Walkers

"I don't see why not. Oh, and I think the wolf would really like it if you would just talk to him for a little bit, just the two of you. Nothing else, unless you want to." Bennett said to Rinne.

"Mmhm." she said with a dismissive nod. "It's not hard to see that." she added with a small chuckle.

"Now then." Bennett jumped into the portal as well, leaving Rinne to gazing into Cylliea on her own.

Young Walkers. Rinne smiled, shaking her head in amusement. Rinne watched them for a moment from her view in Midpoint, hoping they didn't end up separated.

Although Cylliea is indeed the Land of Everlasting Plenty for meat eaters, it stood on a planet that had a deadly secret. The ground itself and plants are either poisonous or carnivorous. By sundown, parts of the soul ejects a kind of acidic substance that burns through skin and cloth. Some plants do this as well. People in this planet can only eat meat and live in stone houses as a result. With their life constantly in danger, there was no space for civilization, just survival.

Whoops, it's late afternoon there, isn't it? We'll have to really hurry to get to the village then. She smiled a little mischievously. She's up for some fun, for sure.

She materialized in the Cylliean jungle, already walking. "Boys, we have a bit of a time limit before the ground becomes acidic and the plants try to eat us so, let's get going!"

He smirked at everyone and them gaining there weapons, he didn't need anything special just his body was fine. The blue eyed Devil yup always had a ring to it but he also enjoyed being called Kuroi, Most people didn't know his name mostly the elders did. But he also went by the main nickname Spark, He didn't enjoy much but it had a good feel to it. Just because the way his powers work and just how it sort of fits like a superhero name but people dont see him fit as one, He then looks at Rinnie walking and he smirks. She was a beautiful women but...what was it that baffled him about her he was just bewildered and he couldn't figure out why. He kept behind her and continued to map out the land like a bat with pulses finding its way around, His sparks did the same in a weird echo location type thing but traveling across the ground.

Korvan emerged into sight once more with a Cylliean citizen hanging out of his mouth. That was his eighth meal tonight. He thought that would be enough. He swallowed the Cylliean dweller and slowly morphed back to his human form. He had to hold his pants off or else they would slip down showing all his goods, so in the meantime he wrapped a vine he'd found on a hanging off of a tree around his waist. "Alright we can leave now," he said wiping some left over blood from his mouth.

Rinne looked at him sternly. "I meant for you to eat with the Cylleans, not eat them." she scolded with a slight frown, she turned to the rest of the group. "They might have been aggravated by-"

The ground shook hard and Rinne nearly toppled over.

"That...Isn't a good sign." she said, looking up.

Days are faster in relatively small planets like these. Nighttime had fallen too soon and the ground began glowing in green patches.

"no were not leaving, we just got here ... now its time for an adventure make a a good memory for us to remember.. I've never been i want to try the food see the life . lets leave later on or tomorrow night."
Alex lets his hands down the trees he was holding drop. he pushes toward the ground with his hands his body begins to hover above the ground then his hands relax.
Mike sighs as Korvan comes back 'really dude 8 of them' he thinks out loud shit hope he didn't hear me. at that moment Mike gets close to the ground putting his hand in front of him around his hands turns blue his hands then become encased with water. " so since you ate do you mind waiting while we go enjoy some food? "

((fixed the mistake))

Bennett looks over at mike asks if they could stop for a gun. He was reaching down into the dirt to form a AK-47 from the dust as the boy asked his name. "Bennett." As he dug his fingers into the earth, Korvan came back. He obviously just ate. He jolted up, bringing the AK with him. "Seriously? Eating the indigenous population is usually frowned upon, you know." "That... Isn't a good sign" he heard, and looked to the ground. Well, fuck. He may be a Terramancer, but acid dirt was not something he was used to dealing with. He grabbed some not-glowing clay from the ground and formed a bayonet on the rifle, and tossed it over to Mike. "Here, take this." He unsheathed the machete and prepare to go into survival mode. "Rinne, how long do we have until the ground tried to dissolve us and the trees try to eat us?"

" How sad...." He looks at the ground beginning to shake and emit some type of poison, The bottom of his shoes began to spark and let a small thunder sound escape them. He begins floating his hair flowing slowly like it was in water or something, His body was being lifted into the air by Electricity. His energies flowing through him as he looked around and said " We should do something...now! " He said as the ground began to emit this weird poison, he wasn't afraid but he was more worried about anyone else getting hurt. Even though he didn't really now much of them he never liked hearing of a fellow walker being harmed.

The second the acid touches your skin, you dissolve." she told Bennett urgently. "Cylliea has only one portal, Bennett, I need you to raise parts the non-acidic soil by a foot. So we can step on them. Get off the trees boys because I'm not kidding when I said plants here are either poisonous or carnivorous-"

There was a little more rumbling from beyond the clearing. Cylleans were charging at them fast. Some were mounted on rhinoceros-like creatures, some pulled by the mounted soldiers on what looks like a board made of rock. The darkness of the night took over the jungle entirely. Even parts of the trees and some vines and leaves gave out an eerily beautiful neon poison glow.

"They're furious! Run!"

