Wars of Shaede ((OOC + SIGN UP))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is! XD

Err... //quickly nyooms to the first page

Is second-in-command still open? I'm afraid Claudia (@Princess Misaou) won't allow Saree to get the highest position. (or anything higher than her for that matter, to be honest. XD I should actually wait until she is finished to see if she gets the leader spot before securing the lieutenant spot for Saree...)
//raises hand Claudia can be the Arc Knight Leader xDDDDD

Yo yo the Lightstalker leader still hasn't been claimed? I thought it was between 3 council leaders (ie. knight arc/mystic/the other one). By the way page 4 list of claims ^^;

Alright since I've been aggressively stalking this page for some time and I'm pretty sure I've read through all (if not A LOT) of the content I'm ready to stake a claim on:

1. Leader of the Arc Knights - I live for over privileged asshole characters.
2. One of the 4 spots for Top Warriors in the Nightwatchers // >> Planning to be a sort of active guardian for a higher up so if anyone wants a sort of bodyguard for actual protection or just a Djinin to mess with I'm game.
3. A ghost - Boo (this one really doesn't need a claim but you know)

If any of the above are taken or unavailable, well shit.
Alright let me just Reply the post then. I'm assuming the Arc Knight's leader spot has already shifted so if the Lightstalker's Official leader is still open can I claim that spot for sure?

Alright let me just Reply the post then. I'm assuming the Arc Knight's leader spot has already shifted so if the Lightstalker's Official leader is still open can I claim that spot for sure?
Shit I'm sorry I looked back and still missed it damn. Yes the Arc Knights spot is taken now- and the LT of that clan too. Though give me about Five more seconds and I will be able to have a much easier place for us all to check where factions are concerned.

again Im so sorry this spot got transferred over - Is there another spot you would like?

Wait I'm confused now?? O.o;;;?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pasiphae || @Kythera || @Shayla || @Rook || @Uneasy Goat || @Furasian || @Mischief || @Silver || @Tyrannosaurus Rekt || @Kabyt ||@Nemopedia || Princess

GO HERE TO SEE OUT INFORMATIONS NOW
THIS IS WAY EASIER FOR ME TO KEEP UP WITH. IF YOU SEE ANY CHANGES THAT NEED TO BE MADE LET ME KNOW BUT UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST WHERE I STOPPED FOR TONIGHT! I'M STILL WORKING ON THIS!!! I WIL HAVE FAST TRACK LINKS ON THE START POST OF OUR GROUP SOON BUT OUR NEWS WILL REMAIN HERE.!! THANKS FOR READING!!

shaede

Nah its cool (after much tea later) but since I already have a Nyphlim character created I'm going to keep on rolling with it. If my spot for a Nyght is still good to go I'd appreciate it if I can just shove him in there. Although I'm not entirely sure I can do that since the entire race wants the NightWatchers dead so here I am asking permission (and crossing my fingers).

If not I'll take his ass to the neutral zone.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Kabyt I think I may take up another role if I am allowed... A Grave Keeper- Vampire if I am allowed

• Love
@Kabyt I think Alfons needs to be added into the neutral faction section for both the info post and the WIX article whenever it is convenient. Maan I can't wait to do this ^^

I wanted to prioritize first post and CS construction, but I ended up watching the GATE series instead. My god that's awesome stuff.

Nah its cool (after much tea later) but since I already have a Nyphlim character created I'm going to keep on rolling with it. If my spot for a Nyght is still good to go I'd appreciate it if I can just shove him in there. Although I'm not entirely sure I can do that since the entire race wants the NightWatchers dead so here I am asking permission (and crossing my fingers).

Yesh u may

Reactions: NaYe
@Mischief: Ack, sorry for that! Didn't know you had it reserved. :c Seems like we stole the spot there, @Princess Misaou

No hard feelings, right? Didn't mean to cut you off like that. I thought it was all still free, since it was offered.

