War Of The Elements

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
'How about we find a market stall...' She smiled as his cheeks went a slight pink before pondering his words for a moment. 'I'd definitely need something to cover my hair...' She stared out at the random people walking through the streets, noticing most had brown hair. She looked up at Rehs' hair and realised how lucky he was.

They came to the deserted market square, stalls abandoned due to the heavy rain. She sighed loudly as she looked around them, trying to see a merchant who may have been slow to pack up. Nothing. She did however notice an open window across the street.

She looked up at Rehs as her looked around and let go of his hand noticing his head turn see what was happening. She ran through the rain, her hands trying to cover her hair from getting wet, though if course it didn't work. She pushed the window up until there was enough space for her to squeeze in. The room inside was dark and the streets outside now empty.
Perfect. She didn't wait for Rehs and wriggled herself through the open window.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
cryaotic___snow_bender_by_gabbi-d6wu898.png

It was true that he was lucky to have hair like the people of the capital. He would have perfectly blended in with the Earth Nation crowd if it wasn't for his Fire Nation soldier uniform. As they came upon the deserted marketplace he frowned. He was an idiot for not noticing that the stalls were probably going to be closed anyways. Shen was about to apologize to Mottomo when he notice her let go of his hand and run across the street. He gave her a confused look, not knowing what he did to make her run away so swiftly. Did his breath smell bad, or was it his body odor? Shen frantically checked himself before realizing that she was signaling for him to come over to her. While he ran through the rain after her, she pushed through the window and into the darkness past it. He was wondering why she wanted to get into this place, but he was not going to argue with her. He squeezed himself through the window before losing his balance and falling in. His hands moved around, searching for her and just grabbed, hoping to fine her.

"Mottomo is th-"

He accidentally groped her chest, but he thought it was her arm.​

He caught her off guard as he stumbled and groped her. Her first reflex was to slap him in the face. It was like she had no control of it and as soon as she realised what she did she cupped his face in her hands. He was the last person she wanted to hurt. 'I-I'm sorry...' She stuttered, unsure if her was angry at her or not. She couldn't see in the dark room, making her heart sink a little as she waited for him to talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
The night sky sat silent, few people now stood at the docks. Nathans ship came to a slow stop as it docked, lowering the walkboard. Then he saw her, the queen of the earth nation. She stood at 5"5, her green Strap less dress looked of a lime colour, green gems lied on a small copper neckless.Then the rain started, pouring from the sky. Slowly Nathan walked across his walkway, unclear of the queens intention. The queen spoke in a sweet tone, demanding answer to why he fired upon her land.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The queen stood silently as the ship came to a stop, eyes locked upon the ship that klled her people. Her voice was sweet as she spoke, "You fired upon my land, slaughtered my people. I demand blood in return, you will either give me your life or be killed as a nation threat. " Bitterness sat in the queens black eyes, she waited his answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boom! Boom! Blasts hit the fire nation port, killing anyone who stood to close to the blast, raw earth flew as more bombs came, destroying whatever lies in there path. Rain poured from the sky, killing any fires the bombs left behide. A small fairy managed to take a leave, sailing towards the earth nation. Fang put the recently saved women down, gently he sat her head against the cold stone dock. She wouldn't be safe here, no where was safe in the fire nation, this was not an attack, it was an invasion. Far in the distance Fang could see ships, unsure of their nation.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Trevor stood silent as the fire nation soldiers walked, the earth Benders pushed Trevor, demanding he walk, with every push trevor stood longer, hoping to give time for the Fire nation soldiers to be gone, luckily they where. As Trevor and Aaron neared the forests exit, they gave each other one last smile, unsure of what will happen next.

Sakura stepped up beside Nathan, bowing slightly to the Queen. In this kind of situation, she was a master at lying, and she wasn't going to let Nathan get in trouble for this.
"Your highness, that was my fault I'm afraid... you see I fell asleep at the canons, and that set them off. If you wish to take my life, tell your men to try." She straightened herself, grinning impishly. "However I will not be so easy to take down."

