Wanted for blood

She groaned and let her fingers fall from the collar, shaking on the floor and unable to move.

He watched her for a moment, basking in his triumph before locking the cage down extra tight and turning off the light. He headed upstairs to call his company to come visit him. He needed release.

Once she was able to finally move, she got up and went to a corner of the cage and slunk saddly down to the floor. She was growing tired and frustrated, the thoughts of giving up running through her mind. On occasion the collar sent a painful shock through her to remind her of what it was and why she was wearing it, though the shock wasn't like if she were to touch it. Merely a dread reminder.

The older woman from before slunk down the stairs quietly, her eyes widening when she saw the young girl in a cage with a collar on. Glancing back at the door, she fumbled down the steps and ran to the cage, dropping to her knees and pulling out a pen and paper. She scribbled frantically on it then showed it to Lilly, her hand shaking.

"What has he done to you?! He's never done this before!"

Lilly read the message and in answer, threw her hands up in an I-have-no-idea gesture, wincing as the collar sent another jolt through her.

The lady sighed and stood, opening the cage to slip inside and sit beside Lilly.

"He sent me down to see if you'd like to feed from me again. He said he can't have you die..."

"Why? So he can torture me or something?" She snapped as the girl knelt down next to her.

The girl shook her head and sighed gently before writing on the paper again and showing it to her.

"Be good for now. I'll get you help. Say nothing, he can hear us. You can trust me, I promise."

Lilly hesitated, but then nodded, again feeling that irritating shock from the collar. She wanted to take if off, but she also didn't want to end up dead before she could possibly be freed of this place either. She sighed.

The woman nodded a bit and offered Lilly her arm, for one last drink.

"Come now, please drink. It will give you strength..."

Lilly sighed but carefully bit into the woman's wrist, feeding gently, or at least trying to be careful.

The woman bit her lip, trying not to make any sound. She smiled weakly at Lilly, nodding a bit in approval. She sighed deeply as the pain was numbed by her immune system.

"I'm sorry." Lilly whispered, after pushing her wrist away. She sighed glumly, though she felt stronger now.

The woman smiled and kissed Lilly's forhead with cold lips. She stood and waved before quietly slipping out. She had her plan, now all she needed to do was put it into action. An hour later, Lukas came down stumbling around drunkenly.

Lilly watched him stumble around, really hating this collar as it put another electic jolt through her. As she watched him, she decided he was mad. Or had gone mad. Either way. She tensed, not knowing what he would do to her next.

He looked over at her for a moment then strode to her, suddenly back to normal as he looked through the bars, then said one word.

"Strip."

Her eyes widened and fear jolted through her. For a moment she hesitated, then stood and with shaking hands did as he commanded until the only thing on her was the collar.

He smirked and in an instant he was inside the cage, standing in front of her with bloodshot eyes.

"Beg me to take you."

She took a small step back. "No." She said stubbornly. "I thought you didn't want to ruin my blood?" She asked, hoping to talk him out of this.

He growled and punched the wall behind her so hard it cracked and he roared in anger.

"I said beg goddammit!"