Today after I get off work I'm going to collect all the current reserves and post them on the wix site as well as posting them into the reformated info boards that I'm starting tonight. Now. That being said from now on CLAIMS WILL ONLY LAST FOR 48 HOURS!!! If you're character skeli is not started by that time and shows a GOOD amount of effort to create the character - i.e. about half finished- I will remove your claim.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sailor Arti

I know I had you up on the first version of the faction page I had but then started to rearrange things. I haven't forgotten ya! Just ran outta time last night lol. Damn adulting and working n shit!

[fieldbox="☪ Jezebell Le Shoto ☪, red, solid"]

rwtqbn.jpg

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE ALLURE OF
DARKNESS,
EVEN THE PUREST OF HEARTS ARE
DRAWN TO

IT.

rwtqbn.jpg

QkSzYWzxMFI.jpg

☪CHAR NAME☪

Jezebell Le Shoto

AGE ~256 Looks ~24|| BIRTHDAY~ October || GENDER~Female /
RACE – Vampire || Power Source ~Moon || GROUP ~Nightwalkers-Grave Keepers

☪ : EXTRA ON APPEARENCE : ☪
STANDS || 5"4 ☪ WEIGHT || 130 lbs EYE COLOR-Red || color ☪ Silver white/blonde || length- down lower back and past her bottom.

☪ IDENTIFIABLE RACE MARKERS ☪

Jezebell has long flowing hair that trails down her back and that flows over her body and flows behind her when she walks or moves. Her eyes are red and her skin is a bit of a pasty
white with a bit of tinge of beige to it. Two front K9's are pointed and sharp

rwtqbn.jpg

tumblr_mttbgeSdcm1r7lnigo3_500.gif

rwtqbn.jpg

☪PERSONALITY☪

Jezz is considered a pure blooded vampire. The Purebloods tend to not show emotion, but there is always an expectation. Even after centuries of being a vampire, and yet having to
live with humans, she tends to get a bit aggressive and possessive of things. She is one of the oldest living pure breeds, but doesn't let it be known, except to her Hive Monarch. She provides her Hive
Monarch with her worldly ideas, and experiences along with providing advice if needed. She is known to entrance a room when she walks in, by a simple look. She is very alluring, mysterious and silver tongued.

vampire-2dsymbols-2d2.gif

☪HISTORY☪

Both her parents were pure blood vampires. This too making her the same. She was raised in the way of the vampire. As the years went by she noticed that she never aged. She used this to her advantages.
In the year 1790, there was a great war, and during this war, her parents were killed. This war was one that nearly extinguished the Pure bloods. Given the training her father had provided for her, she was able to
defend herself and a small group that became her coven. She vowed to protect them, and watch over them. Giving them the training and teaching that she did. She found a friend, or so she thought in one called
Cassandra. They became close over the decade,(1810) Jezz made her second, within the coven. But she didn't know that Cassandra was dark, darker then she could ever imagine.One night when Jezz was out hunting, she felt a sensation to excuirting pain. Her instincts flared and she sprinted off towards the place they had made theirs. Then in the distance her horrifying dream came true. The castle she had worked for was up in flames. Within it she could hear the screams of her coven as they were trapped inside. Cassandra had betrayed them and brought Vampire hunters to destroy the castle. Cassandra had fallen for one of the men, Stephan, a renowned hunter that had been searching for Jez's coven. It was said that Stephan had once eaten the skin of a Pureblood vampire, that he killed. By doing this it created the vampire hunters which granted them the power and strength to kill vampires.Jezebel vowed that she would kill Cassandra for her betrayal, and she did just that.

