Walking Dead Chat

I'm betting that Beth was taken by a bunch of perverted freaks trying to repopulate the world. That's my guess based off the trailer.

Reactions: GhostJoker and Mid
She's raising her own CORAL

Get the joke reference? No? Okay

Oh I probably missed that bit but I'm totes excited for
the new character they're introducing: Preacher guy without a cause

YESSSS! :D

If you're not the butcher, you're the cow?

images

Reactions: Mid
Yeah his name is father gabriel

Thanks! Lol I was thinking a different name and way too lazy to Google.

Can I just say in regards to Rosa... I feel they made her too "young" and "immature" looking compared to her comic character.

I feel like she's a cheap knock off in regards to the Rosita from the comic. Rosita seemed so tough and had sex appeal to her.
i agree with you i feel like shes just a trophy that walks around

• Love
WHERE IS MICHONNE'S SWORD???

WHERE IS MICHONNE'S SWORD???
Sulking in a corner because sharp pieces of wood replaced it.

Or it turned to the dark side.

Reactions: GhostJoker
So............. am I the only one who was INTENSELY bored with last weeks episode that completely focused on Beth (don't get me wrong... I love Beth! But.......... the episode dragged on without much action going on ><) and not enough telling who Daryl brought back with him (obviously not Carol......)??? And supposedly from leaked photos that I saw on a website, it shows Carol being run over by one of the cars with the crosses, and that's how she ended up at the hospital in Atlanta with Beth....? I hope they know that they are in a world of hurt when Carol is back up on her feet.... #LilAssKickerSr. hahaha xD