Wanted for blood

(OOC: Is he going to drink from her or go out and get a human?)

((OOC: no no darling I mean alcohol lol.))

(OOC: Oh. Lol. Okay. :))

She barked again and huffed in anger. She would bite him the next time he touched her. She threw herself at the door of the cage but only succedded in bruising her shoulder. She growled and tried again, this time howling in pain as she slammed herself hard enough against the bars to dislocated her shoulder now instead of just brusing it. She curled up, limping, whimpering in pain and laid down, trying to shift back int human form.

He stiffened as he heard her howl of pain and he knew exactly what had happened. Dumb dog, he thought. He was there in front of the cage int the blink of an eye, then in another instant he was inside, the door locked behind him and he knelt beside her, offering his arm to her.

"Bite down on this. You'll need to."

She blinked at him, then roughly bit down on his arm, tasting his blood and grimicing at the taste and from the pain of her dislocated shoulder. She put all of her anger and frustration into her bite, growling a little.

He chuckled as she bit into his arm, blood seeping from his wounds, but he felt nothing. In an easy flick, he popped her shoulder back into place with a sickening 'pop' sound. He looked at her, wondering what affect his blood would have on her. If it was anything like the affect it had on humans, she would begin lusting after him, having sexual dreams. He could feel the connection already opening up. He would now know what she was feeling, what she was thinking at any moment if he so pleased. He made no attempt to take his arm from her.

She bit down harder on his arm when he popped her shoulder back into place, a growl on pain escaping her. More of his blood seeped into her mouth and she finally let go of his arm, scrapping her tongue over her teeth to get the taste of his blood off her tongue. Her shoulder felt a lot better now, though it still throbbed a little. She glared at him, not sure whether to thank him or hate him.

He smiled a bit as she clamped down harder on his arm, a small moan escaping his lips. He stood as his arm healed before her eyes and he slipped back out, closing the cage door and relocking it. Tonight he would know just how his blood messed with her. Just a matter of minutes.

"Sleep. you'll need it."

She glared at him through the bars of the cage, angrilly thumping her tail on the floor. She paced for a few moments before deciding that she had nothing better to do. She circled around a few times and curled up on the floor, miserably plopping her head down on her front paws.

He sat on the stairs, leaning back against the ice cold stone wall behind him so he could watch her. He would know the second her dream started. He needed to know. He crossed his arms across his chest and leaned his head back, closing his eyes for a moment.

(OOC: Was thinking his blood could give her nightmares, since she is Fae and not Kine (human). Like, opposite affects since the werewolf is a sworn enemy of the vampire.)

She tried to stay awake, but her eyes just ended up drifting close. She fell asleep quickly, still in her wolf form, licking her nose before falling asleep. She dreamed that night.

He wanted her blood because it was Fae and that's what he craved. She saw herself hooked up to this machine that drained her blood, just letting her keep enough to stay alive.

Her eyes flew open and she sat up, now in her human form. She was sweaty and shaky from her nightmare. Knowing him, he would probably do that too. She thought.

((OOC: Ok that sounds good ^^))

His eyes snapped open as she began dreaming, the feeling of her terror filling his body. He shifted and stood, walking out with no word as she woke up. He needed more alcohol.

She leaned against the cage bars, wide awake now from her nightmare. She brought her knees up to her chest, covering her breasts since she was naked now from shifting. She stayed there in that position, feeling hot tears trail down her cheeks. She looked at the ceiling, this darkness and the cramped cage wearing her thin.

He opened the door and came down wit food and drink for her. After a moment of watching her, he slid the food in through the special slot. For a moment, he spoke gently, leaning against the bars.

"I'm sorry for doing this, but I have to."

"Sure you are." She snapped. She didn't go for the food right away. She would wait til he left, being clothless and all.

He didn't flinch as she snapped, of course she was angry at him, but he didn't mind. It wasn't like he loved her. He slid through the bars and towered over her, an evil glint in his eyes but instead of being angry, he dropped a change of clothes into her lap and disappeared.

She sighed in relief as he left. She looked at the clothes, wondering if she should even bother with them, as she didn't know when she would shift again. She decided on just undergarments for now and quickly slipped into those. Maybe she could use the shirt and pants to help her escape somehow. She grabbed the food and ate, setting the tray aside and hiding the silver wear, something else that could come in handy as well.

Meanwhile, Lukas was pacing upstairs, debating with himself whether or not to let her go. He could drain her just enough to fill a couple jugs with blood and save them in his fridge... But then again he'd run out eventually and she was a neverending fountain... He growled and stormed around, breaking things in frustration, creating the most terrifyingly noisy racket upstairs. He roared and threw expensice vases and broke windows, tearing expensive drapes. He'd gone mad.

She looked in the direction of upstairs, hearing him storm around. She grimaced at the sound of him destroying his own home. She picked up the dinner knife and moved to the door of the cage and started trying to pick the lock.

In an instant, he flung the door open and stormed down into the basement. Fuck it. He didn't need her. He didn't need anyone. He stormed to her cage, yanking the door open so hard he didn't have to unlock it and it flew from the hinges. He growled, his eyes blazing as he cornered her, pinning her to the concrete wall so hard it cracked.

"Get the fuck out of here. Get the hell away from me! You're nothing but a pretty ornament you bitch! ((OOC: haha get it she's a female wolf...)) I don't need you to stay alive when I have an entire city full of a never-ending feast! I've only drank from you once and never again will I! Now go before I change my fucking mind."

His eyes were filled with bloody tears, a couple slipping as he let her go, standing in the cage and sliding to the floor. He'd never felt alone before, so why would he suddenly feel it now?