War Of The Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
cryaotic___snow_bender_by_gabbi-d6wu898.png

He turned away from her look, deciding not to talk to her. The assassin watched Mottomo go off after the woman with guards and he followed after her. The decision she was making was obviously not a smart one, following some woman out of nowhere but it didn't matter to him. Or at least that's what he told himself. He ran a hand through his hair as he walked normally. His look gave him that of an Earth Nation commoner so he had nothing to worry about. Shen watched as many civilians and people came out from their homes just to greet the Queen, and he guessed that she had quite an influence on the Earth Nation populous. They followed the woman to the doors of her home before his 'client', Mottomo, spoke up. She asked about seeking an audience and Shen did nothing but bow in the woman's presence. He listened to Mottomo beg to enter the palace and he looked at her before for a moment before following suite.

"Yes ma'am. May we please speak with you?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
People begged and pleaded to the queen, Beigng for entrance into her home. A young man appearanced from the crowd, Wearing common earth nation clothing. "No normal servants request a audience with their queen." Queen Ash's voice hald a serious tone, her tan face now a light shade of pink.

Yes she knew her plan would totally fail so she had no other choice. She rose, stepping forward towards the guards who took a defensive stance as she slowly approached. "Well you see 'Queen'..." A manical smile spread over her face. "I am not your servant." She flung the hood off, revealing her red hair which fell down her back as she grabbed one guard, fire spreading from her hand, burning him. His screams fueled her desire to kill as she grabbed the other guard as he attempted to attack her from behind, burning him also.

She dropped the two, they were still alive but were now severely burnt. "Now will you accept my request to seek an audience with you or does more innocent lives need to be lost?" She knew she now had the Queens attention. "I am Mottomo from the Fire Nation and this," She gestured towards Rehs who stood behind her. "This is one of my best soldiers, Rehs." She didn't want to introduce him as her bodyguard as she didn't want to be seen as weak, though she thought her display was proof enough that she wasn't.

• Love
Sakura was beside the burnt guards in an instant, her eyes resting on Mottomo and Rehs. She knew she was right to be suspicious, she had to stop them from killing the innocent. She checked the pulse of the guards, checking to see if they truly were dead, before raising one hand towards the pair.
"How dare you involve the innocent you coward." She spat, her eyes emotionless. She was raging with anger inside at this girls rash decision to kill the two guards. What families did they have on the streets now, watching, that would be mourning for days? Weeks? Scarred for life from the spectacle they were witnessing. It burned her up to the point she almost felt as though she herself were on fire, despite her native bending being water and that being all she can bend. She wasn't planning on bringing out her knives... yet.

• Love

Shen sighed, knowing that going up to the queen and asking for an audience out of nowhere was not the best idea. He watched Mottomo get up before slowly walking to the guards and a confused expression came on his face. She said to the queen that she was not her servant which baffled him. In an instant the rash Fire Nation girl had already given away their cover. He slightly smiled at her bravery though. Shen watched Mottomo grab the guards before severely burning them and a sudden chill ran down his spine. He was not afraid but rather turned on at the sight. The feelings that he was forming was keeping him from the one hobby, the one thing that he loved doing best - killing. Shen watched Mottomo drop the severely burnt guards and he looked around at the citizens who were watching the situation in horror. He enjoyed the sight of their pain and turned his attention back to Mottomo as she told the queen that they needed an audience with her or more lives would be lost. His ears perked up as he listened to her introduce herself and him and he stood when he heard his name, a cold look in his eyes as she stared directly at the queen.

Another woman who seemed to be a guard for the queen came to check upon the two charred bodies in front of her. She looked strangely familiar but he threw the thought away as she pointed at the duo, saying that they were cowards. He gave her a grin, excited by her malice and anger. Shen was becoming bloodthirsty and he needed someone to quench his urge. His hand rose up as he pointed at the girl.

"So, you intend to stop us? Or are you going to stand there and cry!"

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
"I do intend on stopping you." She looked him in the eye, water bubbling on her outstretched hand. "And I can guarantee you'll regret stepping foot on this land and harming innocents. Both of you. her for doing it, and you for being so damn close to her." The water grew, being drawn from the air around her, until it was the size of her fist.

