Walkers

((thanks. ))
how can this be.. what would cause a place.. what can have that great of an affect on a place with this much power>" mike just stares of in to space he was talking to Bennett but he was slowly fading.. so if it dies do we keep the a bility to alter time? he catches him self before he fades to far away giving a concerned look.
alex not being a walker didn't care if midpoint died he just wanted to be gone when it did. he just stood his hands in his pockets leaning against the wall listening it the convos

A sharp pain in her chest caused Rinne to lose her poise yet again as she tried to even her breathing. "This is going to be really risky. We need to travel back-" she was cut of by the pain, she clutched at her chest and spoke through gritted teeth, "We have to find the Balancers."

Balancers were individuals who served as pillars of Midpoint. The founders and preservers of the Middle Realm, as they called Midpoint. Rinne was once among them, but chose to stand close with the Walkers. Balancers were linked in their existence to Midpont, feeling the pain of Midpoint's damages.

She had a hunch already. The Separatists who were always against the merging of worlds had always tried to shut down Midpoint and trap all Walkers in it.

But there were eleven other Balancers, and they were scattered in all realms. Transferring dimensions every millisecond. They keep the portals open and stay hidden all the time.

He walked back out of his meditation realm back into midpoint his hair stopped flowing because he had calmed his energies down, he looked around and noticed most of the people were still here. " What was with the shaking of midpoint? " He said as he walked over to the group and saw Rinne having a hard time. He just caught the We have to find the balancers part of the talk so he looked at everyone with confusion " Is it really happening? is midpoint that close to falling apart? " He looked a bit concerned now.

"yup we are gonna die life as we know it are over.." mike looks up again.. "I just thought we had more time " he looks to alex who was just sitting on the wall

"So, we have to go through ALL these portals to find out what the hell is destroying Midpoint?"

A portal opened, flickering unstably, showing brief images of London. Year 1666.
((Look up the date if you don't understand the reasoning.))

*He walks out of the portal, raising a match to the cigarette In his mouth, before flicking it through the portal as it closes. He yells.*

"Life as you know it is on the brink, so enjoy your coffee, drink your booze, and meditate."

Unbelievable, there is no limit to ignorance.

*He Walks towards Rinne and Bennet. Exhaling, He looks at the two.*

"Long time no see Rinne."

*Smiles very briefly before dropping back to a blank expression.*

"Bennet I don't believe we have met, its a pleasure, call me 'K'."

Such a strange group here, I wonder if anyone besides Rinne knows me ? Doubtful. Its these laid back type of newbie walkers which is making my job such a pain. The correlation in the rise of people, not only knowing, but then revolting against the idea of walkers and the amount of new walkers present is absolute. A test, I always said there should be a test.

*He turns and addresses the group. In a loud, stern tone.*

"Can I get your attention please. Firstly my name is K. Good now that is settled, Anyone who wants to continue living, and save life on all plains from going into disarray please gather round. I have just returned from Earth77K5, London, 1666. the entire capital had been turned into an epicentre of belief against walkers. I have been assigned the task of travelling the plains in order to Quell the many outbursts of civilisations due to people like you guys, and your incompetence. Up until now I have managed alone, however using this room as an example, the problem is now far beyond a task I can manage on my own. Is everyone clear so far? Unless we stop the uprisings against walkers. We will cease to exist, followed by this lovely marble room you are standing in, and with that.... the foundations of all things."

*He sighed deeply and lit another cigarette, this time using a flame emanating from his thumb.*

K was As old as a walker could be, part of what's referred to as a first generation. Just ask Rinne, she will know what you mean... He looked about 25, Standing at about 6ft, Blonde hair medium length, Hazel coloured eyes where the green overpowered the brown. Dressed in a Taylor made suit, black ball-room shoes, the top button of the shirt underneath was undone, and his tie fit snug against it. He was a slim figure with a smart yet somewhat casual appearance.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Bennett offered a handshake to the man known as 'K'. "Pleasure to meet you, K. I assume, by your knowledge of what is happening, you are a Walker First Gen? I'm a Third Gen, myself." he said. "And it's quite obvious that we need to quell the uprisings."

He watched as K lit his cigarette with a flame emanating from his thumb. Pyromancer, it seemed. They should get along just fine then. It is just nature's knowledge that Pyromancers get along with Terramancers and Aeromancers, but not Aquamancers. Aeromancers get along with Pyromancers and Aquamancers, Terramancers get along with Pyromancers and Aquamancers, and Aquamancers get along with Aeromancers and Terramancers. Slightly confusing, but everything worked out fine because of it. They all got along with everyone but the opposite of their element.

But that's a different topic.

Bennett blinked a few times, hopping off his constantly wandering train of thought and returning to the situation at hand.