• Love
Nathan eyes widened when Sakura claimed to fell "asleep" at The cannos, unfuriated for sakura The queen would not be fooled so easily, then it came to him. "The claim she makes is false, But You will not lie a finger on me, or The rain will only foul my bending."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The queen was silent as Sakura spoke, Sakura claimed it was indeed her who fired upon The queen's land, Sakura claimed that it would not be easy to take her down. Then, yet again the boy spoke, confirming that Sakura was lying. Then The queen turned, eyes locked on The forest. "Come....we will disgust this is my palace, The capital is just behind The forest." Slowly queen ash walked, determined to leave The rain behind.

Sakura glared at Nathan for saying she was lying. "Idiot, I might have gotten away with it." She muttered, pulling him to his feet. She may have vowed to protect him, but she certainly wasn't goin to change who she was for it. Then again, wasn't that what she had set out to do? She sighed a little. "Sorry, I just thought I might be able to fend her off... so are we going?"

• Love
Nathan frowned, he manged to slip after following the queen, leading him to land in a large puddle. Then, as if Sakura heard Nathans silent Call, she reached out and helped him up. Sakura gave Nathan a glare, With guilt and sawrow Nathan shot his eyes toward the ground, barley hearing her mutter. "Yes, come on." Nathan grabbed sakuras hand slightly, pulling her as he walked towards the forest.

Sakura knew she had made him guilty, but she also knew he was just trying to protect her, maybe. "Don't worry about it, then."she said, looking to her side as she mentally recalled the passing buildings. She had been here before, the capital she believed.

Reactions: 2 people
The queen stood tall as she walked the streets, the rain have stopped, the sun peeked from the passing cloud's, revelling that morning have came. Queen ash's dress dragged as she walked, covering Her tan bare feet. The few people who walked the streets bowed, showing respect for their queen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trevor now stood 6 feet away from the earth nations queen, she had found her team of benders when passing though the forest to the capital, with no interest on hurting Her captives queen ash released Trevor from his earth cuffs, then asked Trevor and Aaron to follow, leading them to the capital.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nathan walked along side sakura, witch was taking in detail of The captial, including it's buildings. In front of them was two men, who The queen asked to follow. 2 state Benders stood at they side of The queen, while two soldiers walked beside The group.

His head flew to the side, not realizing why he got slapped. He looked down with a sad look before seeing that his hand on her breast. Flustered, he pulled his hand back and relieved himself of her, moving to sit by her side. He sighed before looking at her with a disappointed look.

"Sorry about that...I really did not know that I touched you there."

Shen looked around the dark room but he could not see anything. His hand moved around the floor before finding her hand. He grasped it and looked to the side with a sigh, slightly disappointed in himself for even getting himself caught up with her. He wasn't that mad about it though, and he actually appreciated being around her. He whispered his next words.

"So why are we exactly in here? Shouldn't we be back at the inn and preparing for the assassination attempt?"

• Love
She sighed softly as she looked to the ground though when he took her hand she couldn't help but smile. Had she not been listening carefully to him she probably would have missed what he said. 'You said we should look for clothes so i though this house...' She trailed off as she finally realised what he had said. 'Assassination? What assassination?'

She clicked her fingers together and a small flame appeared, casting a soft light around the room, though it grew as she opened her palm. She narrowed her eyes at him as she pondered where he got that idea from. 'Do not forget you are just a bodyguard and have no part in my mission.' Her words were cold and blunt. She had been so focused on Rehs she had forgotten about her mission.

She walked over to a small dresser situated in the corner of the room and passed her flame to a burnt candle. She began to pull out clothes, throwing a few behind her in the general direction of Rehs as she slipped on a green, hooded, Earth Nation top over her uniform. She pulled the hood over her hair, totally covering it up and turned as some movement in the street caught her eye.

'Is that...' A woman surrounded by Earth Nation soldiers walked through the Capital, passing the building they had broken in to. 'Get some clothes on, we need to go.' She ordered Rehs, not turning to face him.