• Love
She watched as the girl wielded her water, forming it around her hand. "I have no interest in you." Her voice cold and uncaring. "Your emotions make you weak. "Rehs... Show this Water Nation scum the true power of fire..." She had no intentions on fight against water, after all she did hate it, so having Rehs there meant she could finally see him battle. She wanted to see his power, see the strength of his fire. She wanted to admire his kill.

• Love
Queen Ash sat quitely, her tan face growing a dark shade of red. Finally the figure shown it's face, reveling long red hair, stopping at the middle of the young women's back. The young women stated her name, Mottomo. Mottomo then introduced her "best" Soldier, Rehs. With her guards taking stance, they where quickly and easily defeated. Motionless they sat, 3rd degree Burns covered most of their body. The newly met companion stepped in, Calling the Fire nation soldiers cowards. "Will an audience stop this?" Queen ash waved her arm, opening her Palacs stone doors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nathan stood motion less as the figure showed it's self, Then attacked the queens guards. Sakura had stepped in by Then, Angry in her voice as she called The strangers cowards. Water formed in Sakuras hand, growing larger as she spoke. Nathan now stood by the side of the queen, ready for any incoming attacks.

The Queens voice rang over the whispers of the crowd as they watched on from a safe distance. "Will an audience stop this?" She looked over at the Queen, a smirk over her otherwise emotionless face. "Yes." That was all she needed to say. She walked back over to Rehs, placing her hand on his chest, her smirk replaced by a small smile. "Stay close." Her hand lingered on his chest as she stared into his eyes before forcing herself to pull away.

Once again turning to face the Queen she walked up to her, stopping as her remaining guards took defensive stances. Mottomo bowed somewhat respectfully to the Queen, awaiting her permission to enter her palace. She turned her head slightly to eye the Water Nation scum behind her. What lucky she was having today. She will definitely come i handy for my mission.

• Love
With a small scowl, sakura forced the water around her hand to soothe the burns on the guards. She glared daggers at mottomo and Rehs, still ticked off about the whole situation.

He chuckled at the girl's comment, saying that she intended on stopping them. Who did she even think she was? She seemed weak willed and not physically strong - or to him at least. The woman wasn't hardened enough for him and she put too much emotion into her comment. Wait, what was he saying? Shen was being contradictory as he showed his emotions to Mottomo at an earlier state. His love interest broke his train of thought as she said for him to show that Water Nation scum the true power of fire. His heartbeat quickened at her words for he was not a master of fire bending. That one factor could have blown his cover and he decided to get into a fighting stance with his fists in front of his face, deciding that he would tell Mottomo the girl was too weak for his fire and he would rather pummel her to death but he didn't have to.

The queen asked if an audience would stop this and Mottomo replied with a yes. Sighing in relief, he watched her stroll up to him before placing a hand on his chest, telling him to stay close. Her hand stayed on his chest for a moment as they locked eyes and he wanted to kiss her right at that moment but they were in front of all these people and he was still quite infuriated with her, but, he was still in love with her. His eyes stayed on her's before she pulled away and he was brought back to reality. Shen quickly walked after Mottomo, taking a glance back at the weak Water Nation girl before giving a grin. He finally recognized that she was also a spy along his unit and he mouthed the words...

I know you.​

• Love
She cursed as she finally recognized the man. He was an assasin from the water nation, just like her. Every now and again they had exchanged information, and this made her grin. She wondered if that fire nation girl knew what nation he truly belonged to. She debated the information she had been given, and decided that no, she didn't.
'Try anything and i blow your cover.' She mouthed back. It was an unspoken rule that water nation assasins didn't interfere with another's mission, but she no longer belonged to the water nation, nor was she an assasin. She was free to do as she pleased now.

• Love
"You will not be the only audience girl, there are another matter's." Queen Ash turned, walking towards the newly opened Doors. "Everyone follow, we all have much to discus." Trevor, Aaron and Nathan Followed close behind the queen. Her palace ceiling stood High above you, Earth lanterns hald large candles, that also hald large flames. A small Hallway lied just in Front of the Door, while Soild Wood doors lied both to the left and the right. No people walked the halls as the queen lead the group into the small hallway, witch turned into another large room, that hald nothing but earth. Candles sat against the rooms walls, giving just enough light to see one another.

