War For The North {Sign Ups}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She went to finish off somebody though, then got slammed into a wall.
Also after we discuss this, Bjarke is throwing both axes into her limp body.

It seems everytime I throw a conflict into this roleplay, whether it be an Orc warband or an assasin, who is supposed to be one of the best there is, it's always treated like nothing, a humiliation to that character, and I'm always just playing along with it.

It seems everytime I throw a conflict into this roleplay, whether it be an Orc warband or an assasin, who is supposed to be one of the best there is, it's always treated like nothing, a humiliation to that character, and I'm always just playing along with it.

Florina considers herself as the best there is assassin which is why she told the woman "I could do a far better assassination under a hundred coins".

Plus she attacked Bjarke in a room with like guards and like 3 other capable warriors/fighters

And OH SHIT SHE KILLED SALEM.

She succeded on her task at least.......

Salem should only injured from what I can tell, shoulders, unless nobody gets him medical attention O.o. And Rouce apparently sent her rocketing into the wall.
Man..

Sallem is only injured from what I can tell, unless nobody gets him medical attention O.o. Rouce apparently sent her rocketing into the wall.
Man..

See? this is why you don't got dam charge into a Prince's mansion and attack him while he's freaking eating with like other warriors and have guards around him.

Well one person isnt too much of a visible threat to a battle hardened guy who is nicknamed bear, a chick who fears nothing, and a room of several guards. I mean be honest in real life if a woman came into your house wielding swords and you were a known killer how much fear would you really have, or would you simply take action and try to stop her.

I just wish the events that happen in this roleplay are played out a bit more respectfully. Two warriorss are piss drunk the third is a cocky girl, and guards are generally stupid.

I just wish the events that happen in this roleplay are played out a bit more respectfully. Two warriorss are piss drunk the third is a cocky girl, and guards are generally stupid.

People would very quickly sober up if they just saw a family member/really good friend just get murdered right in front of them.

Consider it a... Sloppy start, lol.
Pretty sure things will get a bit more serious as time goes on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if shock actually counteracts the effects of alcohal consumption.
Ser K. I'm trying to figure a way to get you more into the story, and become a needed character.

Yeah, I was considering planting my character on Richard's ship from the get go, though, after a while of thinking, I realized that'd almost make no sense; Kascarde Currently being a Mercenary and all.
Unless there was history or something between the two.

I can wait up and post filler posts until we finally dock.

I was thinking more of some hacking things off till she talks but hey man whips hurt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.