One of the things that she never did was teach Cassandra how to turn a vampire human.. This she used to her advantage. After another few decades or so, enough that most would forget the tragedy she would go out of her way to contact Cassandra. This was roughly around 1850 she met her in a small little hide way shop. The meeting started out as two old friends catching up on centuries of past life stories. But Jez, had charmed the people of the shop to slowly leave, and it wasn't until the keeper of the shop locked the door, and exited through the back of the shop then Cassy knew. She came to her guard, but even with decades of training and power she was no matching for her friend. Cass pleaded for Jezbell to spare her. All that could be heard was a laugh that would cause bumps to have bumps. She chanted a spell that she had had planned just for this.
For many many years. The look on Cassandra's face was that of horror and disbelief. She had heard of such a thing but never had seen it, and certainly didn't think to ever experience it first hand. But now she was. There as a horrifying scream that came from Cass, as she thumped to the floor. She was weak and vulnerable. The temptation to kill her on the spot was so viable. But instead she left the woman without a word, in a quivering puddled mess. Jez heard a few years later she died in child birth. This made a wicked grin tug at her lips. The mere idea that she died in a human way, was so rather enjoyable. She did though send money to the child, he never did learn who it was from. But it came every day at the same time, she wasn't sure if he was a vampire or not, but she had the fund sent to contentiously send to him.

Now she stays mostly to herself, and doesn't allow anyone to get close. Just over the past few years does she come out of her sanctum. Perhaps its a flit of hope for her that people have changed, or
perhaps she just wishes to know what the real world is like now. None the less, she is here, and is at anyone peril.

rwtqbn.jpg

rosario___vampire_moka_coloring_by_loly_chan123-d79nt9j.jpg

rwtqbn.jpg

☪ABILITIES☪
:UP TO 5 ONLY:

Danger Intuition

The user can sense nearing dangers and sense unwanted or hectic threats to their well-being, acute danger, potential immediate danger, evade danger, and impending danger. The intuition usually regards themselves, but may include their surroundings (a distant car-wreck).

Empathic Conversation

User possess a supernatural social magnetism, drawing people to them and overwriting their desires and emotions, inspiring an overwhelming urge to serve and a fanatical devotion to the point they would do absolutely anything to please them.
Subjects aren't turned into mindless drones, remaining essentially the same except for their new-found loyalty, which makes them very difficult to distinguish from normal people.
They no longer feel any fear of anything except failing the person they see as their God, and though they do feel pain it is little more than a mild annoyance to them. They consider dying for their master the utmost privilege and look forward to it, though they are determined to be as useful to him/her as they possibly can until the day comes.

Night Vision

User has excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range, and sufficient intensity range.

tumblr_lv5luaM7FG1qde3eto1_500.gif

rwtqbn.jpg

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Barbed-Wire-Divider.png

20q021v.gif

divider4.png

» Lorethan [[glow=red]" R e t h "[/glow]] Orën «
[ Unseelie PixieChaotic Earth Energies☪ NightWatchers: Guardian ]

[glow=red]"I like to smile a lot for no reason.
It makes people wonder what I'm up to."
[/glow]

THEME SONG - Royal Blood - Figure It Out

divider4.png

BASIC INFORMATION

[ APPEARANCE AGE - 19 years ACTUAL AGE - 76 years ]
[ HUMAN BIRTHDAY - January 7th 1989 FAE BIRTHDAY - 3rd​ Moon of Winter ]
[ GENDER – Male ♂ ORIENTATION - Omnisexual ]
[ STANDS - 5"6' WEIGHS - 87 lbs ]
[ EYE COLOR - Tawny HAIR COLOR - Dark ashen brown ]

2znxzcz.jpg

IDENTIFIABLE RACE MARKERS GLAMOURED HUMAN FORM

With glamour, Reth would look very close to your typical, if not a bit sly and short, young man in his late teens. (Fun fact #1: pixies fall typically a bit short in stature, females falling several inches below the average human height and males usually fall around the average height of a human female.) Well, were it not for the slightly unusual eye color for a human, and just a tad bit pointed ears... Or the razor sharp looking teeth. Even while glamoured to avoid attention from the public eye of mortals and most of the other Kin who find the appearance of Pixies disturbing or "non-appealing", he prefers keeping his dragonfly wings out for comfort reasons. He only "packs them away" with magic when absolutely necessary, and unleashes them with a relieved stretch when given the first chance. While the wings are glamoured away, they only appear on his back as a dragonfly wings tattoo.

