Wayward Insane Asylum (Signups & OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing, well not that I know of.. all of Kira is my own creation.. though I'd be pretty freaked if he parrels with anyone :] the only thing I suppose is the name of his half brother (Sepiroth Anramath Silencia) who is nothing like the character from the game, except a resemblance in looks :] *laughs* I always think that it's Sephy's name that makes everyone think of the character FF7, even though his name's spelt diffrent :] but I'm a sucker for the name :]
It's just that I have never heard of anyone actually naming their kid Sepiroth. I've never played FF, but I know the name. And I've experienced people copying huge amounts of stuff from animes and games into games and everything just slowly turning into bullshit, so I'm quite weary of it.

it's coolio :] if you've got bad experince with stuff like that, I'm glad you asked me about it..because I'd hate to make anyone worried, so thank you for asking me about that :]

don't worry, I have more orginality in my Sephy-I don't like coping truck loads of anime stuff because then the character wouldn't be mine.. just a cheep knock off :] other then the name, that's it (his BIO and personality are rather diffrent then FF7's character) :] my characters have strange names anyway.. Sephy's father's called Gladarniel..and his grandfather's called Arakan :] ..I'm just weird like that :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm~
Suppose now we just play a waiting game for a few others to post while Alice and Vurren have their little tryst xD

I've been away for the past two weeks and I won't be home until the 22nd and I'm really far behind in this rp so I'm just pulling out. Sorry.

Okay, few things here...

We're gonna kill off Monica and Mosaic. Any ideas? Anyone want to be the murderer for one or the other?
Thought I'd ask before I do anything with 'em.

Hope you haven't disappeared on us. @Moogle-Girl

Since there is a spot for a Patient now, would you like to ditch Vendetta Variska and continue as Mika or play both? @Obscurity V.

There are no bars on the windows on the top floors, yes? I imagine Mosaic pisses someone off and gets thrown out a window. I'm kind of sad to see Monica go however - couldn't we perhaps find a way to keep her around for at least a while longer? Maybe someone else could take her? I don't want her to go .n.

Okay, few things here...
1. We're gonna kill off Monica and Mosaic. Any ideas? Anyone want to be the murderer for one or the other?
Thought I'd ask before I do anything with 'em.

I volunteer! :D

I'll have Alice take care of one of them~
She could easily snatch a sharp object from Vurren's room after they finish their 'business' :P

I volunteer! :D

I'll have Alice take care of one of them~
She could easily snatch a sharp object from Vurren's room after they finish their 'business' :P
Neither Monica not Mosaic seem like the kind of people she would want to 'help' though. Monica genuinely wants to help people, and doesn't Alice consider Mosaic her friend?

Sethos and/or Harper could take care of Monica. She could just be entertainment gone wrong or perhaps they could just be letting stress out in the only way they know how and enjoy, violence.

Caleb will not be murdering anybody. I don't think he could, even if wanted to. :\

Neither Monica not Mosaic seem like the kind of people she would want to 'help' though. Monica genuinely wants to help people, and doesn't Alice consider Mosaic her friend?

Well, Monica did have a concussion and could be in considerable pain. She could 'help' her by ending her misery :P

You're right about Mosaic though, for now. If you didn't notice, Alice's view of the word 'help' is rather warped xD

EDIT: Also, @Andalais, I'm going to be busy most of the day today, and tomorrow morning so if you want to move Alice and Vurren along feel free to~

Last edited by a moderator:
well, I'm back form being busy xD
And it seems the RP didn't move very far >_>

Dunno whether to be happy that I didn't get left in the dust or concerned why no one posted a whole lot >_>

Sorry Guys! Forgive me, forgive me! I had a sudden lapse in my mental health, but I'm back!

I'm sorry to hear that *gives Red rabbit a big squeazy hug* there's no need to be sorry :]

I'm sorry to hear that *gives Red rabbit a big squeazy hug* there's no need to be sorry :]
An apology is necessary, though perhaps also partly due to habit. >Stiffens, returning Sepdemonium's hug nonetheless<
Thank you~

Sorry Guys! Forgive me, forgive me! I had a sudden lapse in my mental health, but I'm back!

Hey hey!~
No need to apologize. Glad to see you back~
I won't hug you though. Human contact makes my skin crawl xP

Should try to finally get Alice back in the RP xD
not entirely sure how to do that >_>

Hey hey!~
No need to apologize. Glad to see you back~
I won't hug you though. Human contact makes my skin crawl xP

Should try to finally get Alice back in the RP xD
not entirely sure how to do that >_>
Unfortunately, mine does too, hence the idea for Cateline's extreme behavior.
Who says I'm human, though?

Hm. You could just waltz out of the room with sex hair. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.