Warfare Ops

Puts on her brown hood and checks all her gear,ready to go she goes to the hanger at 0600. Unusually quiet hangs back from the group and just watches. When they are ready to load up she gets in at her spot amd waits for further instructions

Everyone got into the chopper, and once the Captain ordered so, the helicopter took off. Everyone was looking at Blaise with weird eyes. Aaron sat next to Allen, shared some words with him looking at some blueprints and then he made a signal to all of his team to get their headsets on. "Okay, listen up. I believe everyone here has noticed the unusual features of our new replacement? Well, I do not expect you to like it or even to understand it. But what I do expect is everyone to respect it and to deal with it." Said Aaron. "Yes sir!" Replied everybody. "We have about 5 hours until we get to the HMS Queen Elizabeth. There we will meet with the rest of the teams and take the choppers to the Santa Mónica. The estimated time of the beginning of the assault are the 0100." Explained Aaron and then continued with his blueprints and notes.

The travel on chopper took as long as the Captain had said, and once the helicopter made its first stop on the aircraft carrier the whole team got down and stretched their legs. "Is good to be off that flying can." Said Rocket as he looked around. "Amen." Replied Oxyde. Aaron got down, and before Blaise could go anywhere he stopped her. "Take that hood off and put this on." Said him giving her a navy blue camouflage Boonie hat. "We are not in a downtown neighborhood. This is the army." Said the Captain. "Listen up lads! I want all the equipment off this chopper and taken to the barracks ASAP." Said him as a couple of men approached them.

"Captain Sanderson?" Asked one of them. "Yes?" Replied Aaron. "Sir. Quarters A-12 to A-16 are ready for your teams to get changed and geared up." Announced the man. "You listened! I want all of you ready to go on deck in one hour. What are you waiting for? Come on!" Ordered Aaron and those two men lead the team to the quarters. Quarters who turned out to be big unisex dressers without any real privacy and some showers. "Showers! That's luxury!" Exclaimed Chemo as the team entered the place.

Replies tersly "sir yes sir" Takes the hat and removes her hood putting on the Blue hat grabs some equipment to unload and goes to find somewhere to stay. "Sir, where am I to bunk down and change?" Asking Aaron. "And sir what is my specialty for this mission."
Knowing she can do many different things she want to know where she is need and as she looks up at Aaron she tries to pick the best place for her. She loved hand to hand combat but could sniper easily, did Aaron know her skill set? Was she even really needed?

Aaron looked at her. "We are the scalpel of the army. We do what others believe it's impossible to accomplish, and we do so without being noticed. And for now, your specialty in my team is to follow my orders and do as I say, when I say. I still have to see what are you capable of." Said Aaron. "And you are not different from the others. So you change with the rest of the team." Ordered him as he walked in the opposite direction since he had to meet with the other team leaders.

Bites her lip to keep back a sharp retort and instead says "Yes, sir." Walks off into her bunk and grabs her equipment to change into. "So... guys... I uh... Oh what the heck. Look, I'm sorry im different in sorts but don't think little of me. I have the will to fight just as much as you do so lets leave it there and be friends-ish? maybe..." Looks at each of them individually as she changes into her gear.

They looked at her. "What?" Wondered Oxyde. "Do we have a girl scout in the team now?" Asked Rocket and the others laughed. "Girl. If you made it here, you got something other people don't. And I don't mean those weird... Things you got there. So just try not to impress anybody and lay low for a couple of operations and everything will be fine." Said Chemo. "What? Guys! Two boy scouts! The day couldn't get better!" Said Rocket. "Stop behaving like little girls!" Yelled Allen looking at them from the showers. "Look, Blaise, You are a team member now. We don't care if you are half... Whatever you are, just perform as expected and do not mess it up."

"look guys im serious alright and they are called ears, like cat ears. dont tell me you dont know what cats are" Laughs to herself "and alright Allen I'll try my best." She decides to go take a shower then get ready grabbing her gear she heads to the showers.

As the minutes passed, all the other team members got showered and geared up. All of them, unable to resist payed close attention to Blaise shower. Such a 'Show' was something they didn't got to see every day, and her unique features made it even more sexy somehow. "Come on people, hurry up! This ain't no strip club." Said Allen, who, to be honest, also looked at her. They finally got all geared up, vests, night vision, grenades... Even the weapons and ammo. "Come on Blaise! Aaron is not waiting for anyone!" Said Allen.

Rushing with her shower trying to ignore the others gets on her equipment. "yeah yeah I know I'm hurrying alright?" Grabs her gear sets herself up and follows the rest to Aaron. Makes sure to remember her Blue hat as she walks out setting it neatly over her bright orange ears.

Once on the airstrip of the aircraft carrier, it was clear by the black clouds forming on the sky that the weather was going to become pretty bad in a really short period of time. "What about the weather? Asked Aaron, who was already geared up and talking to one of the other team leaders. "The forecast says it's going to be a pretty wet night." Replied the man. "Perfect. The storm will help cover our noise." Replied Aaron.

