Wanted for blood

(OOC: I'm not 100% sure either but I would guess to make things more dark and frightening. I have yet to RP a horror and I've been meaning to try one...I dunno. It's just a thought.)

((It's interesting. So maybe he gets tired of her and ends up tieing her up and torturing her? Or she somehow turns the tables and does it to him...))

(OOC: If it's okay with you, I usually like to play the victim. ;))

((Okay that's cool but do I hafta kill you o.0 I've never killed anyone before...))

(OOC: No, you don't have to. Actually I don't think I would really want her kill anyway. Lol.)

((Thank god that would suck I'd literally cry...))

He stood, pacing the floor. What was he going to do with her? He'd never be able to let her go, she'd go and tell everyone who'd listen what had happened... He'd have to keep her forever... He cringed at the thought but his darker side shone through and he found a piece of rope.

(OOC: No worries, no hardcore horror or anything like Saw.)

She got up and went to the wardrobe to pick out some clothes. She eventually found some and started dressing, just getting into her shirt.

Her door was flung open and he filled the doorway, ears pointed, fangs extended, eyes wild. He had lost control of himself and he was going to do very terrible things. He growled low.

"Finish dressing."

She froze and fear flashed in her eyes when she saw the rope in his hands. She had expected to be tied up at any moment, but fear still jolted through her. She quickly finished dressing, backing away from him till she bumped into a wall.

He narrowed his blazing eyes at her, his now jet black spikey hair falling forward as he moved slowly, fluidly and in a split second he had the rope around her neck, forming a makeshift chokechain. If she struggled, she'd just get choked more and more. He gripped the rope right at her throat to make sure she didn't try anything and shoverd her out the door, the rope tightening a bit.

She winced and tried to loosen the rope with her hands. "What are you doing?" She asked, fear in her voice, wondering where he was taking her, sure she was going to die soon.

He growled, his voice right by her ear.

"I'm going to lock you up and keep you there until you die of old age. I will drink from you when I see fit and you will never see the light of day again."

She struggled against the rope harder. He would really keep her here the rest of her life? No...She thought weakly.

He dragged her by her rope, yanking a bit roughly when she struggled, down the stairs of the basement and to a large iron cage he had built before kidnapping her. He was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this, but seein as it had, he threw her inside and shut the door behind her, locking it and watching her through the thick unbendable indestructable bars.

She bumped into one of the hard walls when he shoved her into the cage, the rope still around her neck. "Let me go...please..." She whispered. She didn't want to be kept down here forever, never seeing the sunlight again. She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Lukas growled for a moment, but his expression softened. She didn't deserve this. No one deserved to be caged up and kept as a prisoner for no reason. He began to say something, but his was at a loss for words. He let his head hang and he shook it then made sure the cage was securely locked before walking out.

She stares after him with dull eyes before leaning against a cage wall and works untying the rope from around her neck.

The moment he was back upstairs with the heavy door shut and bolted, he leaned against it, his eyes shutting and a deep sigh sliding from his lips as he slid to the floor. He was a monster.

As soon as she got the rope free from her neck, she could feel herself change into her wolf form. She had no idea how to controll her shifting. She barked and paced in her cage, trying to figure out some way out.

He heard her barking and knew she would try to get out. The bars, he also knew, would never budge, not even to the strength or twenty elder vampires. He knew because he was in the very same cage once. He pushed away from the door and stood, going to get a drink.