Warfare Ops

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
feeling shed done something wrong hangs back. Well I've messed up big time.... now what do i do? Watches the others as they carry out their orders obidiently. why can't I be more like them? Why can't I be normal? she thinks to herself as she lines up with the others.

"Focus." Muttered Aaron looking at his team. They were about to face a hostage situation, and doing something wrong now wasn't allowed. Aaron went silent and counted from three to zero with his fingers. Once he reached the zero, the charge blew up the door and He walked straight into the room, firing upon the enemies on his right. The second walking in fired upon the enemies on the left, and the third made sure no enemies were left. "Clear." Said Aaron and walked to the hostages. "Jackpot." Muttered Rocket. "Please, pleas! Help!" Said the man, who actually was the vice president.

Aaron freed him, as the same time Oxyde and Rocked freed the other two members of the family. The family hugged in relief, but the mission wasn't done yet. "Objective is secured, proceeding to the evac zone one." Said Aaron through the comms. "Sir, we must leave." Said him to the vice president and he nodded. "Oxyde, point. Rocket with me. Chemo and Blaise, cover our six." Ordered him creating in just a second a pretty neat formation around the hostages. "Come on, let's move." Commanded Aaron.

Nods and steps back as they leave, looks at Chemo and with a terse nod they follow behind y'all. Keeping a kean ear out for approach she sticks close with Chemo. (( sorry they're are short not sure what to say exactly))

Aaron kept walking, and in no time they were close enough to the evac zone to call in the helicopter. The chopper appeared and the family got up. Was then, just before Aaron comunicated about their status when someone yelled and gunshots began to be heard all across the ship. "Get out of here!" Said Aaron, ordering the copper to leave with the family, but leaving Aaron team aboard the ship. "Shit! Two is hit! ... We are under fi... How many of those assholes are in this ship!" Yelled through the comms what it looked like the bravo team leader.

"Hammer one! Get ready for extraction!" Said Aaron as he got the team on high alert and following him. "Hammer one here. Captain, Wing two had to left to re-fuel and will be back in 30 minutes, and I only got ten minutes left." Warned the pilot. "You've heard it, let's fix this mess and go home!" Ordered Aaron as they began to encounter with enemy fire. "We've got company." Said Oxyde as the team got behind cover and returned fire.

Hiding behind her cover she returns fire gritting her teeth. This was not according to plan. End the fire and get back, End the fire and end back. Her mind went into over-drive thinking about every possible way there was to end the firght quickly and get her team home. Think THINK! She kept telling herself as she returned the sepressive fire.

"Hammer one! We've got tangos on front!" Said Aaron bi the comms. "Copy that." Replied the pilot. A few seconds later the helicopter made a run next to the ship and the gunner of the chopper fired the vulcan minigun over the enemy, unleashing a rain of bullets upon them and killing every one in seconds. "Hammer! Go over Bravo two and get ready to evac!" Ordered Aaron as he got his team going.

"It wasn't easy by any means, but after seven minutes of fighting every inch of that ship, they made it to Bravo. Enemies seemed to pop out from under every thing on the ship, and trying to hold until Wing two returned was not a recommended option. "Alpha, Hammer one is at bingo fuel. Two minutes and we are bugging out." Said the pilot on the chopper. "Hammer! Get ready for evac!" Yelled Aaron. "Rocket! Grab Two! Oxyde, point! The rest, lay suppressive fire and get ready to run at my command!"

"Alpha. You got two boogies heading your way fast. Advice you get off the ship ASAP." Said the radar operator through the comms. "Com eon, everyone to the LZ one! Double time!" Said Aaron as he got the team moving. The enemy was still making them their evacuation pretty difficult, and now, waiting for Wing two was definitely not an option. "Echo, status!" Asked Aaron. "Already on the chopper, sir... Enemy aircraft inbound... Shit! they've opened fire!" And as soon Echo captain said that, the other side of the ship exploded.

The explosion shook the ship and tossed everybody to the ground. "Ground team? Ground team what's your status?" Asked the radar operator though the comms. "Bloody hell! What the hell happened!?" Yelled Oxyde. Getting up and returning fire. "The ship is sinking! We've got to go! Now!" Yelled Chemo as he got up too and began to move with the rest of the team. Aaron got up pretty quick, and looked around looking for Blaise.

As she returns fire bullets graze past her. Then, the explosion. Shaking her to her knees falls forward onto her hands knocking her hat off. "SHIT" Looks around for the team as she lays there forgetting about her hat. Shakily she stands, flicking her ears in all directions picking up every enemy levels her gun and returns fire behind cover.

As she returns fire she also listens for the others on com, constantly checking behind her for them staying quiet she sneaks away. Find the others and get them out, now! Looks around desperately for Aaron and finds him getting to his feet runs up to him and shoves him under cover as a gunman shoots in his direction. "You alright?" I ask as I open fire on the gunman. Ears still flicking around listening through the thunder and rain at the shouts of the men.

Aaron looks at her. "Come on, we're leaving!" said him getting out of cover and firing back at the enemy as the ship began to sink, making really hard to walk to anywhere. "Keep it up, Blaise!" Yelled Aaron as he began to move, forgetting about the enemies who where barely able to stand on their feet by now. "The chopper! Where is the chopper!" Yelled Oxyde. THe storm was making it pretty hard to see anything two feet in front of them, but then, a couple of high power lights from the helicopter illuminated the area of the landing zone.