Then Aaron looked how his team got to him, showing readiness. "Teams are ready." Muttered him to a man who was standing next to the team leaders. The man, after a short talk through the comms looked back at Aaron and nodded. "Sea viking has green light. Captain, the airstrip is yours." Said the man. "You've heard it! Everybody get ready!" Yelled him gathering his team and taking it to their chopper as the other teams did the same.

Climbing in the chopper with a quick glance at the clouds. She knew this would compicate things, her cat side hated rain, but if she wanted to stay she'll have to buck up and run it through. It's just water, she tried to tell herself as they took off but by the way she help her gear and the expressions on her face you could tell she was worried.

As the day ended and the night came, the clouds started to rage and rain started to fall. "Ladies and gentle men, 20 minutes." Said the co pilot though the comms. "Yeah! I fucking love rain operations!" Yelled Rocket. "Oorah!" Yelled Oxyde. "Listen up! We don't know what we may be facing, so I want everybody with the gas masks on." Ordered Aaron. "Get ready to enjoy, Blaise!" Yelled Chemo. "15 minutes. Changing into stealth mode." Said the co pilot.

Rolls her eyes. "You guys are a bunch of kids with this rain buisness and all" Puts on her gas mask making sure her ears are still covered.

"Alpha one, this is bravo. We have the ship on our sights." Said the Bravo leader via comms, and everybody got their masks on and weapons ready. "Copy, Bravo. 60 seconds." Replied the co pilot. Aaron looked at the ship, staring directly into the soul of the people who was in there and asked for forgiveness. "Remember. The vice president and his family are our target. Kill everything else." Said him. "15 seconds. Radio check, going to secure channels." The chopper gently stopped at the drop zone.

"Green light, Alpha! Go, go!" Aaron and Oxyde pushed the ropes of each side of the chopper, and then rappelled down. They got in position as the rest of the team got down and then the helicopter dropped the ropes and left. The storm had covered all the noises and they infiltrated with success aboard the ship. "Hold your fire. Bravo, stay on the air until we secured this deck. Over." Commanded Aaron, and then signaled his group to follow him.

Follows Aaron running through the plan in her mind keeping everyone in sight. As she rappells down she makes so to check her team in her mind. landing at the bottom falls in line and waits for orders. I can do this only a little bit of water. She thinks to herself as she stands there ears tucked tightly into her hat a litte uncomfortable.

Everybody was behaving like if they were completely different people. Well, everybody except Aaron, he was still the same professional soldier he was outside combat. Everybody was dead serious, paying attention to everything, bearing in mind every detail and word said by their captain. They got to a door, and through the small window on it, it could be seen the bridge, with some enemies and the captain of the ship nowhere to be seen. "Stack up." Said Aaron, and everybody got on their position next to the door.

Aaron opened it slightly, dropped a flash grenade inside and closed it again. Just a couple of seconds later the 'Bang' of the grenade could be heard, and at the same instant, Aaron kicked the door opening it wide open. "Weapons free!" Said him as the whole team entered, opening fire upon everybody with deadly and silent precision. "Right clear." Said Oxyde. "Left clear." Said Rocket.

Aaron looked around, making sure everything was in order. "Bridge deck clear. Green light on Bravo." Said Aaron. "Come on, move." Ordered him and walked outside the room. The weather was getting worse, the rain was really heavy, and eventual thunders could be seen at the distance. Aaron moved to one side of the ship as Bravo could be seen rappelling down on the other side. "Three meter split." Said him as, now, both teams advanced through the upper decks of the ship. "Got two on the platform." Said Chemo, informing about two enemies on a platform next to a pool, almost on the middle of the ship. "Take them out." Ordered Aaron.

"I GOT IT!" Runs over to where they are standing and silently comes up behind the first and slices his neck then turns to the other and fires 3 deadly shots into his heart then kicks his chest so he falls back. "boom."
Runs back to the team smiling. "All clear sir." This is what I want. This is what I like, I am a killer. She thinks to herself. The passion for killing was strong when she could lay her hands on a gun. She was a fighter and she knew it.

The team kept moving as Blaise did her show. Nobody seemed to pay too much attention, tho. They kept moving until they got to the other end of the ship. "Echo, your drop zone is clear." Said Aaron and then Echo Rappelled down just a couple of seconds later. "Bravo and Echo; secure us a safe way out. Alpha, let's get this over with." Ordered Aaron as he got into the ship. The carpet floor muted their steps as they advanced. A few steps ahead, the hallway found an intersection, and not far, some enemy chatter could be heard.

Aaron made a signal to Oxyde, who happened to be behind him. The enemies kept approaching, probably going to check why the bridge was so silent. As soon as one of the enemies got to the crossing, Aaron grabbed it, shoot him in the head and took him off the crossing. Oxyde moved to the enemy next to the firs as Aaron made his movement. Oxyde fired first, and before the body could hit the floor, he grabbed it and took it to the other side of the crossing. Oxyde signaled Aaron, letting him know that there was nobody left and then they continued to where the enemies came from.

A few meters after, they got to a door, bigger than the others. From the other side there could be heard someone crying, a few enemies yelling at someone and a woman cry. Aaron made a signal to the team to stack up and then planted a breaching charge on the hinges of the door.