Wayward Insane Asylum (Signups & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, mine does too, hence the idea for Cateline's extreme behavior.
Who says I'm human, though?

Hm. You could just waltz out of the room with sex hair. x3

I grew up in a family of touchy feely people. Lemme tell you, hugging is not something I like doing, either giving or receiving. All of my family, the first thing they do at like, a family gathering or something, is hug everyone in greeting. If they weren't my family, I'd slap them xD
...I do it sometimes anyways though, because my family members are idiots xD

Uhm, I have very little actual experience in the latter area actually xP
It's weird, but I like playing flirty characters, yet when it comes to actually doing the deed, or any mentioning of anyone doing it, I get all...brain dead xD
Again, which is weird. I'm one of the biggest perverts out there >_>

I love hugs. I am a very huggy person.

Hue hue hue hue hue.

Shuddap unless you're going to help xP

Shuddap unless you're going to help xP
Transparent_Troll_Face.png

i would like to add in my patient and sorry about the lateness...i never got any email alerts concerning this.

Blah. Got something up....it feels....lacking xP

I'm sorry to say that I'll be gone from here for about five or six days now as I'll ge heading off to a convention in two days and I have to prepare in relative hurry. I might get a chance to make a post or two tomorrow, but then I'll be gone until sunday. Just letting everyone know.

Glad this thing is continuing to live though!
That makes two of us.
I'm surprised so many people actually joined to begin with, but I'm certainly glad everyone did.
Also, I'm not quite sure what happened to Moogle-Girl so I'm a tad stuck on what to post next.

I'm sorry to say that I'll be gone from here for about five or six days now as I'll ge heading off to a convention in two days and I have to prepare in relative hurry. I might get a chance to make a post or two tomorrow, but then I'll be gone until sunday. Just letting everyone know.
That's alright, at this rate I don't think you'll miss much. I hope you enjoy your time at the convention!

Sorry my post was so damn short this time around. D:

I guess i'll add in my character >_< My Orderly seems forgotten and i am at lost on what to do with her since everyone is interacting to certain people or so. >_< I needa think @~@

Alright, Moogle-Girl is out too.
We need to kill off Mosaic, Michelle, and Zack soon~

That's plenty of people to keep this thing rolling. :P

@Obscurity V. I added your patient profile to the W.I.A files, feel free to play as her or your Orderly until you decide if you want to get rid of Vendetta or not~

Alright, guys.
I'm going to be a very sad rabbit if this RP dies, so shall we time skip a bit to get things rolling again?

Reactions: Namora
Status
Not open for further replies.