• Love
Queen ash's feet pounded against the smooth dirt road, the capital was wall less, leading to many earth towers to stand within the large busy city. Stone, earth and metal lied on the queen's palace, making it look as if it was an unmatched set, a metal tower peeked from the center, looking over her busy city. The queen have been traveling for two days, no rest. The travel have been easy, the queen received free food when at the port, the few food stalls gave their queen bread and cheese as a token of respect. The food ran out as they arrived into the capital, now she stood few streets from her home.

Shen was not an idiot. He thought back to the time she said that they were going to talk to the Earth Nation leader, but enunciated talk in a weird fashion. Or well, he thought he wasn't an idiot. He may have been wrong about his assassination words, over-analyzing what Mottomo said. He watched her flick her fingers and make a flame. She narrowed her eyes at him but she met her gaze with one equally as vicious even though he had feelings with her. The assassin was not one to back down from anything, even the disappointed stare from her. She told him that he was just a bodyguard and had no part in the mission. That statement triggered the old feelings that he tried to suppress just for her.

He watched her, not rendering any words as she lit a candle. He grabbed the clothes from the air that Mottomo threw at him and turned his back to her before slipping on the goatskin pants and green clothing. Shen's ears perked up as he heard Mottomo, but she didn't finish her sentence. She just ordered him to put clothes on but he didn't know what was going on. He looked out the window and saw a woman surrounded by Earth Nation soldiers. Shen quickly searched around, looking for any ways of exiting but the only other way was the door that led into the house. He gulped before lowering himself under the windowsill, waiting for the soldiers to pass by.​

• Love
The soldiers had passed and she quickly slipped through the window, which was a tight fit as the window had slid down slightly. She held the window open as much as she could, allowing him to squeeze through. She looked down at the woman as she stroled towards the palace.

'That must be the Queen. Looks like it is just you and me.' She looked at him and smiled, though it faded upon seeing him. Maybe it was just her but he looked odd. What he upset? What was that expression? She opened her mouth to ask him but closed it again. She wasn't good with this touchy-feeling stuff.

She adjusted her hood before setting off after the woman and her guards, following a safe distance behind.

• Love
More and more people arose from there homes, bowing and waving to their queen. A small group was traveling not far behide her, including someone with a Hood. Queen ash walked, finally she arrived beneath her large stone doors, stopping she signaled her team of soldiers and Benders to send away the crowd that followed. Mumbling the queen spoke "I'm finally home....."

The soldiers advanced towards Mo-Mo and Rehs, along with a few other civilians that followed around them. She adjusted her hood, making sure her hair was still covered as she stepped forward to hear the soldiers demanding they stay back. She had to act fast or they wouldn't get into the palace and she didn't want to have to reveal herself just yet.

"My Queen please! We seek an audience with you." She bowed to the woman, as if she were one of her subjects. She just hoped Rehs followed suit.

"A......Audience? on what grounds?" The queen stopped then turned, the stone doors closed. Waving her hand the soldiers parted, revealing the hooded figure, siting upon the figure was a green hood and a long shelve shirt. A small earth nation symbol sat in the middle. The queen sat silent for a moment, the small crowd hushed as the queen thought, finally she spoke "Who are you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trevor stood close to the stone doors, him and Aaron stood side by side, A Young women and a boy stood a short distance from them, witch they all stood on her back right or left, in a stance ready to go into her palace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nathan and Sakura stood behide the queen, they where about to walk within her home when a figure requested a Audience. "A request from a unknown subject?" Nathan stood taller then queen ash, seeing the bowing hooded figure.

Sakura watched the hooded figure with minor interest, she had a feeling that it had nothing to do with her. However, she would keep watching, just in case it WOULD have something to do with her later on. "Strange indeed." She whispered to Nathan, her voice barely audible.

• Love
She noticed a few other civilians bowed with her, hoping maybe they would be allowed entrance i to the palace with their beloved Queen. "My Queen, we are just your humble servants, wishing to apeak to you about important matters." A hidden smirk grew over her face as she said this. Manipulation was a strong point for her and she prided herself on her use of words in that moment. If the Queen rejected this it may seem as though she does not care for her subjects.

"Please allow us to join you my Queen." A few others that had bowed around her begged also. This was a brilliant plan, how could it possibly backfire?

Status
Not open for further replies.