"Get up, get up!" Said the pilot. The floor was wet and slippery, and the ship was beginning to sink by one of the sides so quick, it took an angle of almost 60 degrees, making it really difficult to move. Everybody were aboard the helicopter, only Aaron and Blaise were left. Aaron had to jump to made it into the helicopter, then as soon as he was inside, he grabbed himself to a seat of the chopper and leaned outside the helicopter, stretching his arm to grab Blaise, who he hoped wasn't following him from too far. "Blaise! Jump for it!" Yelled him as the helicopter began to leave.

Grins. "Dont worry i got this." Backs up then runs. Gaining speed to the chopper she springs forward land on her hand and pushes off flips in the air, reaching out grabs your hand and holds on. "Help me up?" Cocks her head to one smiling dripping wet.

"I got you." Muttered Aaron as he pulled her up and into the chopper. "We're all aboard. Let's go home." Said Aaron. "Roger that. We're outta here." Replied the pilot. Then Aaron looked at all the men on the chopper. "How is Two doing?" Asked him. "Fine... I'm fine." Replied him between teeth. "It hit the vest... Fuck... That doesn't mean it didn't hurt." Said him with a chuckle.

Taking off his mask, Aaron noticed that everybody seemed to be looking at Blaise. Yeah right... Aaron walked in front of Rocked, who had his helmet in his hands, and took it from him. Then he got in front of Blaise again and gave her the helmet. "Wait..." Tried to say some of the other teams members. "Not a single word, soldier." Interrupted Aaron turning around and taking a seat.

Mutters her thanks ears laid back dripping wet, avoiding the others eyes. She'd blown it now, she was definatly in trouble. In uneasy silence she wrings the water out of her ears and puts on the helmet.

As they got to the aircraft carrier, the sun began to rise on the horizon. "Come on, go change yourselves and meet me in the debriefing room in 30 minutes." Ordered Aaron to the team as the helicopter landed on the airstrip. He got down, and proceed to inform the commander with the other team leaders. "So, turns out that our little new girl didn't performed too bad." Said Rocket walking next to her, patting her on the back. "Not perfect, but better than I expected." Replied Oxyde. "Come on, let's get changed and debriefed. I don't know you guys, but I sure need a beer." Said Allen. "Hell yeah, brother." Said Rocket.

Smiles under his helmet. "I'm not that little." Takes it off and hands it back to him grabs her hood and change of cloths and proceeds to change. "Glad I stood up to your expectations though" shes says twisting her tail around her finger as she gets dressed.

As they got changed, Chemo wasn't able to avoid staring at Blaise playing with her tail. "I don't want to say that I do not like it... but is certainly disturbing." Said him as he dressed with the regular army outfit. "Yes, it certainly is." Replied Rocket, who was also looking. "Eh! Get your shit together and move. In ten minutes we must be in the debriefing room." Said Allen putting some sense in a situation that didn't allowed too much of it.

"oh... sorry guys..." Quickly stuffs it into her uniform and dresses herself adding her old brown hood. Mutters to herself "I'm gonna need to find a new blue hat huh...." Looks around quickly to find one then follows the rest.

As the team got to the debriefing room, Echo team was leaving. Inside the room Aaron was still dressed with all the combat equipment and talking to Echo leader. "Is good to hear that, Aaron." Said the Echo team leader before leaving. "Sit down, people." Ordered Aaron. "Operation Sea viking; We secured the objective, worked flawlessly even when the situation fell off our hands. We performed as expected, and so, we accomplished our mission." Announced him, proud of his team. "I'm more than satisfied with your performance, keep it like this and there will be nothing capable of stopping us." Said Aaron. "Oorah!" Replied the whole team.

"Now go have some fun, team. Dismissed." Said him and then faced some papers on the table.

"Fun?" Looks at the others confused. "Umm.. I haven't really had fun in... a long time... can I have some help here?" Bites her lip at the thought of asking for help. She hated it but she haden't had this so called fun in a looong time. She hated asking for help.

Rocket patted her on the shoulders and laughed. "Sure we can help you, Blaise!" Said him as they took her through the aircraft carrier. "Not many things to doo in a place like this, but I'm sure we will be able to find some place nice to relax." Said Chemo with less enthusiasm, but happy to have some free time. The team may be still confused by all that cat features thing Blaise had, but one thing was for sure; Now she was in the team, and as a team member, they were going to respect her and made her feel part of it.

"Look at this!" Exclaimed Oxyde as the group entered into a room with a pool table, sofas, tv and other moderately fun things. "No beer?" Asked Rocket looking everywhere. "Is a navy ship, not a vacation cruise, Rocket." Said Allen. "Even more reasons for them to have beer in it!" Replied him and everybody laughed. "Blaise, you know how to play pool?" Asked Chemo.

Hmmm" Looks at him confused. "No I don't think i do, I can try to learn though." Looks around at the room. It was nice by the standards she had been used to. They were treating her as part of the team now.... Did they actually accept her despite her... Abnormalities? She wanted to protect these people as her team, that much she knew, but did they accept her? Looks at Rocket with a smile, "teach me?"

Rocket looked at Blaise and nodded, holding a bottle of soda in his hand. "Sure, Blaise... Tell you what: Why don't we make two groups and play all together?" Said him. "What about Allen?" Said Oxyde. "Me? Don't get me into your plans, I'm busy here... I'm chilli'n, bro." Said him as he lay in a sofa with what it looked like a motor related magazine.

"It's set then! Me and Blaise against you and Oxyde." Said Rocket. "Oh boy, we are going to kick your asses so hard you are gonna feel it for an entire month." Said Chemo. "Don't worry, Blaise, just let yourself go and we will make those two little girls cry like babies." Said Rocket. And so, they began to play. Rocket turned out to be a pretty nice teacher, but it was also true that Chemo knew to play really well.