Walking Dead Chat

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
G

GhostJoker

Original poster
Is anybody as excited as I am for the new season of Walking Dead tommorow night?

e5136b030870eaf2e78699eb28e7186e9ed46297a18530cf7765b1d5ffba58ca.jpg

omfg i can't wait!
TWD.jpg

Reactions: Mid and GhostJoker
YESSSSS!!!! And they're making a Walking Dead spin off! :D new cast
yeah i can't wait, we should do a walking dead rp!

Woooo! *dances around *

Reactions: GhostJoker
Hell to the yes! And I'm off work tomorrow thank the good lord! WOOOO!!!!!! The trailer for season five looks out of the world! :D

Hell to the yes! And I'm off work tomorrow thank the good lord! WOOOO!!!!!! The trailer for season five looks out of the world! :D
ikr i watched to many times to count, literally

TWD is my favorite show ever. Just... AH. I'm excited, it's like I go into a deprivation state after a month and just get depressed half the rest of the time. Then when I'm finally used to not watching it every Sunday, it's a month until it's back and I'm getting excited again. It's a brilliant show with relatable people and real, awesome characters as well as heart-wrenching events. Also, it's got zombies. A plus, might I say!

I loved the way last season ended, as much as I hate cliff-hangers and such. Excited would be an understatement for me. XD

TWD is my favorite show ever. Just... AH. I'm excited, it's like I go into a deprivation state after a month and just get depressed half the rest of the time. Then when I'm finally used to not watching it every Sunday, it's a month until it's back and I'm getting excited again. It's a brilliant show with relatable people and real, awesome characters as well as heart-wrenching events. Also, it's got zombies. A plus, might I say!
I loved the way last season ended, as much as I hate cliff-hangers and such. Excited would be an understatement for me. XD
wait a month?

I'm actually going to Walker Stalker Con next weekend to meet the cast! Happy birthday to me! Sadly my favorite character Governor cancelled :(

I'm actually going to Walker Stalker Con next weekend to meet the cast! Happy birthday to me! Sadly my favorite character Governor cancelled :(

Dude that's awesome! Sucks he canceled :c

wait a month?
I meant a month before the new season premiere, I wasn't referring to now. Sorry for wording that horribly, it's past 1 a.m where I am, so I'm tried, and therefore my writing is a bit... well, rough and not thought out the best it could be. XD

Lucky! Have fun!!! Also, as much as I hated the Governor at times, he was a bad-ass and a great villainous character to tie the show together. It sucks he had to go!

David morrissey played a amazing Governor. Can't wait for Negan to show up.

Oh dear god, I entirely forgot tomorrow is Sunday! And I'm at work when The Walking Dead is on... The world is cruel! Well, I know what I'm doing as soon as I come home...

Commandeering the television, because I know the Talking Dead will be on and I don't want any spoilers, and making them start the Walking Dead over. I don't care if they just watched it. It's good enough to watch twice.

Anyone read the comics?

• Love
Reactions: Faithviper
Omg! I'm excited to see it, the trailer looked good. Hope this season is better than 4, I kinda lost interest in that season because I was working alot and didn't watch all episodes. Catch up soon. -_-