IT.

rwtqbn.jpg

QkSzYWzxMFI.jpg

☪CHAR NAME☪

Jezebell Le Shoto

AGE ~256 Looks ~24|| BIRTHDAY~ October || GENDER~Female /
RACE – Vampire || Power Source ~Moon || GROUP ~Nightwalkers-Grave Keepers

☪ : EXTRA ON APPEARENCE : ☪
STANDS || 5"4 ☪ WEIGHT || 130 lbs EYE COLOR-Red || color ☪ Silver white/blonde || length- down lower back and past her bottom.

☪ IDENTIFIABLE RACE MARKERS ☪

Jezebell has long flowing hair that trails down her back and that flows over her body and flows behind her when she walks or moves. Her eyes are red and her skin is a bit of a pasty
white with a bit of tinge of beige to it. Two front K9's are pointed and sharp

rwtqbn.jpg

tumblr_mttbgeSdcm1r7lnigo3_500.gif

rwtqbn.jpg

☪PERSONALITY☪

Jezz is considered a pure blooded vampire. The Purebloods tend to not show emotion, but there is always an expectation. Even after centuries of being a vampire, and yet having to
live with humans, she tends to get a bit aggressive and possessive of things. She is one of the oldest living pure breeds, but doesn't let it be known, except to her Hive Monarch. She provides her Hive
Monarch with her worldly ideas, and experiences along with providing advice if needed. She is known to entrance a room when she walks in, by a simple look. She is very alluring, mysterious and silver tongued.

vampire-2dsymbols-2d2.gif

☪HISTORY☪

Both her parents were pure blood vampires. This too making her the same. She was raised in the way of the vampire. As the years went by she noticed that she never aged. She used this to her advantages.
In the year 1790, there was a great war, and during this war, her parents were killed. This war was one that nearly extinguished the Pure bloods. Given the training her father had provided for her, she was able to
defend herself and a small group that became her coven. She vowed to protect them, and watch over them. Giving them the training and teaching that she did. She found a friend, or so she thought in one called
Cassandra. They became close over the decade,(1810) Jezz made her second, within the coven. But she didn't know that Cassandra was dark, darker then she could ever imagine.One night when Jezz was out hunting, she felt a sensation to excuirting pain. Her instincts flared and she sprinted off towards the place they had made theirs. Then in the distance her horrifying dream came true. The castle she had worked for was up in flames. Within it she could hear the screams of her coven as they were trapped inside. Cassandra had betrayed them and brought Vampire hunters to destroy the castle. Cassandra had fallen for one of the men, Stephan, a renowned hunter that had been searching for Jez's coven. It was said that Stephan had once eaten the skin of a Pureblood vampire, that he killed. By doing this it created the vampire hunters which granted them the power and strength to kill vampires.Jezebel vowed that she would kill Cassandra for her betrayal, and she did just that.

One of the things that she never did was teach Cassandra how to turn a vampire human.. This she used to her advantage. After another few decades or so, enough that most would forget the tragedy she would go out of her way to contact Cassandra. This was roughly around 1850 she met her in a small little hide way shop. The meeting started out as two old friends catching up on centuries of past life stories. But Jez, had charmed the people of the shop to slowly leave, and it wasn't until the keeper of the shop locked the door, and exited through the back of the shop then Cassy knew. She came to her guard, but even with decades of training and power she was no matching for her friend. Cass pleaded for Jezbell to spare her. All that could be heard was a laugh that would cause bumps to have bumps. She chanted a spell that she had had planned just for this.
For many many years. The look on Cassandra's face was that of horror and disbelief. She had heard of such a thing but never had seen it, and certainly didn't think to ever experience it first hand. But now she was. There as a horrifying scream that came from Cass, as she thumped to the floor. She was weak and vulnerable. The temptation to kill her on the spot was so viable. But instead she left the woman without a word, in a quivering puddled mess. Jez heard a few years later she died in child birth. This made a wicked grin tug at her lips. The mere idea that she died in a human way, was so rather enjoyable. She did though send money to the child, he never did learn who it was from. But it came every day at the same time, she wasn't sure if he was a vampire or not, but she had the fund sent to contentiously send to him.

Now she stays mostly to herself, and doesn't allow anyone to get close. Just over the past few years does she come out of her sanctum. Perhaps its a flit of hope for her that people have changed, or
perhaps she just wishes to know what the real world is like now. None the less, she is here, and is at anyone peril.

rwtqbn.jpg

rosario___vampire_moka_coloring_by_loly_chan123-d79nt9j.jpg

rwtqbn.jpg

☪ABILITIES☪
:UP TO 5 ONLY:

Danger Intuition

The user can sense nearing dangers and sense unwanted or hectic threats to their well-being, acute danger, potential immediate danger, evade danger, and impending danger. The intuition usually regards themselves, but may include their surroundings (a distant car-wreck).

