Warfare Ops

"YES!" Jumps straight out forgetting about her hat as it flies off immediatly and free falls for a while untill its time to open the 'chute. This is freaking amazing!! I can't believe I actually get to do this!

Aaron made sure everybody had jumped and only then he jumped out of the plane. The day was just beginning, and the air was bitter cold, not even once in the ground the cold stopped. A small layer of snow painted the whole tundra, and with the morning sun, the little fog that was formed through the night disappeared. Jumping only took a few minutes, and once on the ground the team went to the meeting point. "At your six, Blaise." Muttered Rocket as he appeared behind her, just like a ghost.

"Captain, do you copy? Where are you?" Said Allen over the comms, but nobody seemed to reply. The whole team was gathered by now, but no signs of the captain. "What do we do now?" Asked Chemo. "Well, we have our orders. Let's go." Replied Allen, taking the control over the unit, since he was the second on command.

Jumps at Rockets arrival. "Sheesh for a big guy you are very sneaky" gathers with the others and waits for orders. "So whats the hold up guys? Wheres captain?" She wonders out loud.

The team separated at it was planned, and Chemo and Oxyde went to find a nice place to offer sniper support over the missile facility. That left Allen, Rocket, Blaise and that Wylde agent walking quietly through the tundra to find and meet with Chevshenko and his men. "I don't know, he is not answering the radio." Said Allen as they advanced. "There isn't a procedure to follow when something is missing?" Asked Wylde. "I will let the command know he is missing when I say is time to do so." said Allen looking at him with really bad eyes.

It didn't took too much longer until they got to field with crops and tall grass. "Do you smell that?" Asked Allen. "Russians..." Replied Rocket. From beneath the crops, a rather old man, dressed in Russian equipment appeared, looked at the team and then made a signal. Like coming out from nowhere, two dozens of men appeared between the crops and formed behind the Russian Captain. "We thought you were dead, Chevshenko." Said Allen. "Allen, good to see you too. No grumpy Aaron?" Asked him. "Come on, we've got a mission to do." Replied Allen, not answering his question.

"Sure. Come on." Said Chevshenko and everybody began to move. "My men will breach the perimeter in frontal assault, they will distract them so we can sneak and get in. Whatever they are doing in there we must stop it." Explained the Russian man.

Keeps quiet around the strange men. Remembers her hat flew off in the dive she tries to act normal but can't help flicking them around nervously searching for captain. Please dont notice please dont notice please dont notice. I thought to myself after we followed the russians. oh jeez captain where are you?

Some of the soldiers looked at Blaise, kind of confused, but before anyone could say anything Rocket got in front of her and gave her his helmet. "Be more careful next time, Blaise." Said him as they continued advancing. The whole group finally stopped and began to split. "Sokolov. Come here." Said Chevshenko. "I'm not going to leave my men assault the facility alone. Sokolov will replace me in the infiltration team." Said him. Sokolov was the usual tall, strong and quiet spetsnaz soldier. "We will begin our attack in ten, Be ready." Said Chevshenko an then left. "Sierra in position." Muttered Oxyde though the comms. "The place is a little bit more crowded than we expected." Said him again. "Copy Sierra." Replied Allen and they keep advancing, surrounding the base and finding a nice spot to breach the perimeter once the attack begin.

Takes the helmet and puts it on reluctantly avoiding his eyes, "right, sorry Rocket." Follows her orders and takes up her position checks her gear one least time and wait for the order. i need something permanent to cover my ears, I'm causing a lot of trouble.

The air remains calm and for a few minutes, the only thing that can be heard is the wind itself. But As promised, a couple of sudden explosions can be heard at the distance, gunshots and a few seconds later an alarm sounding all across the facility. "Come on, go." Said Allen and the group walked next to the fence surrounding the facility. Rocket got close to the fence and painted a circle with a white-ish spray. Then he grabbed the fence, pulled from it and the circle broke, leaving a entrance to the place.

The group entered the facility and began to find a way to sneak into the place, but with all the troops movement due to the attack, it war really hard to even move through the base. "Chevshenko is getting hammered real hard, Allen. Resistance " Said Oxyde by the comms. "The resistance is grater than we expected." Said Oxyde again.

They could try to sneak into the base, but without Chevshenko holding a steady position on the surface, they would not be able to exit safely. Or they could always flank the enemy, try to get to Chevshenko and make their way to the main entrance, clear the inside of the base and hope for the enemy reinforcements to take long enough for them to dismantle whatever the bad guys are doing inside. Allen didn't wanted to hesitate in this, but the chances turned to be pretty slim in any of both cases. "I say we get to Chevshenko and take this place by force." Said Rocket.

"Sweet" Grins gripping her gun. Firefight was fun and she couldnt wait. Keeping her ears down under the helmet wait for the order to attack. Grining to herself she waits anxiously.

"Okay, let's do it." Said Allen, redirecting the team towards the combat, flanking the enemy and reaching the position where Chevshenko was being pushed back. That agent Wylde didn't enjoyed the idea of direct combat too much, but hell, nobody had asked him, and to be honest, Allen didn't even remembered him. "Weapons free! Weapons free!" Said Allen, giving permission to drive the enemy out and regain control of the advance.

"Glad to see you here, Allen! What happened!?" Said Chevshenko, once the assault was rebalanced thanks to the infiltration team. "Too many enemies. infiltration wasn't a safe option!" Replied Allen. "Neither is this!" Said Chevshenko. They kept advancing, starting to gain the upper hand as they got half way through. "What!? Do you feel that?" Yelled Rocket. "BMP!" Yelled someone, and just a second later, a couple of light armored vehicles appeared in the launching area, just in front of them. "Take solid cover, go!" Yelled Allen, getting to cover just a few seconds before the BMP started to open fire. "Shit! What do we do now!" Asked Wylde, who wasn't used to direct engagements.