IDENTIFIABLE RACE MARKERS DEGLAMORIZED PIXIE FORM

While deglamorized, Reth really isn't a sight for sore eyes by the media's beauty standards. His glamorized skin, normally appearing as your typical pale Caucasian color that can be found in a design store with a name of Pasty Irish, is in fact a sickly ashen olive tan shade with rash like looking red splotches appearing here and there like a warning that he is venomous. His facial features aren't short from terrifying, what with the larger eyes with black sclera and tawny irises with a death stare very typical for the Pixies. (He has learned to glamor them away quite well in his own opinion!) Oddly enough, his kind isn't born with eyebrows, and the pixies need to glamor them up if they want any. He isn't able to fully glamor away his shark teeth, but in human form they are at least slightly less striking. At least compared to his deglamorized form, when in reality they are almost twice as long and twice as deadly. (Fun fact #2: Unseelie Pixies are where the stories of Tooth Fairies originate from, and they weren't originally described as endearing in the folklore as they are told to children today.) He also has talon like claws in all of his fingers and toes, more prominently sharp pointed ears than in his human form, surprisingly long and thin tongue like some kind of large reptile, and little more muscle mass than one would have originally predicted due to his lithe body type and ridiculously light weight. (Fun fact #3: He weighs little due to his avian like hollow bones; makes it easier for him to fly. Also easier for him to make ridiculously long jumps. Down side: you get lifted up for fun like a kid because that is a recurring joke with no end to it because people are so fucking original it's killing him (Seriously guys, seriously. We get it, he's fucking light like a six year old little girl), pushed and thrown around easily like a rag doll during a fight because he probably weights next to nothing compared to his opponent. In some cases, body mass matters.)

97ryug.jpg

PERSONALITY - Mischievous & Cunning Straightforward & Blunt Aloof & Temperamental Sarcastic & Witty Quirky & Impulsive

Being brought up in the Unseelie Pixie way isn't exactly a gentle upbringing. Everyone is out there for their own, and at worst your parents can devour you if they get tired of your attitude or something. And it shows in Reth, who has grown up as a rather cheeky mannered and mischievous kind of lad with a fiery temper of a bar brawling Irish. (Fun fact #4: That's because he is of Irish origin. Seriously, do not piss him off if you know what is good for you. He might try to eat you. Literally.) He is quick witted and sarcastic, master of one-liners and snark, with a dash of morbid sense of humor and brutal honesty. This combination can get him quickly into trouble, but his clever and cunning keep him out of it mostly. He possesses what humans would call 'street smarts' when it comes down to wiggling off the hook and laying low. Reth is sly by nature which is very stereotypical for pixies, and hard to grasp on with his at times frustrating attitude towards everyone and everything like nothing really matters. But it is simply his way of coping with reality. At first glance he may seem a bit aloof due to his 'I don't give a fuck' attitude, and is often mistaken as cold person. It is true that he is bit of an introvert, and enjoys his time mostly by himself, focusing on his hobbies an interests rather than socializing, knowing that his scary looks and ghoulish tendencies makes him one of the shunned ones by default. Thankfully there are few who have welcomed the pixie with open arms, and even if he does not say so, Reth cares for these certain Kin dearly and has his own peculiar way of showing it. (Fun fact #5: The ones he is infatuated with he especially likes to bully, as it seems to be some kind of pixie way of courting. Too bad not many understand that this bratty behavior is pixie's limited understanding of flirting and they simply don't know how to go about it the nice way.) Reth is the kind of young man who enjoys causing mischief, but never truly means any true harm. His morals are mostly what would set him as one of the in the light, but some of them borderline to the darker side; he walks in the grey area, doing things his own way and the way he sees fit and what simply suits him according to the situation. He is not exactly a good two shoes, but not one you could call completely evil either.

