Walking Dead Chat

Can I just say that if I didn't already love Carol, I would have fallen in love with her after last night? Seriously, if there's a zombie apocalypse, I want to be Carol...or Michone, one of the two, or a combination of them both.

I really want to see Daryl and Carol get their 'I've always loved yous'over with so the fan groups could finally stop squealing.

Good episode though.

Nah. I don't think they're going that way with Carol and Daryl. The chemistry is there but relationships spell doom for one or both of the couple. Rick and Lori, Andrea and the Governor, Tyres and Karen....one ended up dead. I think they'd be smart and leave things as is. I won't lie though. I'll be happy if they do end up together, but I'm equally happy seeing them working together the way they do.

Well, I'm not holding out much hope for them, not with Tara around. For some reason I get this feeling that she's secretly got a thing for Glen, she's just really good at keeping it hidden.

The cigarettes that Daryl took in that episode were the same brand smoked by the Smoking Man in X-Files.

And the Madonna on the van dashboard was a nod to Lost.

[/half-heard shit]

Anyone else have a major "Ewwwwwwww!" fit tonight? lol

I thought tonight's (well, last nights) episode was, well, boring.

I called it!

Reactions: Jerelin
Meh. I enjoyed it, but meh. She shouldn't have been stupid.

I haven't been watching walking dead recently (Haven't really enjoyed like, at all), but I loved that certain scene you all should know. An excellent twist if you ask me.

not nearly as excited for this as I was for Freakshow, then again...I don't have TV so...XD

Well, I'm not holding out much hope for them, not with Tara around. For some reason I get this feeling that she's secretly got a thing for Glen, she's just really good at keeping it hidden.

Tara is gay xD. I believe she has a crush on Rosita.

Also, I freaking CRIED and I don't even like that character. I was shocked but..man, it was well done!

Well...since I didn't see the episode doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you are talking about.

Sorry, posted without actually thinking about it.

Stop spooling the people who didn't got the chance to see some of the latest episode !:((
I'm just on episode 4 now..>.>

I have to watch everything online, damn it! At least the wifi connection is good enough so I can see properly TWD <3

I said I was sorry, it was an accident.

Damn you, Logic! People want to click on this Walking Dead thread WITHOUT seeing any information about Walking Dead, and they want to do so, prematurely, before watching the episode!

Kill yourself.

>:[

If the rest of the internet hasn't ruined it for you, then you must be living under a rock. My entire newsfeed was full of it, even if they didn't give away spoilers, the articles before the episode even came out was enough to give it away. =/