Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww... I did the cutesy forms on purpose... v.v Fine, fine.

Oh if it was on purpose. Than that's fine. Than would you do me another favor? At least explain why she chose the cutsey forms.

To make the teeth and violence more menacing when it happens?

To make the teeth and violence more menacing when it happens?

rolfcopter......errr I mean I guess it works.

But do you think you could find less fantasy cute forms? Or no? Am I being too picky?

You can tell me if I am. Call me an asshole. That might work

I can find meaner forms - but the point was the deception of the form before the violence ensues.
And... I guess I don't know what you mean by less fantasy? If it doesn't look human, it'll look fantasy-like? They weren't supposed to look realistic, they were supposed to look like something a human has never seen. So I guess I don't understand what you mean >.<

I can find meaner forms - but the point was the deception of the form before the violence ensues.
And... I guess I don't know what you mean by less fantasy? If it doesn't look human, it'll look fantasy-like? They weren't supposed to look realistic, they were supposed to look like something a human has never seen. So I guess I don't understand what you mean >.<

Well I mean something can be cute and have a more realistic art style.

But The Pictures Are Fine.

You don't need meaner.

I'm having a hard time finding anything similar with a more realistic art style. I'd have to change it completely.

I'm having a hard time finding anything similar with a more realistic art style. I'd have to change it completely.
Then it's fine

It wasn't that big of a deal.....I just would have preferred of a more realistic design. Preference doesn't trump what my member was planning with their character. Okay. So you're fine.

WAFFLES ARE DELICIOUS

Last edited:
WIP

Spawn Name:
Infernea

Spawn Appearance:
magma_monster_by_pratt_face-d65pnfc.jpg

Personality:
Infrenea can act tough just as hard and rough as the appearance he has on the outside. He isn't one for much jokes just partly because he wasn't before he became as he is now. He may at times act like the muscle guy who will punch your face in. However he is also quiet most of the time unless he has something on his mind or is approach being spoken to. Infrenea won't admit this but he does have a definite soft spot for those to be like the little guy or the one who was bullied. This will be farther explained a bit more in the virtue.

Infrenea also can be rather a stubborn rock head as well at times which may make a few arguments come around. Which can also make his temper boil over. This taking him time to cool down and you might want to just leave him alone instead of trying to change the subject. He'll eventually cool off and talk again.

Virtue:
Bully Police/Little Guy Defender

Infrenea will stand up for the little guy. Those who are often or almost always picked on, bullied, all because of his past actions. He long ago had started out as the sort being cut short and bullied and was said the little guy till he started to grow up. Him striving to help the little guy this goal and strive he must fulfill whenever he feels or sees something that seems to affect the said little guy can very much be a rather great flaw.

Flaw:
Stubborn man who lets temper get the better of him

One that is obvious is letting his temper get the best of him and adding with his stubbornness. But him wanting to help the little guy also is his flaw. For when he feels there is well the little guy he will want to make sure nothing brings them down. Even if it could be himself who might bring them down he will do what he can to prevent that. This can make him often grow rather frustrated with himself. Which also makes his thoughts not to clear and brings him and his actions down to a low.

Powers:

Lava control- basically he can form magma that can be shot from his hands only last till his light of his body seems to dim. Which its usually 15-20 minutes. Then he must wait for the light to rebuild

Rock/Earth manipulation- He can easily lift boulders but no bigger than 500 pounds in weight, He can make the earth shift and move slightly to his will to be thrown or to possible surface up higher for a short period of time. Usually about 5-10 minutes.

One definite weakness is simple if oxygen is taken from him the light can fully go out, and then you have water.... (Just thought this should be added here is all)

Former Name: Ross Carter

Former Appearance:
badass_by_sei_ten-d2cucdk.jpg

Torment:
Ross family wasn't perfect or the greatest. His dad always working ever since he was small. They never became close. His mother didn't work as much but she didn't always understand Ross or what he was going through at school. When his farther was home Ross didn't try and speak with him he usually was asleep or in his room.

Ross didn't make many friends he was often bullied at school. He was always picked on or getting into fights usually by kids much larger and stronger than him. Teachers didn't stop it, he wasn't the teacher's pet either but just one of the slower kids to understand in class. His friends weren't manu and those he had were picked on too. Until one day he did finally stand up for not himself but a freshmen kid who looked like they still needed to be in middle school actually the sort who seemed to just had left elementary.

It happened when everyone was meant to change classes. In the hallway that teachers hardly ever monitored. Ross heard someone cry out in pain. He froze and stared for to him it seemed forever. Then suddenly he had started walking faster not toward class but straight where he saw the fellow class men of his grade. Daniel Micheal the guy was 6'7" and was just a junior. He was the football team's head player. Ross didn't say anything when he appeared just let his hand go flying and hit the guy in the jaw.