4tx95d.jpg

HISTORY THE ORIGINS OF THIS FELLOW

There isn't much to tell about Reth, at least according to others. That is because nobody really knows much about him on a personal level, and this is due to the pixie simply not being the type to talk about himself much. But in truth he has rather colorful history that takes back good seven and half decades. Like many of the Fae in Fransokyo, Reth was also born elsewhere originally. In fact, he is an immigrant like many of his own kin, as the Fae Folk tend to originate from United Kingdom. His birth home resides in the Fae realm that has its portals scattered all over the islands, but his was connected to a certain marsh in Ireland near a small town that nobody gives a shit about. Once matured enough and kicked out of his home nest in his early twenties, Reth wandered around in Ireland for a good while rather aimlessly, just drifting about and keeping himself preoccupied with the mortals and their antics. However, eventually growing bored of United Kingdom and deciding to broaden his horizons, the Pixie hit the road and felt his calling coming from America, landing on its East shore the first time in 2025. Few decades and ridiculous adventures later that cause general offense if retold (they include stealing horses and dancing butt naked in the woods high on the wrong kind of mushrooms, and devouring cattle while drunk and blaming it on the wolves), Reth found himself in Fransokyo. He had adopted the more Americanized speech style, but his Irish accent would pop up here and there. Due to his youthful appearance, the pixie enjoys pretending to be an university student in the eyes of the mortals. Within his kin that he found rather quickly, Reth rose as one of the guardians rather quick. (This also involves an interesting story about drinking the right people under the table and punching the right people in the face the same night. Also possibly biting someone's leg like a vicious dog. Nevertheless, this Irish left a lasting impression that they wanted to keep around. If anything, Reth is a professional in annoying the shit out of the LightStalkers and snapping his teeth at their general direction.) Due to his rank in the clan, Reth has lived a rather comfortable pixie life after settling down in Fransokyo and being offered a permanent place to stay by making himself useful to his kin. However, how long it will remain comfortable will depend on if there will be an actual war between the clans or not...

343g5z4.jpg

ABILITIES THE STUFF THAT COMES IN HANDY WHEN BEING A PIXIE

METAMORPHOSIS
Like any pixie, Reth is able to manipulate his physical size and appearance with fae magic. He can choose between four forms; glamorized human, his true appearance, four inches tall and thus conveniently pocket sized, and a glowing little ball with insect wings that is slightly larger than a firefly.

GHOUL'S BITE
Pixies are omnivorous, and thus anything goes. No, really. Anything goes. What did you think those predatorial sharp teeth were for? A fashion statement? Pixies are known to be able to eat basically anything edible that the earth serves to what humans prepare in their kitchen... and also the said humans in that kitchen, other kin, and even going as far as cannibalizing other pixies. The Fae Folk, especially the Seelie Court, are known to be usually vegetarians that respect all living. But their rivaling court, the Unseelies are known to be less kind, and usually reek of death. Pixies have a nasty bite that rivals the saltwater crocodiles bite force. (Fun fact #6: Saltwater crocodile's bite force is 16,460 newtons, and that bites through flesh and shatters bones.) Reth has never really felt the need to actually devour a human before, or another kin, not to mention his own kind, due to how easily the food is reachable in the city. Why bother to hunt for something when you can get your belly full of grub easier? But if offered any sort of meat, he won't hesitate to dig in, even if it would be obviously a limb from an obviously humanoid corpse. You wouldn't want to end up in a deserted island together with this one without food resources, because Reth would eventually make you a liable food resource...

CHAOS MAGIC
Pixies draw their magic from mother earth. Seelies magic is more neutral or borderline good depending on the species, but Unseelies are either neutral chaotic or outright evil in their alignment. Pixies fall for the chaotic neutral, and the nature provides with its more cruel and chaotic aspects. Natural selection, eat or be eaten, survival; mother earth isn't as gentle as they paint her ought to be. She provides, but she also takes, as what comes from earth must eventually return back to it. Pixies like Reth channel their magic from nature and respect its harsh teaching and live by them. His magic is mostly telekinetic and illusion based, meant for mischievous purposes such as pranks. The magic can be also used outright offensively just as it can be used defensively in a conflict, if one simply knows what they are doing while casting. Pixies may not be the most powerful casters, but their chaos magic is potentially dangerous enough that they can easily claim a life of their opponent who makes a mistake of underestimating them. (Fun fact #7: Reth collects the teeth of his fallen bar brawl opponents that he has managed to knock out in various imaginative ways and makes them into a bit grotesque pendants sometimes, you know, just to taunt the others.)