Raise the non-acidic soil by a foot. "On it!" Bennett yelled. He thrust his hands into the air and everypart of the ground that hadn't turned green rose. He leapt off the tree he had begun to cling to and landed on the raised steps. He looked at the Cyllian warriors quickly advancing. He looked towards Rinne. "Should we run? Or fight? We have superior weaponry, but I'm not sure how tough those mutant rhinos are." He looked back at the creatures. "Ah, fuck it." He began to run in the opposite direction.

" chiiickens.... i say we stay and fight " A smirk on his face as one of his eye's began to turn blue. He was just staring at the incoming rhinos and sighed a bit as he flicked his hand upwards, A spark rising from the floor beneath to rhino hitting the underbelly and giving it quite a mean shock. The thing jumped a little but it didn't disturb its tramping path, He smirked a bit and said " Alright " One strike light up in his one blue eye and he then flicked his hand up again but with three fingers. Three bolts came from the floor and jabbed the rhino in the underbelly, it turned and trampled and collided with another rider and came to a crashing tumble. He smirked and then said " Well...i really should not release all my power " His eye returned to normal and he began running after everyone else.

alex siits waiting for the group to move
Mike catches the gun "thanks " he inspects it "nice" he puts his hands together then pulls them apart quick a band of water appears he makes the ends freeze solid he clips it to the gun and straps it to his back .. His hands nolonger hvve the glow..

Alex puts a feild under mike lifting him up ... "i guess we have to fight" he swipes his left hand up tripping the rhinos pulling the rock slab .. "move to it guys get off the ground
Mike pulls the gun out and begins to shoot the planets inhabitants... "im still hungary so lets move fast ." He lets out a battle cry .. Condensation brewing on the tips of his hair he smiles im ready he thinks taking down 3 people..

"Stop! We've offended them enough! They're ironically as hospitable as they're xenophobic!" Rinne said aloud to them as she carefully skipped over the expanding acidic areas. She stopped and stomped her foot in frustration.

She turned and ran the opposite direction, towards the angry Cyllean. She yelled for them to stop, using the local language. From her first visit, she had a pretty long night with a Cyllean man who taught her a thing or two, the rest she absorbed right off his mind though certain tricks she had in her sleeve.

The Cylleans were surprised as she went on talking in their native tongue as if she spoke it from childhood. She even made the extravagant gestures and expressions they did.

A Cyllean general rode closer to her. Spoke to her for a while. She did a strange kind of curtsy. The Cyllean general barked his orders and they ran off, leaving Rinne and the boys with the living monster of a jungle.

"Good, now we keep running!"

" Running running and running is there any way to speed this up " His energies still flowing as he floated on following every, His arm behind his head as he was relaxing as he floats like he is in a lawn chair. He closed his eyes and then opened them again and they remained Crimson, He frowned and then said " i thought we were going to eat " He looked right at korvo who had disturbed there goal with the eating of natives.

"Ready..." Rinne called, summoning all her energy to create a large portal for all of them, including the non-Walker. Running behind all of them, she clapped her hands together then, stretching her arms to either side, she commanded, "Jump in!"

With their speed, all of them crashed right into the portal headfirst and stumbled into Midpoint, getting the attention of several passers-by. This may not be an everyday scene but it was a pretty common situation.

Regaining her poise, she turned to Korvan. "Honey, there are certain codes Walkers follow. We are allowed to kill but only when needed. Also, if you want to feed, never target the locals. You can actually target foreigners in the area you Walked in, but never the locals."

Rinne thought for a moment. "There is a way to reverse what kind of image we gave of Walkers to the Cylleans and it involves travelling to their past and battling a monster of sorts. Are you boys up for that?"

Last edited by a moderator:
" Battling...sure why not? " He said as his body made its contact to the ground from floating, His hair returned to normal as he crossed his arms. He had a small smile on his face but let his head hang a bit, His hair covering his face a bit more.

He then reached into his pockets and swiveled around inside of the looking for something, He pulled out a small pendant and put it around his neck now that he was inside the midpoint. He let a small sigh go as he looked back up at the group.

Bennett hand landed on his back as he unexpectedly stumbled headlong back into midpoint. As the weaponry hit the floor, it shattered into dirt. He lay there for a moment regaining his senses. "Ow." He stood and managed to tune into reality just in time to hear the words 'into their past', 'battling' and 'monster' used in the same terrifying sentence.

"Sounds fun!" he called out, affirming his position on the matter.

both mije and alex went throufh the portal back to midpoint landing upright and then stumbling foward mike not bwing used to the floating tripped and fell in his landing ...
Alex looks up "i think we should eat first" but im up for the battle.."
Mike dusts him self of.. "Well theat was fun " his eye brors rise as hetakes a seat

Rinne giggles at the statement. "Well, we can always head to the pantry."

Her face became serious again. "I warn you. This monster is especially effective against males. Of any race. You boys must be extra careful. Do you understand?"

Bennett laughed. "What're we facing, a... a Siren, from Greek lore? C'mon! You have to be kidding!?" he bursts out laughing at the thought. There were only three AE's he'd been in that Sirens actually existed, and none were like those fabled in ancient lore.