He was floating there on his side looking at the man named K...of course should of known his name, Kuroi. He spoke in a monotone voice while he lay there on his side floating still " Hows it going K " He had a smirk on his face when he finished talking. And decided to land back down on the floor since it was stupid to be floating around, He touched the ground and his eyes returned to normal.

He new that K was serious..but when was he not, very honest man i would say so myself. But he only seemed to see K when there was a serious emergency...he was how you say 911 for the most part of what he received. But being and elder he must of known what we were doing and what we were going to do. And he obviously knew rinnie...but im rambling on in my head, The protest and the hate of walkers was so...unpredictable to some. But i had a feeling one day would come when people had been given a good enough reason to hate us walkers.

at the sight of k both mike and alex shifted alittle where they stood they knew his attire.... "its them mike said to alex... ill send you home this is serious...."
" no mike im goig to uhokavic 2110 i want to visit some jumpers if this is the end. " with that alex walks away and steps through a portal and with that the telepath is gone and any criminal bind on the group is away.. the reason the felt threasened or scared is because their last encounter did not end well and things happened .
i step foward "alex is gone and im up to help if it means keeping my family alive. and midpoint" i guess i could no longer
steal for what i want after this i may.... im thinking to much i look across the expressions of all the people some not as worried as others... i begin to thinkthat i may never see alex again.

"So, you go by K now-" Rinne said with difficulty, but her regal standing was back despite her obvious efforts to breathe. "-and you don't seem to feel-" she paused, looking down, her chocolate brown waves falling to cover her face as she continued to strain.

She tossed her hair back into place, walking closer to K. She stood right in front of him, face to face, looking up to his eyes. "We have to save Midpoint first. Midpoint comes first." She muttered.

[idk. i didn't get the alert again, sorry]

*K sniggered at Rinne before turning into a smile with a hint of discomfort.*

"I guess its just a name that stuck. Oh I feel the effects, I just dont want to scare the young ones."

*He stepped back slightly in reactions to Rinne's advance.*

"Woah its been a while since I saw those eyes so close. Yes, Midpoint takes priority."

Bennett slammed his hands together once, the clap resounding through the halls. "Alright, let's get to work." he said, and looked back and forth between the two.

"What do we do?"

Rinne stepped closer again. "The others." she managed, talking about the Balancers. "We have to find them, they know what to do."

"I have always worked alone, I dont know how we are going to do this as a team, and frankly, its beyond my expertise."

*He takes a drag of his cigarette and puts his hands in his pocket, looking at rinne.*

Its been a long time since I have been on an adventure with rinne, despite the situation I am kind of excited about this.

"Splitting up may help us find them more quickly. They move worlds pretty quick, of course we can't catch them bunched up together." Rinne said, taking K's cigarette from him.

"It certainly is a problem, how often can these guys walk ?"

*He frowns as Rinne takes his cigarette, then lights up another from his pocket.*

"Didn't take you for a smoker Rinne, at your age it is bad for your health." He jests

All this small talk is great but we really must get on with the issue at hand.

Bennett, knowing it was rather rude, decided to but in. "Umm, Guys, we have bigger problems at hand than smoking." he said. Well, it was true.

Reactions: Closer
Rinne scoffed in spite of the situation, she always had her pride first. "I was never a smoker." she literally crushed the cigarette she took from K, and took the other one he started to smoke. "That's forbidden here, as other species react badly to the smoke. You know that the Balancers are always Walking, what, you forgot that too?"

While she certainly missed debates with K and didn't mean to sound too cross, Bennett's words sort of helped her keep cool, reminding her of their responsibilities as First Generation Walkers. She took a deep breath, already a little accustomed to the ache in her chest.

"Look, the only way to actually catch a Balancer is to trap them. We have to close off some portals." She rubbed her temples. "But this is kind of trial and error because, they're always Walking! And fast!"
She turned to the younger Walkers and explained. "They don't have to come to Midpoint to enter a different Plane, that's how they keep the Planes in harmony with Midpoint."

Bennett tapped his chin. "So, you're telling me that Balancers have the ability to Planeswalk without passing through midpoint, and are doing so at such a rate that they are never in the same place for long, and are often in multiple places at once?" he asked. "Interesting. It reminds me of a theory I had, that when a walker enters a portal, a version of them is in every portal in existence, and when they re-enter midpoint, every single version goes, too, and they all form into one entity." he stared thoughtfully at the floor for another moment or two, before he shook his head to free himself of his thoughts.

*He frowned at her.*

"I was talking about this lot, I am well aware of how the Balancers move around. I had a different idea on how to catch them, but as usual yours seems to be more efficient."

*He flashed a smile to Rinne and then adressed the group.*

"Anyone who still wants to save life in every sense, listen up and Rinne here will give you your job. Go ahead Granny we are all ears..." He said playfully.