The fight didn't stop till the kid who originally was getting a beating had ran to find someone who might help. When they came the two could be seen blood running down Ross's mouth and Daniel had a black eye and a few other obvious buries. When his parent's were called it didn't change his mind on what he swore that day. Ross didn't care who messed with him but messing with someone else he wouldn't let happen again.

When Ross finished school that one day stuck with him. He never talked much in college, he again wasn't the brightest. But he was the one who looked out for others. He later on managed to get a job being a Mechanic. He loved his job working on cars and even fiddled with some things on the side that was more than just the typical driving vehicles but go-carts, dirt bikes, and more. Ross however never got the chance to fall in love or meet his sweetheart in life.

Theme:

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured out a concept. Should have a CS up tomorrow (or rather, much later today).

Figured out a concept. Should have a CS up tomorrow (or rather, much later today).

Thank you very much. I look forward to seeing it

@Clyde So, this is a roleplay completely based on Spawn? are the npcs, places, and events from the series itself?
Because either way, I'm still in for it.

@Clyde So, this is a roleplay completely based on Spawn? are the npcs, places, and events from the series itself?
Because either way, I'm still in for it.

This is a roleplay completely based on the concept of Spawn. I took the world and universe and set in a new location and reborn it with our six Spawn.

Hellspawn Mabus
A vigilante in his mind, he shall save the day...

kiCTNJ.jpg
CLYDpJ.jpg
Appearance:
It is often the ornate and ancient gold armor that catches the eye first, perhaps to invoke the stirrings of greed and envy from those who behold it, only to find that etched into each piece were hellish designs and symbols that no mortal was meant to understand. In contrast, these pieces of armor lay upon a suit of leather wrappings that appear to be oily and wet, as if freshly stripped from its source. Similarly, this same material comprises the expansive cloak that rests upon his shoulders, perhaps explaining the garb's strange movement as it moves more like a ripple in water than a fabric in the wind. Lastly and most curiously is the solitary hilt of a kukri that lingers at his side; a dear companion from his previous life and just another sign that some traditions die hard.

Personality:
In life, he was crude, rude, and did what he could to push others away, knowing his dark thoughts and violent tendencies would one day consume him. He fought, drank, dabbled in drugs, and indulged in whatever would keep his mind off the inevitable. For the most part, it worked; however, he could not fight the urge to giving a helping hand, or say an encouraging word to those who needed it. These acts of kindness cemented him as a big "teddy bear" to those around him, which perhaps made things worse than they should have been.

Virtue:
Justice
A child born into poverty with an abusive father, he was very well acquainted with the injustices of the world. Whereas most grew to accept it, he strove to overcome it, fighting it no matter the odds against him or how trivial it would seem for onlookers.

Flaw:
Ruthlessness
Despite his exterior, he was a difficult man to anger. In compensation for this long fuse, he would stew upon those feelings until they reached a boiling point and only then would he react. His fury was one of calculation and planning. Not settling for the traditional "Eye for an eye" judgement, he wanted to ensure that those in his cross-hairs would forever regret their decisions, if they survived, that it.

Powers:
Matthew's Silver Blade
Once a simple machete used for grisly purposes, it has transcended to become an accursed blade that conjures the injuries of old in its wake. Should the victim by struck by the kukri, they fall under the blade's curse, forcing them to relive any previous injuries they may have had as old scars slowly tear open and bones break anew. Only when the blade is sheathed or the victim succumbs to these wounds does the curse end.

Pain Transference
Mabus' body has become a vessel for the pain of others. Through prolonged physical contact, he can take the injuries and illnesses of others into him, and can bestow them on others he deems more worthy of such afflictions.

TBA

Former Name:
Matthew Busey

Former Appearance:
TBA

Torment:
TBA

Theme Song:
Prozak's "Vigilante"

Now @MentalDriller

I don't want every Spawn in here to have a "human form". It makes sense for Sole's character because she shapeshifts. As for mine isn't necessarily human, it's a drowned corpse in a straightjacket robe like he's some god damn fucked up wizard. Beyond the fact that you have chosen the Joker, which is such an iconic character that I wouldn't allow it in the first place.

Also SoleStride already had shapeshifting. So. Yes.

Sorry if I come off like a critic.

edit-

And I hate like sounding like an asshole, but it feels like your character is a bit similar to Sole Strides.

