Walkers

"Exactly, Bennett." Rinne said, pretty impressed and deliberately ignoring K for a moment before stepping squarely on his toes with her pointy heels. He should be thankful his shoes are sturdy. "That's my point. So while it's ideal that we split up to find them, it's going to take some strength to Walk that much to catch up to Balancers. Only first Generation Walkers in general have that ability, but only Balancers are allowed. And it takes skill; there's a great chance you won't Walk into another Plane with your whole body on your first try."

She paused in shocking realization. "K," she turned to the smoker. "What are the chances that the one leading the Separatists...was one of us?"

As sturdy as my shoes are the heel into the arch of my foot was a discomfort.

*K winced, before composing himself.*

"As you can imagine, it is quite inconvienient to lose parts of your body so I wont tell you there is no risk. I was planning on saving that bit for after we found the Balancers, but yes, my intel suggests that a rogue walker is behind the sudden spike. The second half of my mission is to silence the traitor."

*He lit a new cigarette now at a safe distance from Rinne.*

"That's not just a rogue Walker!" Rinne said, her patience with his smoking was pretty close to nothing so she grabbed him by the collar and pulled him to her eye level. "That must be a rogue First Gen if he or she's able to gather Separatists this fast! And quit smoking in Midpoint!"

Reactions: Closer
*K laughed as she yanked his collar.*

"You are picking this up fast Rinne, I dont need to tell you about what that means as far as the danger of this mission is concerned. My such beautiful eyes, would you mind letting me go? This is a new suit."

*He brushed her hand off his collar, and put out his cigarette.*

Was she always this uptight? I guess it makes sense given the situation.

She can't believe that the day would come when, of the two of them, she had to be the one acting so...lawful. But Midpoint is falling apart and K's behavior, cool and calm as always in the face of this urgency put more apprehension in her. "K!" She hissed, this time grabbing his precious new suit with both hands. "We have to find this Walker now!"

She turned to Bennett. "I hope you've got some strength left." She looked over the others. "All of you. We have to Walk now. Fast."