Walking Dead Chat

I'm reading the comic right now. I had to go back to using Daryl as my icon!
tumblr_n3a7zdW4AQ1r2acrxo6_250.gif

Omg! It was freaking awesome! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, I'm so damn pumped out. <3

Reactions: GhostJoker
Morgan's back i'm so happy!

Loved it, absolutely loved it especially the ending with showing you know who being back.

Loved it, absolutely loved it especially the ending with showing you know who being back.
I have been waiting so long, hes my favorite character!

I went ahead and changed the topic to "Walking Dead Chat" so we can keep catching up :)

I refuse to watch TWD.

Same s--- different day. Episodes always end on a cliffhanger.

Just my opinion.

image.jpg

Meh. I watch tv shows but they end up having resolutions during the episodes. At least some semblance of closure.

Maybe it's me, I watched season 2 and got fed up with the way they were set up.

I watch Farscape, Stargate, Gotham, Da Vinci's Demons, Black Sails, Masters of Sex... I don't feel used by the end of them.

Maybe it's me. I was hoping someone could sway my opinion as I like the concept and Norman Reedus.

As usual it was a great episode. I have three characters I enjoyed watching on tonight's episode, some I didn't think would step up to the plate did.

I thought I loved Carol after the episode The Grove. This episode just reinforced it even more.

That woman just makes me squee like a fangirl.

Reactions: Mid and GhostJoker
I'm guessing one is bob
As usual it was a great episode. I have three characters I enjoyed watching on tonight's episode, some I didn't think would step up to the plate did.

Nope. Carol, Tyrese, and Rick. Last season I was a bit disappointed with Rick.

Because it's hilarious. =D

• Love
People were bitching about the lack of action, too much plot for them...and then we get so much action I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF!!!!

In all seriousness tho, as much as I hate her...wtf happened to Beth? THEY BETTER DEAL WITH THAT THIS SEASON!

• Love