Actually mostly everybody your characters are all the same

Virtue, Something good, Flaw, something aggressive or ruthless

You guys can consider some other flaws, what are some of the seven deadly sins for examples? Pride, etc. What kind of flaws can you guys think of that doesn't make everyone a "they are good, but a killing machine"

• Useful
Reactions: VoLaTiLe
Artmik the Silver Wings of Hell

Name: Priest

and to the Morningstar and the Hellspawn themselves he is named: Artmik [pronounced Art-mek...as in Me with a K]

Occupation: Spawn Guide, Lucifer's Entrusted, Priest to the Homeless Humans

Appearance:
Most of the homeless people looked up to Priest as if he were an angel and perhaps he was, but those who were Spawn. Knew how corrupted he truly was. A conjoined birth of an angel and a demon, Priest was beautiful. Though there was something deadly in his expression, his skin was pale, and his eyes were silver and gray. His hair is platinum and is often seen in priest vestments. Of what God. No one knows. He stands at 5'10". He is often criticized by many of the city people that are not homeless, for not being of any one god. Considering he wears both the Jewish start of David and the Cross with no ill effects to him.

2m7cec4.jpg

2iraivs.jpg
The byproduct of the union of a demon and angel, when Priest sheds his humanly form. He is the byproduct of something both unholy and at the same time holy. As gold dawns on him with glittering gems, but his wing span is bat like, he is the one Lucifer himself trust. Because he is both the child of a God and a child of Hell itself. He is the unholy guide, disguised as a holy device. Standing above humanity at 6'3", he is to be awed and admired for such an unholy conjoining.
2l9iddk.jpg
Personality:
He is not like his winged hell brethren, it seems the Morningstar takes some interest in Priest because he reminds him so much of himself. Though not inherently evil, nor inherently an agent of chaos, Artmik is more compassionate and has a mild interest in the human community. Much like the Morningstar himself, Artmik wants to provide the humans with a different sense of faith. Though the Morningstar can be cautious knowing full well once he was one who betrayed God.

Though Artmik is not a delicate rose with thorns. He's a delicate cactus with many rows of thorns and few flowers to bloom. The only beauty in his heart, is the one on the surface. Painted as an angel, with angelic human features, it is forgotten that he is a demon who serves the underworld. He is not inherently cruel nor inherently evil. But he is not inherently good nor inherently lawful either. If he were an alignment he would embody chaos and neutrality. He has no opinions of God nor Lucifer himself. Artmik is Artmik and he knows what he knows and that's good enough for him.

The Nephalem, is kind and compassionate, he advocates that all communities and walks of life stand hand in hand. The homeless community see him as a guidance and agent of lawful good. But he can also be just as cruel. Relying on torment and torture when someone does not listen to his rule in a respectful and kind manner.

The HellSpawns themselves should be cautious. Artmik in the end can be their painful ally, who they can entrust to help them with powers even beyond them. Or he can be their painful enemy/frenemy, who they will entrust will leash by the bounds of their torments, flaws, and virtues. It's in all the way you approach and respect Artmik.

Those who rebel. Will be tortured.

Those who respect and speak kindly and entrust Artmik, have an easier, softer time with his tough loving nature.

Powers:
Nephalem Physiology is not to be confused with Nephilim. While Nephilim's are the conjoining of a human and a spirit. A Nephalem is the conjoining of a demon and an angel. The features of Nephalem physiology are as stated:

Regenerative Healing- Artmik can heal his wounds slowly over time. When he gets cut he is injured, but he has the ability to his wounds overtime. In his Human form, he can still be injured and still be hurt. He is only as human, but his wounds heal in a matter of days versus weeks or months like a human might would.

Immunity to Holy Relics- Artmik cannot be harmed by holy relics. Because he has unholy and holy blood, the two cancel each other out and he takes no damage from holy water or any holy relic like a cross, the Star of David, etc.

Immortality- Artmik is immortal, he cannot age, nor can he be technically killed. I mean he can be killed, but his spirit would only transfer onto to another human body that he possesses. Generally they are the corpses of dead humans resurrected by the spiritual energy of Artmik's.

Nephalem physiology also gives him the ability to posses both the powers of Negative Energy, but also Divine Magic as well. Though he is given other abilities due to his loyalty to the Morningstar. Those would be;

Hellish Command; has the ability to summon lesser demons at his side for a time. [GM dependent roll]

Hellish Leash; he has the ability to leash the Hellspawn by reawakening their torments or flaws and use their mind against them to teach them their place. [Members will roll a Willpower roll, but the roll must be above an 18]

As well as Artmik having his own abilities as well. Such as his Unholy Holy Relic Spear that he uses to strike at his enemies. The Spear itself called the Vauhama[see his appearance] is said to strip humans of their souls, erasing not just their bodily existence, but their spiritual existence.

The Powers of the Vauhama are;

Ripping a humans soul from bodily and spiritual existence, they may never be reincarnated or never ascend to Heaven or Descend to Hell.

Smite has the ability to obliterate demons of lower level G,F,E,D,C,B from existence

And Artmik's abilities are nigh infinite. He may use them whenever he likes, as he likes with no consequences unlike the Hellspawn.​

Theme Song:​

Last edited:
@Clyde I'll try and finish everything on my CS this weekend.

I have finals starting Friday but I should have time between studying to finish with ideas.

kk

thank you for informing me

Status
Not open for further replies.