Empathic Conversation

User possess a supernatural social magnetism, drawing people to them and overwriting their desires and emotions, inspiring an overwhelming urge to serve and a fanatical devotion to the point they would do absolutely anything to please them.
Subjects aren't turned into mindless drones, remaining essentially the same except for their new-found loyalty, which makes them very difficult to distinguish from normal people.
They no longer feel any fear of anything except failing the person they see as their God, and though they do feel pain it is little more than a mild annoyance to them. They consider dying for their master the utmost privilege and look forward to it, though they are determined to be as useful to him/her as they possibly can until the day comes.

Night Vision

User has excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range, and sufficient intensity range.

tumblr_lv5luaM7FG1qde3eto1_500.gif

rwtqbn.jpg

[/fieldbox]
APPROVED@ EEEE LOVE THAT FACE CLAIM! Perfect Choice for a GraveKeeper!

Reactions: Pasi
@Mischief: Ack, sorry for that! Didn't know you had it reserved. :c Seems like we stole the spot there, @Princess Misaou

No hard feelings, right? Didn't mean to cut you off like that. I thought it was all still free, since it was offered.
tumblr_inline_ns21kzpgEv1sah62e_500.gif

But no seriously all is good mate, plenty of spots to reek havoc in including the lightstalkers. I'll be seeing you there, boss. May or may not going to be making your job harder for you.

I know I had you up on the first version of the faction page I had but then started to rearrange things. I haven't forgotten ya! Just ran outta time last night lol. Damn adulting and working n shit!
It's cool but just like the paranoid butt I am, I'll be keeping a hand out for any challengers from now on.

In the mean time REVISIONS. I gotta revise my character which may take a bit. Sorry for the hold up guys, feel free to lynch me in the RP if I take too long.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Cool! And take your time no rushing from me! I won'rt lynch cha

@Mischief: Ack, sorry for that! Didn't know you had it reserved. :c Seems like we stole the spot there, @Princess Misaou

No hard feelings, right? Didn't mean to cut you off like that. I thought it was all still free, since it was offered.
People reserve characters? Hmm, my bad. Not used to that. I also didn't see a skeleton for it so I just went for it. Gomen. :p

Cool! And take your time no rushing from me! I won'rt lynch cha
Awesome and I'll take that as an invite to freely mooch off of your patience :D (KIDDING very much)

People reserve characters? Hmm, my bad. Not used to that. I also didn't see a skeleton for it so I just went for it. Gomen. :p
I accept your oriental apology and it's cool. Literally took a face scrunch and some tea for me to build a bridge and successfully get over it (<<my payback is that overused pun. I hope you found it terrible:pikachu:)

8iKQGA7.gif

HEY ALL I UPDATED THE FACTION PAGES ON THE WIX PAGE

>> FAST TRACK BY CLEEKING MEH!!! <<

ALSO ONE QUICK QUESTION ...

DID SOMEONE CLAIM THE EARTH DRAGON YET???

ALSO QUESTION

DID I MISS ANYONE'S CLAIMS? (CLICK THE FACTION YOU ARE CLAIMING IN AND YOU SHOULD SEE WHERE YOU ARE IF YOU CLAIMED IN A CLAN CLICK THAT CLAN'S IMAGE)

QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? REMARKS AND REPLIES TO MY QUESTIONS???

@Kabyt I saw ze Lycan pack note, does that pack apply to Al or is his history still tied to a different pack?

EDIT: Nevermind I looked at it on ze computer. It makes more sense on a computer screen than a phone XD

Last edited:
  • Love
@Kabyt I saw ze Lycan pack note, does that pack apply to Al or is his history still tied to a different pack?

EDIT: Nevermind I looked at it on ze computer. It makes more sense on a computer screen than a phone XD
Yay sorry I wasn't around earlier was nomming dinner!

And now! It is time for sleep sadly -cries- Will be back in the bright an early

Just waiting for me turn to post ^^

While conjuring ideas for a CS in the works.. I shall be a beautiful crow in this CS I am developing *C-CAW*

Hey~hey^^!!

Kay so like here is Bree. leader of the Guardians. Still need to do History but will be done as soon as Boo knows what changes needed for acceptance kay? :DDD

Just waiting for me turn to post ^^

While conjuring ideas for a CS in the works.. I shall be a beautiful crow in this CS I am developing *C-CAW*
There is no posting order. I think in this first round we are establishing it. Though, I have been meaning to talk to our esteemed GM about some things. So, you can go ahead and lycan it up. XD

Oh. A crow. Cool.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.