Wayward Insane Asylum (Signups & OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious on what exactly does an Orderly do?

I am curious on what exactly does an Orderly do?
An Orderly is defined as an attendant in a hospital responsible for the nonmedical care of patients and the maintenance of order and cleanliness.
They restrain the patients, (but do not sedate them because that's what the Nurses and Doctors are for,) try to calm them when necessary, punish them when necessary, clean, and other miscellaneous tasks to keep Wayward as peaceful as possible.

@Obscurity V. I like the Orderly character you've come up with, but how did she explain the missing eyeballs to the authority?

@Obscurity V. I like the Orderly character you've come up with, but how did she explain the missing eyeballs to the authority?

She told them that she didn't know where the eyeballs were at. I actually didn't want to put all the details into the sign up or id lose myself. I was going to wait til I entered my character so that I can explain it all clearly. If that is okay?

She told them that she didn't know where the eyeballs were at. I actually didn't want to put all the details into the sign up or id lose myself. I was going to wait til I entered my character so that I can explain it all clearly. If that is okay?
Sure thing! Vendetta is accepted~

Well~
I like where this is currently going xD
cuz i'm a pervert ;D

You absolutely sure you want to travel down that road Andalais? Might not like where it will eventually end up. :P

Hey, guys.
What's more realistic- a female that looks closer to a male, or a male that looks more like a female?

Hey, guys.
What's more realistic- a female that looks closer to a male, or a male that looks more like a female?

Male that looks closer to a female because I like Traps xD
Alternatively, I like androgynous females too xD

...I say go with the male that looks like a female xD

Reactions: 2 people
Well~
I like where this is currently going xD
cuz i'm a pervert ;D

You absolutely sure you want to travel down that road Andalais? Might not like where it will eventually end up. :P
I have no idea, I'm just staying in character :I

Hey, guys.
I'd say both are equally realistic. See no reason for one to be more than the other.

Just took a look at the new character. I like how everyone here who is either a psychopath or a sociopath are murderous and have murdered someone - their family in most cases - with my characters being the only exception. If you were to look up sociopathy and psychopathy, you'd see it mentioned again and again that the vast majority of psychopaths and sociopaths aren't that very dangerous.

But whatevs. Whatever floats your boat.

Male that looks closer to a female because I like Traps xD
Alternatively, I like androgynous females too xD

...I say go with the male that looks like a female xD
That was my first thought x3
I wanted to hear what everyone else thinks though!

I'd say both are equally realistic. See no reason for one to be more than the other.
Perhaps I worded that wrong. I'm just curious as to what more people would lean towards in terms of believability in this RP setting.

I decided to play around with short-term characters a bit and wanted opinions. ^^

Just took a look at the new character. I like how everyone here who is either a psychopath or a sociopath are murderous and have murdered someone - their family in most cases - with my characters being the only exception. If you were to look up sociopathy and psychopathy, you'd see it mentioned again and again that the vast majority of psychopaths and sociopaths aren't that very dangerous.

'Tis indeed whatever floats their boats! :rowboat:

Hey, Chris didn't murder anyone xP

Alice, well, I like the crazies xD
You're right though. Its Paranoid Schizophrenics that you have to watch out for. Normal Schizo's and sociopaths aren't that dangerous.

Again, I like crazies though, so....xP

Perhaps I worded that wrong. I'm just curious as to what more people would lean towards in terms of believability in this RP setting.

I decided to play around with short-term characters a bit and wanted opinions. ^^
Then I say guy that looks like girl. We must take whatever chance we get to make a trap.

Also, how far exactly do you want to take this Andalais? xD

First time doing something like this site so I don't exactly know when to...eh, fade to black or something xD

Status
Not open for further replies.