personality within her.
Most wound run far, far away from here. Monica had to admit that feeling dwelled within her as well. Unlike the others, Monica had a very strong curiosity, that often lead to strange places. She could only hope at Wayward, curiosity didn't kill the cat.
Her heels clicked against the peeling lenoleum as she walked around, taking in the surroundings. Everything was tattered or decayed. There was a lack of supervision and a clear lack of medication. Monica even doubted that these patients ate and/or bathed regularly.
Yes, there were many things wrong here. With a sigh, Monica perched on one of the less delapidated stools. There would be no fixing this place, she concluded. No there was most definitely no fixing Wayward, unless one counted shutting it down as one. No, the only thing Monica could do, would be to listen, to do her job. She could try and get their medication and food regulated but that may be a stretch. Perhaps she could start by cleaning the...what was this room called? Oh, it didn't matter, as long as something was done. The scenery was in no way positively affecting these patients, her clients.

Raye turned to Monica. "Excuse me, Mrs. Lawrence. Is it Mrs or is it Ms? Anyway, I must ask that you release these straps on my straitjacket. I promise, if you do I will not cause any harm to you."

"For a Play Area, this place isn't very fun." Cateline repeatedly glanced at Monica who was watching her. It was unnerving. She knows. She knows. She knowsss your secret. The hissing voice was making her paranoid. She can't possibly know. But she does. The woman scowled and stopped pacing along the wall, the tiles should have been cold on her bare feet, but due to her temperature being so low, it felt warm. Facing the corner she adjusted her glasses, murmuring incoherently to herself for a full minute before turning to face the two, a wide smile on her face. "So!" She exclaims, interrupting Raye and throwing both arms over her head. She was glad to have be freed from her confinement despite being touched. There was an unidentified noise outside of the room and down the hall. Possibly some staff members. Brushing her thoughts aside, she walked the width of the room, counting the number of people in her head.
  1. The new bleach-haired patient
  2. Raye
  3. Klutz-A-Lot
  4. Monica Lawrence
"We know Ms. Monica is here for an internship of sorts. Sir Ray is in this joint for eating patients," She pauses, spinning on her heel to face everyone again. "Which, it's surprising and lovely to know that those rumors were true- by the way, what about the other Docs? Haven't seen them in a while."
Continuing with her little speech, her head tilted.
"But why are you two here?" Her eyes darted between Joe and Sheila while absentmindedly curling a lock of hair around her forefinger.

Joe Paused and said "im here after being diagnosed as a Bipolar Psychopath and i was first diagnosed in prison when i had my first episode and killed allmost 20 of the inmates after a guy tried Violate me in the shower room, ive aslo found somewhere i dont think anyone's been in this facilty for a long time". Joe then decided to run circles round Monica like a little child.

Monica's eyes flickered from the woman, who had yet to tell her her name, over to the doctor. "Hmm?" She had only caught the end of his sentence, having been too absorbed in her own thoughts.
"Oh! It's just Ms. I just turned twenty." Not many councilors opted to be so informal with patients but Monica found that it created a somewhat deeper trust with her other clients.
Her eyes ran over the doctor. "As much as I would like to, I don't think I can. Yet, at least." Monica sounded sincere as she apologized for not releasing him from his restraints. But he seemed to have enough cognitive sanity left to realize that it wouldn't have been wise for her to do so.

The muffled noise outside the "Play Area" was indeed a non patient. There was a nearly inaudible click and the doors swung open.
"Ah, Ms. Monica I see you have acquainted yourself with the residents!" The man in the open doorway was non other than the director himself. He was a larer man with a deep voice and a crisp suit. He didn't make many stops here, leaving the welfare of the patients to the orderlies and doctors. He simply handled the money aspect of his company.
Monica stood and went to shake the mans hand.
"I hope you don't mind." Monica have him a charming smile that he returned. Because the director, Miles was his name, almost never appeared here, he was unaware that Monica had removed the restraints on the woman and the stitches from, Raye.
"Why don't we set you up with a space and go over the responsibilities you will have here."
"Sounds great!" Monica trend and waved to Raye and the woman. "See you guys later." This earned a quirk of the brow from Miles but nothing further as they left, door automatically locking from the outside.

Joe stopped runing around monica when he saw the man in the suit and came to a halt.

"Hmm. How truly unfortunate." Raye turned to Joe. "Are your hands free, because if so I would really like someone to unstrap my jacket."

Status
Not open for further replies.