Wayward Insane Asylum (Signups & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to, sure. Sorry I've been a bit inactive, life has been a bit hectic for me right now since I just graduated college.

I should be able to post today though, later in the afternoon.

If you want to, sure. Sorry I've been a bit inactive, life has been a bit hectic for me right now since I just graduated college.

I should be able to post today though, later in the afternoon.
Congratulations!

I'm good for skipping ahead and doing whatever needs to be done! :D I assume there will be consequences and follow up for Caleb's little murder thing...

Sorry i have not been on here. x.x Truth be told i feel like my characters are in the way of a perfectly good RP..x.x I do not know where to include them in.

Welp, I thought this game had died, but it turned out it had just decided not to notify me of new posts. I'll see if I can squeeze in any posts of my own.

Hold on, we've time-skipped? Does this mean we've skipped those "regular days" we've talked about? :c

Hold on, we've time-skipped? Does this mean we've skipped those "regular days" we've talked about? :c
It was moving far too slow! (╥╥) I'm an impatient Rabbit, so I did time skip. However, I still feel we could expand on everyone's characters, so there will be -somewhat- "regular days" sporadically through the story.

Hey guys, I've been meaning to post however I'm so swamped this week it is not funny. I have not given up on the rp. Just wanted to clear that up! See you soon.

i am going to go ahead and add in Mika...but her nickname us gonna be Cheshire.

eeek! sorry guys, I never realised the time skip was for everyone.. dumb Sepdemonium! :banghead: :] I'll re edit Kira's post to make it more consistent if you guys want :]

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I haven't forgotten either! This week I was extremely busy I'll have a post in today

Post until your hearts are content! My internet sucks at the moment so I'll be back whenever it's fixed.

sorry for the long delay in the Kira consistent post :] I've added more to make it consistent with the skip, if anything needs changing please let me know :]

sorry for the long delay in the Kira consistent post :] I've added more to make it consistent with the skip, if anything needs changing please let me know :]
Absolutely fine! ^^ Don't worry about the delay.

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit - I just moved and have been trying to sort out some details! Will try to post within the next few days <3

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit - I just moved and have been trying to sort out some details! Will try to post within the next few days <3
That's fine~
I hope the move wasn't a pain in the butt!

Dammit, I am watching the IC thread of this, but it keep deciding to stop notifying me when a new post comes. It's too late for me to post now, but I'll see if I can squeeze something in tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.