Virtual MMO RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew! Alright than you've got my attention definitely! Now the anime everyone is talking about, I found .hack to be very interesting but never got the chance to watch it thoroughly and I've been wondering if Sword Art online was any good to watch because There's just some anime I just...*shakes head* and that's all I can do. Lol but I would love to watch it regardless and if this Rp will have some sort of structure upon that anime, than more the merrier to watch it!
I'm very curious on the Cs form once its out nor can I wait. I'm also curious, if this is would be a frst come first serve class ordeal. Not sure if its going to be winged or a list of availability will be announced?

I can't wait for more people to join! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Divine Rush
Of corse, let's start with no god moding. I doubt anyone would but I think it's good to have the rule out there on the table.

As soon as I saw this, I figured people would compare it to SAO. However, I was actually thinking of .hack when I saw this. That would be a really nice twist later on, I think. One of the players becomes stuck in the game, or alternately--for those of you who prefer SAO--all players are unable to log out.

Whew! Alright than you've got my attention definitely! Now the anime everyone is talking about, I found .hack to be very interesting but never got the chance to watch it thoroughly and I've been wondering if Sword Art online was any good to watch because There's just some anime I just...*shakes head* and that's all I can do. Lol but I would love to watch it regardless and if this Rp will have some sort of structure upon that anime, than more the merrier to watch it!
I'm very curious on the Cs form once its out nor can I wait. I'm also curious, if this is would be a frst come first serve class ordeal. Not sure if its going to be winged or a list of availability will be announced?

I can't wait for more people to join! ^_^
Yeah people can have the same class just like Hack and others I will be making a list if you'd like to post a list of classes you'd like to see :).
Of corse, let's start with no god moding. I doubt anyone would but I think it's good to have the rule out there on the table.
Yeah that's a def I will be able to do the rules pretty easy.
As soon as I saw this, I figured people would compare it to SAO. However, I was actually thinking of .hack when I saw this. That would be a really nice twist later on, I think. One of the players becomes stuck in the game, or alternately--for those of you who prefer SAO--all players are unable to log out.
Yeah wanted to just mix all into it make it really creative and yes def alot of hack should be used loved that anime just recently watched them all.

Well, you definitely have my interest. Let me know when the RP is up and ready to go. :)

This is going to be epic! A story for the ages.

I think now we should discuss the skills we want to see and build a template for the character sheet

This is going to be epic! A story for the ages.
Yes very much so have so much planned :3
I think now we should discuss the skills we want to see and build a template for the character sheet
Yes we could do that had a whole sheet of classes but cant load it ATM but yeah I want classes like fairies necro's catlike mages knights want to have a lot of choices and ill be RPing with mass characters mains and npc's and we will have events like hack.

So almost anything goes for character generation?

That sounds like a plan so how do you want to set up the character sheet?

I just saw this and I think I'm pretty interested (if it's not too late).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if the GMs have decided on classes yet, but I just decided to put together a list of common classes found in the fantasy genre.

Warrior/Tank

The warrior class is portrayed as largely physical with little to no magical abilities. They are equipped with a sword, shield, and usually heavy armour and have high attack and defense statistics.

Monk

Monks are masters of martial arts who favour barehanded fighting. They can often counterattack against physical attacks.

Thief

The thief is generally a swift and nimble fighter whose main weapons include daggers, short swords, and such. They have high speed, accuracy, and evasion skills but have low health, strength, and defense.

Ranger

Rangers specialize in ranged weapons such as bows, crossbows, or guns. Usually have high accuracy but low defense.

Berserker

A pure physical class, berserkers focus on using strength to defeat their opponents. They usually use axes and hammers.

Scholar

Scholars do not usually fight, instead preferring to gather valuable information on their enemies.

Bard/Cleric

The bard class uses music to support their allies (and do not usually attack the enemies directly). Very low health and strength.

And finally…

Beastmaster (usually just one in a party)

Beastmasters primarily use whips as their main weapons and can control/tame animals.

I'd really love to be the beastmaster if the GMs decide to use that class. Hint, hint :P

Of course, these are all just suggestions. The classes really depend on what the GMs prefer.

That sounds like a plan so how do you want to set up the character sheet?
I'll post it soon kinda tired.
I just saw this and I think I'm pretty interested (if it's not too late).
Never to late
I'm not sure if the GMs have decided on classes yet, but I just decided to put together a list of common classes found in the fantasy genre.

Warrior/Tank

The warrior class is portrayed as largely physical with little to no magical abilities. They are equipped with a sword, shield, and usually heavy armour and have high attack and defense statistics.

Monk

Monks are masters of martial arts who favour barehanded fighting. They can often counterattack against physical attacks.

Thief

The thief is generally a swift and nimble fighter whose main weapons include daggers, short swords, and such. They have high speed, accuracy, and evasion skills but have low health, strength, and defense.

Ranger

Rangers specialize in ranged weapons such as bows, crossbows, or guns. Usually have high accuracy but low defense.

Berserker

A pure physical class, berserkers focus on using strength to defeat their opponents. They usually use axes and hammers.

Scholar

Scholars do not usually fight, instead preferring to gather valuable information on their enemies.

Bard/Cleric

The bard class uses music to support their allies (and do not usually attack the enemies directly). Very low health and strength.

And finally…

Beastmaster (usually just one in a party)

Beastmasters primarily use whips as their main weapons and can control/tame animals.

I'd really love to be the beastmaster if the GMs decide to use that class. Hint, hint :P

Of course, these are all just suggestions. The classes really depend on what the GMs prefer.
Yes just let me know the powers special things surrounding your character and I'll accept or deny :)

I'd like to resever A Tank position if possible?

My second choice would be a bard/cleric.

Well, Do you have some sort of outline that I could maybe suggest upon? I'm pretty good at making Cs but It needs to go with the story and characters.

Two seperate Cs? One for IRL and one for our In game character? Will our IRL characters meet? Maybe just have the one profile?

Then make up a gaming sheet.Pretty easy from there. I'm looking up some stuff now.

Well, Do you have some sort of outline that I could maybe suggest upon? I'm pretty good at making Cs but It needs to go with the story and characters.

Two seperate Cs? One for IRL and one for our In game character? Will our IRL characters meet? Maybe just have the one profile?

Then make up a gaming sheet.Pretty easy from there. I'm looking up some stuff now.
Was thinking we could probably just put everything on one and just separate the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.