FAE CHARM
As typical for all the Fae Folk, they can be very manipulative and persuasive, no matter the court. Reth can easily dabble into someone's head if he can touch them, skin to skin, and maintain unblinking eye contact. And then if he speaks with a calm, soothing voice, he may persuade his victim to do all kinds of questionable things against their will. However, this tends to not always work on other mythical beings like him, and they may break free from the spell with sheer willpower. The Fae Folk especially is known to be immune to each others charms, due to it being more of a hypnotizing mind trick than anything; if you recognize and know what the Fae is doing, it is easy to dissolve and break free. However, on humans, this works rather easily. Almost too easily, as if he is not careful, Reth might end up permanently damaging their mental health.

FLIGHT
Those transparent dragonfly wings aren't there just to look cool, you know? Reth is able to fly in all the forms he is in, as long as his wings aren't packed away into a glamour tattoo. Due to his light weight and powerful and fast wing beat, he can zoom around surprisingly fast. Reth has an excellent body control in mid-air and he can make very sharp turns any time, anywhere, and also hover in place like a hummingbird.

2drz5nk.jpg

PICTURES
Click to see more!
[spoili]
boys_being_boys_by_bayneezone-d80oy18.png

awkward_angles_and_smiley_faces_by_bayneezone-d82whdv.png

hat_hair_by_bayneezone-d79rbe5.png

the_senpais_by_bayneezone-d80frqm.png

franky_boy_by_bayneezone-d7i708p.png

ghoul_frank_by_bayneezone-d7unbqx.jpg

The banner that is being used IC below.
ild4ie.jpg

[/spoili]

Barbed-Wire-Divider.png

"I like to smile a lot for no reason.
It makes people wonder what I'm up to."

THEME SONG - Royal Blood - Figure It Out

divider4.png

BASIC INFORMATION

[ APPEARANCE AGE - 19 years ACTUAL AGE - 76 years ]
[ HUMAN BIRTHDAY - January 7th 1989 FAE BIRTHDAY - 3rd Moon of Winter ]
[ GENDER – Male ♂ ORIENTATION - Omnisexual ]
[ STANDS - 5"6' WEIGHS - 87 lbs ]
[ EYE COLOR - Tawny HAIR COLOR - Dark ashen brown ]

2znxzcz.jpg

IDENTIFIABLE RACE MARKERS GLAMOURED HUMAN FORM

With glamour, Reth would look very close to your typical, if not a bit sly and short, young man in his late teens. (Fun fact #1: pixies fall typically a bit short in stature, females falling several inches below the average human height and males usually fall around the average height of a human female.) Well, were it not for the slightly unusual eye color for a human, and just a tad bit pointed ears... Or the razor sharp looking teeth. Even while glamoured to avoid attention from the public eye of mortals a
APPROVED!

-- Quick Question tho? You want to be leader of the Guardians Clan?

APPROVED!

-- Quick Question tho? You want to be leader of the Guardians Clan?
Welp, that was fast. Thanks!

And I don't know. I mean, Reth isn't exacty the leadership material, he's more of a follower. If no one else wants the said spot, I can take it for the sake of filling plot spots and just roll with it.

• Love
Welp, that was fast. Thanks!

And I don't know. I mean, Reth isn't exacty the leadership material, he's more of a follower. If no one else wants the said spot, I can take it for the sake of filling plot spots and just roll with it.
Its cool if he is a follower so be it! We'll leave that spot open for now by this friday any spots unfilled may get NPCs ^.^ Members are getting super excited (at least those int he skype chat are hehe)

And yeah I'm fast reader, and lurking from work on a REALLLY SLOW DAY!

• Thank You
Reactions: Wicked
Status
Not open for further replies.