Walking Dead Chat

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GhostJoker, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Is anybody as excited as I am for the new season of Walking Dead tommorow night?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. omfg i can't wait!
    TWD.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. YESSSSS!!!! And they're making a Walking Dead spin off! :D new cast

• Like Like x 2
  4. yeah i can't wait, we should do a walking dead rp!

5. I heard about that! I am definatly excited to see it due to it being separate from the comic so the fans woulden't expect any of the events going on.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Woooo! *dances around *

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hell to the yes! And I'm off work tomorrow thank the good lord! WOOOO!!!!!! The trailer for season five looks out of the world! :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. ikr i watched to many times to count, literally

• Like Like x 1
  9. TWD is my favorite show ever. Just... AH. I'm excited, it's like I go into a deprivation state after a month and just get depressed half the rest of the time. Then when I'm finally used to not watching it every Sunday, it's a month until it's back and I'm getting excited again. It's a brilliant show with relatable people and real, awesome characters as well as heart-wrenching events. Also, it's got zombies. A plus, might I say!

I loved the way last season ended, as much as I hate cliff-hangers and such. Excited would be an understatement for me. XD

• Like Like x 1
  10. They're gonna show the groups wrath!

11. wait a month?

12. I'm actually going to Walker Stalker Con next weekend to meet the cast! Happy birthday to me! Sadly my favorite character Governor cancelled :(

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dude that's awesome! Sucks he canceled :c

14. I meant a month before the new season premiere, I wasn't referring to now. Sorry for wording that horribly, it's past 1 a.m where I am, so I'm tried, and therefore my writing is a bit... well, rough and not thought out the best it could be. XD

Lucky! Have fun!!! Also, as much as I hated the Governor at times, he was a bad-ass and a great villainous character to tie the show together. It sucks he had to go!

15. David morrissey played a amazing Governor. Can't wait for Negan to show up.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oh dear god, I entirely forgot tomorrow is Sunday! And I'm at work when The Walking Dead is on... The world is cruel! Well, I know what I'm doing as soon as I come home...

Commandeering the television, because I know the Talking Dead will be on and I don't want any spoilers, and making them start the Walking Dead over. I don't care if they just watched it. It's good enough to watch twice.

17. It's good enough to watch multiple times =D

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anyone read the comics?

• Love Love x 1
  19. I do. However i'm not all caught up

20. Omg! I'm excited to see it, the trailer looked good. Hope this season is better than 4, I kinda lost interest in that season because I was working alot and didn't watch all episodes. Catch up soon. -_-

• Like Like x 1