Last edited by a moderator:
She pouted as the Queen spoke, addressing her like she was not important. Her rank within the Fire Nation meant she deserved respect, not to be talked to as if she were a common soldier. She sighed quietly and looked over to Rehs, a small smile spread over her face. His attention was on the Water Nation scum and she saw her mouth words at him, though she couldn't make it out. "Worthless, pathetic..." She mumbled, though her words were cut off as they walked through the large doors of the palace and her attention was drawn away.

The ceilings reached up, large lanterns hanging down that looked to be made out of the earth. There were candles almost everywhere, making Mo-Mo smile as she twirned her fingers, making her element dance on their wicks. This palace was amazing and she was completely in awe. "Rehs isn't it beautiful in here?" She whispered to him as she walked close, their arms brushing against eachother. Her attention went back to him, her heart beating faster. She wanted to be alone with him again, tell him how she felt, be with him. She looked towards the ground and shoved her hands in the Earth Nation jumper she was still wearing. Maybe now is not the right time...

• Love
Hearing the remark made by the girl targeting her, Sakura spat on the ground. These fire nation people were starting to irritate her. Wait, scratch that. They already had. After soothing the burns on the guards a bit more, she followed the others in. She wasn't going to let Nathan get hurt. She was his bodyguard after all. In a roundabout way.

She took in the building around her, not reacting to the beauty of it as she fell into step beside Nathan. She kept one eye on the fire nation pair, muttering something about their stupid selfishness under her breath.

• Love

He looked around the palace as they walked in. He was pretty shocked but he was not going to express that emotion. Shen was going to harden his heart once more, or at least attempt to. He didn't like the fact that most of the stuff was made out of earth. There should have been a few more streams and indoor rivers but not everyone can get what they want. His ears perked up as he turned to Mottomo as she said that it was beautiful in here. He felt their arms touch and he slightly shuddered with excitement but he decided to shake that feeling away. Shen simply nodded in agreement before looking around once more, trying to take in the layout of the area.​

Large and emptie the room lied, even unwelcoming. Queen ash stood at it's center, Then with a slight left of her hand, queen ash rose a throne made of earth. The throne sat behind the queen, massive in size, but perfect for a queen. Slowly the queen sat, resting her thin tan arms upon the throne. "Mottomo of the Fire nation, you may speak." Queen ash sat as the large group stood before her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her expression became blank as the Queen spoke, her dislike for any other Nation other then hers was present on her face as she looked towards the Queen. Quickly she responded, almost convincing enough to hid her annoyance. "I represent the entire Fire Nation and we extend a peace between our two Nations. I, Mottomo and Rehs are 'gifts' from the Fire Nation, to serve you my Queen." She kneeled down in front of the Queen, despite her disgust she felt for thinking she would be serving the Earth Nation. This will bring me closer to completing my mission.

She didn't want to have to pull Rehs into this as well but he seemed like a loyal Fire Nation soldier and hopefully understand the sacrifices one must make to ensure their Nation is victorious.

Queen ashs face sat with the same Expression, Sadness. However the queen sat properly, siting tall among her throne. "I have never received word of peace, by letter or mouth...." slowly queen ash stood, "Mottomo, who do you think gave you this mission? Surely you would never think i would be brought down so easily." Queen ash smirked, showing pure white teeth, However one was broken.

Her face filled with confusion as the Queen spoke. "I was ordered by my superiors my Queen." She still kneeled before her, her eyes to the ground. She chose her words carefully, not wishing to upset the Queen and have them thrown in the dungeons, or worse. "Rumours of the Dusk Nations return are spreading and together we will be able to eradicate them." She raised her head slowly to see the Queen smirking down at her and tried not to frown in disgust back at her.

"Do you accept my Queen?" She stood slowly, her emerald eyes never leaving the Queens. "Surely two Fire Benders would be of use to you." She added. She wasn't the most convincing person but she knew that any Nation, except the Water Nation scum, wouldn't pass up an opportunity like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.