Walking Dead Chat

So............. am I the only one who was INTENSELY bored with last weeks episode that completely focused on Beth (don't get me wrong... I love Beth! But.......... the episode dragged on without much action going on ><) and not enough telling who Daryl brought back with him (obviously not Carol......)??? And supposedly from leaked photos that I saw on a website, it shows Carol being run over by one of the cars with the crosses, and that's how she ended up at the hospital in Atlanta with Beth....? I hope they know that they are in a world of hurt when Carol is back up on her feet.... #LilAssKickerSr. hahaha xD
well a lot of people feel like that, but it can't have action every episode, it was showing a new colony of survivors. the person who daryl brought was Noah

I could barely watch last week's episode. However, this week it is Carol and Beth, and shit is going to go down! I'm looking forward to it. :D

Reactions: Moro
It's a bold show that experiments a lot. This episode experimented with following one of the most milquetoast characters and seeing if she could carry a narrative. I think it (mostly) worked.

And just like Tanzania, we needed a break from the cannibalism and machete massacres.

It's a bold show that experiments a lot. This episode experimented with following one of the most milquetoast characters and seeing if she could carry a narrative. I think it (mostly) worked.
And just like Tanzania, we needed a break from the cannibalism and machete massacres.
You can never have enough machete massacres. Ever!

well a lot of people feel like that, but it can't have action every episode, it was showing a new colony of survivors. the person who daryl brought was Noah
How are you certain it was Noah? This week's episode hasn't aired yet and they gave no hints in the previews...... I get that it's a HUGE possibility, but there's also a HUGE possibility it's not him, as well.. >>

How are you certain it was Noah? This week's episode hasn't aired yet and they gave no hints in the previews...... I get that it's a HUGE possibility, but there's also a HUGE possibility it's not him, as well.. >>
My husband thinks it's Morgan. I think it's just Beth and Carol. All I know is, they can kill Beth off. If they kill off Carol, I'm starting a riot!

well for one daryl wasn't impressed
2. if it was Beth or Carol they wouldn't hide in the bushes.
3.Everyone wouldn't come back on the same day
4. we can cross out morgan cause it would make zero since (even though morgan is my fav character ever)
5. Noah wouldn't come out at first since he didn't know anyone

4. we can cross out morgan cause it would make zero since (even though morgan is my fav character ever)

They could be hiding to make sure the coast is clear.

Morgan would make sense if he's actively looking for Rick. All he'd have to do is say Rick's name to Daryl and he'd bring him. But it's hard to say that because no one reallyknows what's going on with Morgan. (Bob just died so that leaves an opening)

I don't think it's Noah though. I don't know why, but I don't.

But why is daryl not happy, he would be really happy if beth was with him. and carol is knocked out right now and beth is still in the hospital.

I could barely watch last week's episode. However, this week it is Carol and Beth, and shit is going to go down! I'm looking forward to it. :D
sadly the next episode is just about Abarhams group

Shhh! I missed the preview. Damn...I hate Eugene. And what kind of scientist has a mullet?

Shhh! I missed the preview. Damn...I hate Eugene. And what kind of scientist has a mullet?
Amuricans. just a nice meme to make everyone laugh
funny-walking-dead-memes-17.jpg

Am I the only one that is jumping for joy about last night? All I can say is, it's about freakin' time! Now it Abraham could get the stick out of his ass and stop being such a jerk I might be able to tolerate his group.

I'm actually having a really tough time finding any redeemable qualities about some of the new people they're bringing in. I really hope it doesn't continue, because it would suck if I could only stay attached to the core group. @_@

Reactions: Moro and GhostJoker
My husband thinks it's Morgan. I think it's just Beth and Carol. All I know is, they can kill Beth off. If they kill off Carol, I'm starting a riot!
Haha, I feel the same way about Carol. Love her ^^ Although I'm not sure if it's Beth and Carol because of the expression Daryl had on his face...at the same time though, I don't see Daryl leaving Carol for dead.. he'd do everything in his power to make sure she was safe, so I don't think it's NOT a possibility :)

*sense.........
I do agree with everything you're saying. I do. There's just a lot of possibility.. and that's why they've drawn it out for so long, they have us hanging by a thread to see who this mystery person is.

Haha, I feel the same way about Carol. Love her ^^ Although I'm not sure if it's Beth and Carol because of the expression Daryl had on his face...at the same time though, I don't see Daryl leaving Carol for dead.. he'd do everything in his power to make sure she was safe, so I don't think it's NOT a possibility :)
I agree. I definitely think that no way in hell Daryl would leave Carol. Sometimes I wish they'd just let those two hook up so we can all let out a collective sigh of relief!

Which means, if Daryl is trailing after Carol, than he is also at the hospital somewhere, and that means shit is gonna go down!

Didn't see the preview for next week. Shhhhh! Don't tell me anything!

Reactions: Moro
what an episode,
I knew Eugene was lying because i read the comics

what an episode,
I knew Eugene was lying because i read the comics
Yeah, that's probably why I didn't like him from the start. The comics have definitely corrupted my opinion of characters. But then again, I was secretly hoping that they strayed from the comics and actually did something original.

Yeah, that's probably why I didn't like him from the start. The comics have definitely corrupted my opinion of characters. But then again, I was secretly hoping that they strayed from the comics and actually did something original.
well it would be stupid to have a cure, the show wouldn't be good if you find a cure.

They could have had him with a cure, and let him get eaten alive Dale style. >_>

And I am a horrible person for wanting to see someone get ripped to shreds by zombies....