Wanted for blood

(OOC: So what do you think? Should she stay or leave? Maybe she could leave but then he realizes that he's atticted to her blood? Or maybe he realizes he's atticted to her blood before she's able to escape? I dunno, just tossing out ideas. :) And yes, I get the bitch joke. Lol.)

(OOC: Hmm, I like the addiction part, but how would he go about retrieving her? She'd be on alert, of course.)

(OOC: Maybe she could start to leave but as she starts to go he changes his mind about letting her before she gets free of the basement?)

(OOC: Okay so how does she finally get free?)

(OOC: Hmmm. Maybe cops raid the place but Lukas escapes before they can catch him and they free her?)

(OOC: :) I'll let you make your next post then. If that's okay with you.)

((OOC: But it was your turn. He had just opened the cage. I figured she'd make a mad dash and he'd cut her off just before she got to the door.))

(Okay.)

She turned around and made a dash for it. The sun. Freedom. But a normal life? She doubted it. She reached the door.

In a flash, he was in front of her, collar snapping around her throat, a chain leading from it to his hand.

"Sorry, you were too slow. I changed my mind."

What did she think he was? His pet? Her heart sank at his words and she glared at him as he put a collar tightly around her throat again, making it a little harder to breathe.

Lukas smirked and loosened it, knowing that if she went wolf while wearing such a tight collar she would choke. After, he leaned forward and grabbed a fistfull of her hair, yanking her head back and kissing her neck with his cold dead lips before letting his fangs run across her neck menacingly and he spoke in a husky voice.

"You know... I bet you're a virgin. That's why your blood tastes all the sweeter."

She tensed when she felt his fangs brush along her throat. "Why do you care if I'm a virgin or not?" She snapped, shuddering a little against him. She tried to push him off, struggling in his hold on her. She was still only in her undergarments, as she had no idea when she would shift.

He pinned her against a nearby wall, his cold body pressing agaisnt hers. She smelled wonderful, delicious, perfect. He growled, his fangs puncturing her neck just barely and he licked up the blood, his hips pressing against hers.

"I could fix that situation."

She struggled harder, wincing as his fangs punctured her skin. "No...please I..." She tried harder to get him off of her.

He chuckled darkly, his free hand tracing down her body as he growled in her ear.

"Whatever you say will not deter me, bitch. I'll take you if I want you."

A whimper of fear came from her as he pinned her roughly against the wall with his body. It was hard to move with him pinning her. "Please...don't..." She begged, shuddering as his hand started to explore her body.

He smirked and let her go, dragging her back to the dungeon and throwing her in.

"As if I would ruin such untainted blood. What kind of fool would I be then?"

She breathed a sigh of relief but glared at him, not answering him. She turned her attention taking the collar off.

The second her fingertips touched the collar she was given a huge shock that knocked the breath from her and left her limp. He let out a barking laugh that rang through the basement and he smirked wickedly.

"You honestly thought I'd be dumb enough to put a normal collar on you? That would be too easy. If you touch that one with your fingers for too long, your heart will begin beating irregularly, causing your organs to shut down and you'll die. So it's either be a good girl or be a dead one. Either way."