Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I had to put my wrist brace on. I may be slower than usual

Your DM needs help

I'm sorry to say I won't be joining this one, but it definitely looks interesting!

good luck clyyyyyde

• Thank You
Reactions: Sir Salty
@Clyde
I understand, I did write the character quite carelessly, or preferably I rushed it since I was writing in the middle of the night (and I swear I didn't try to copy SoleStride's, maybe the shapeshift thing I admit, I don't know much about spawn). I'm not sure about re-writing Wrath though, just gonna start from scratch again. And goddamn, so much 'I's in this one...

@Clyde
I understand, I did write the character quite carelessly, or preferably I rushed it since I was writing in the middle of the night (and I swear I didn't try to copy SoleStride's, maybe the shapeshift thing I admit, I don't know much about spawn). I'm not sure about re-writing Wrath though, just gonna start from scratch again. And goddamn, so much 'I's in this one...

It's fine I understand completely no judgment from me. Merely making a statement. Each of these Spawns should feel unique. It's kind of the reason why I set it in my own place and universe for people who don't know much about Spawn.

But think of our Hellspawns like any other Super Hero team. We have to have everybody from all walks of life

Reactions: VoLaTiLe and Raven
Spawn Name - Omen

Spawn Appearance:
b66e683eb0259102caa9d30d59a2b10c.jpg
[not literally a titan though, he's around 7.5 feet tall]
Gender - Male

Personality - A very reckless daredevil is one way to describe Omen, choosing to stand directly in the face of danger even if he knew it would get him killed. Never was he intimidated by anyone, since nobody ever got through his thick skull both metaphorically and literally. Omen's friendly and caring attitude towards allies makes him an easy companion, but don't think that he'll be too nice in battle. When engaging in a fight, Omen bursts out, slashing and dashing non-stop until he either wounds you badly or kills you. Basically, he turns tirelessly maniacal (and despite his heavy appearance, he's pretty fast). It may seem like outsmarting him would work, but he won't even give you a second to think about anything other than trying not to get killed. He's the gentle giant towards allies, and the traumatic titan towards foes.

Virtue - Omen is respectful towards anyone who he consider worthy of a praise or a compliment, even his enemies. Just like a samurai honoring his opponent, Omen believes everyone deserves respect. Survive his fast stressing attack? You get a compliment for that, prove yourself worth the fight? Get a praise, and an invitation to fight once more in the future.

Flaw - His recklessness is what will get him killed one day, for sure. Sometimes, you see him do something reckless and might say "hey, this dude almost risked his life for the sake of others! way to go, Omen!", other times you see him do something really reckless and will totally say "what the hell dude, you wanna get yourself killed?". Not that he has suicidal tendencies though, the thrill he seeks can just be a bit too much.

Powers:
Sanguine Malum - Omen wields two blades: with his right hand he holds the Impaler, sword of the skilled savage. But the one he holds with his non-dominant left hand is not meant for killing. The Sanguine Malum's true purpose is to take blood from it's target, the more blood taken, the more effect it gives to the wielder when used. And when it is used, Omen will gain more speed and endurance. Depending on how much blood the blade took, it's maximum duration is only a minute.

Fearful Gaze - What lies behind Omen's skull mask has been rumored to be made up of every man and demon's nightmares (quite literally). Just the glowing red spots of what's presumed to be his eyes can give chills to his enemies' spines, sometimes even his allies. This adds up to his fierce robust attack.

[Third ability to be revealed]

Former Name - Darius Cross
Former Appearance:
3d83f04c105ea595a155313f04880a4d.jpg
Torment - [not that I'm lazy, but this is to be revealed]

Theme Song -

I've realized that I won't be able to keep up with another rp for these next few months - I'll be moving to a new house, having surgery, and possibly changing jobs. I'll have to back out. Apologies.

@MentalDriller

You will need to write the torment. I will not be allowed for it to be revealed in the RP.

@SoleStride

Please stay. I have to take a month Hiatus anyway. My tendonitis didn't heal properly and I cannot start this RP and do anything on it typing away

o.o I can't handle THAT much rp with all this junk going on. I'm already in like 4 other rps.

o.o I can't handle THAT much rp with all this junk going on. I'm already in like 4 other rps.

not even if i start this rp next month?

What about "I'm moving houses, having surgery, and changing jobs/possibly going back to school" says 'I have shit loads of free time' ?
lmao.

What about "I'm moving houses, having surgery, and changing jobs/possibly going back to school" says 'I have shit loads of free time' ?
lmao.

i'm trying to tell you because of health reasons.......you'll have time made by me

@Clyde
Apologies sir, but I'll have to back out. There are certain problems pressuring my thoughts right now, problems not involving any other roleplays. Now, I can say "I'm too lazy to even think about writing the character" or "I don't even have interest in this" if I wanted to, but that really isn't why I'm backing out. I am interested in this, and I'm also looking forward to see my character interact with everyone else's, but I really just can't right now. Maybe I could just jump back in sometime, or let someone else use my character (maybe even turn him to an NPC or something). Really sorry, I hope the roleplay turns out great for you guys.

Best of luck, may the maggots pulsate in thee (don't ask why, but that's my way of saying good luck).

Status
Not open for further replies.