Virtual MMO RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstand. Like, if I want to replicate, say, a character with a sort of "combo" mechanic or even just MP limits, would there be mechanics for that or would we just kinda run it freeform?

Any input will be awesome as I set this up the more imput the better so I can get other views while I make the main threads for this RP.

Here we will go over different ideas and discuss ways to make the RP better and to throw out minor updates etc so feel free to post what you'd like here please everyone try your hardest to keep it about the subject at hand. This RP will be well detailed will have quite a good amount of it ill need a good title for the RP input on what classes you'd like to see this RP will be like log horizon sword art and hack never seen one of those?

It would be based on real life people using a head piece to connect to a virtual world were theres not many limits they can choose the class of their player starting weapons etc.
The characters then would adventure through many dungeons towers and different landscapes collecting weapons and rare items and fighting off different level monsters. Able to communicate through in game chats etc even have admins inside the game as characters as a security for the game.

I believe that was a decent amount of info if you have questions post here and they will be answered in this RP id like to know who would all step up and so alot of work as a gm or high position inside the RP. Hope I can get people interested in this RP I'm really stoked about this one and thanks for everything and reading all this -Divine Rush-
-cough- sounds like my rp -cough-

-cough- sounds like my rp -cough-
more of 3 rp's together and made this when I joined it will be diffrent because it's not necessary just about hackers its more than that.
You misunderstand. Like, if I want to replicate, say, a character with a sort of "combo" mechanic or even just MP limits, would there be mechanics for that or would we just kinda run it freeform?

Yeah more freeform but some limits by gm's etc don't want people to go to overboard with powers.

more of 3 rp's together and made this when I joined it will be diffrent because it's not necessary just about hackers its more than that.

Yeah more freeform but some limits by gm's etc don't want people to go to overboard with powers.
what are you trying to say? that my RP is just a colony of hackers and no plot?

what are you trying to say? that my RP is just a colony of hackers and no plot?
Never said that just stated by RP was diffrent its just a regular mmo yours is based on hackers against each other and detectives all I'm saying is there a difference.

Never said that just stated by RP was diffrent its just a regular mmo yours is based on hackers against each other and detectives all I'm saying is there a difference.
I'm joking with you bro XD

Reactions: Divine Rush
Yeah wasn't attempting to copy just made it before I found out about yours and say people posting so I wanted to make it work ya know.
yea i hear ya, good luck in your RP bro lol

stop trying to read this

Are we doing a dice roll rp

Uhg, I'm so sorry I haven't been around. My bf flew in from Washington this week and I was spending time with him before he had to go back. BUT NOW I'M HERE AND MORE STABLE!

A group and banner would be really nice. I'm not sure how they work on this site, but if anybody can link me to a tutorial or tell me what exactly I need to do, I have some photoshop skill. (though it's mostly in digital painting and not so much banners or signatures OTL)

Since I haven't been around this past week I have a stupid question: Is the character thread up yet? did I miss a link somewhere? Dx

Reactions: Divine Rush
I was just invited to check out this plotting thread by @Divine Rush and I like what I see! There are a lot of good ideas brewing in here and I would love to join in on this RP. You have talked about so much that I'm not sure there is anything I could bring up to add to the conversation.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Uhg, I'm so sorry I haven't been around. My bf flew in from Washington this week and I was spending time with him before he had to go back. BUT NOW I'M HERE AND MORE STABLE!

A group and banner would be really nice. I'm not sure how they work on this site, but if anybody can link me to a tutorial or tell me what exactly I need to do, I have some photoshop skill. (though it's mostly in digital painting and not so much banners or signatures OTL)

Since I haven't been around this past week I have a stupid question: Is the character thread up yet? did I miss a link somewhere? Dx
I was going to make it after we came up with the title and was thinking of making a group for it on here to better organized occ threads etc. For the title I was thinking The World: Destiny but don't know if you guys would be down for that.
I was just invited to check out this plotting thread by @Divine Rush and I like what I see! There are a lot of good ideas brewing in here and I would love to join in on this RP. You have talked about so much that I'm not sure there is anything I could bring up to add to the conversation.
Glad to have you aboard so happy about the turn out :)

I forgot to say that I would not mind playing an admin or GM for the IC thread. Or maybe even an event planner. :)

I forgot to say that I would not mind playing an admin or GM for the IC thread. Or maybe even an event planner. :)
You could be all three can add you to the chat with the other gm's and admins I'll ok your admin character and we will discuss more in the pm's

Status
Not open for further replies.