Virtual MMO RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like guilds and yeah we will need a detailed story and gm's create the main characters and we start solid early.

Quick question before I get ahead of myself:
Should we all post prospective CS's here first or keep throwing ideas around for mechanics, world build and plot?

I'd kinda like to see some more unique races running about. Elves, humans, orcs, dwarves of course. But maybe drow, teiflings, elementals, werewolves and some others mixed in? :3

Reactions: Divine Rush
Quick question before I get ahead of myself:
Should we all post prospective CS's here first or keep throwing ideas around for mechanics, world build and plot?

I'd kinda like to see some more unique races running about. Elves, humans, orcs, dwarves of course. But maybe drow, teiflings, elementals, werewolves and some others mixed in? :3
Yes those classes could work alot can and yes we will have to make a main plot and there will be diffrent locations made sorry havent posted in a couple days had work but tablet is messing up on me think the battery is fried :/ so for now ill be working off my phone but ill do my best to keep up:) sorry for the slowness.

Yes those classes could work alot can and yes we will have to make a main plot and there will be diffrent locations made sorry havent posted in a couple days had work but tablet is messing up on me think the battery is fried :/ so for now ill be working off my phone but ill do my best to keep up:) sorry for the slowness.
How dare you have a life!? >:0

Jk Jk. Everybody has school/work and these things take time. Good luck with the tablet :C

How dare you have a life!? >:0

Jk Jk. Everybody has school/work and these things take time. Good luck with the tablet :C
Yeah ikr makes me mad cause the other night it was working fine :/

This is the in-game character sheet I made, and it's fine with @Divine Rush, so everyone can get started on their in-game characters!

|Introduction|

[insert picture of character]

Name: (username)
Age: (what's your set age? could be different from your IRL age, must be over 13)
Class: (self-explanatory)
Weapon(s): (again, self-explanatory)
Rank: (will probably start out as G. we can have a set number of EXP points for us to 'level up')
Gold: (maybe we can start out with 200 gold and earn more from killing monsters?)

In-Game Personality:

(what do you act like to your fellow players?)

Equipment:

(list the items in your inventory - Starter Whip, 5 Health Potions, ... includes weapons and armor, which, at the start of the RP, should be at starter level. you have lots of freedom in deciding the items you start out with, so please make them realistic - no game would give you a legendary potion or something in your starter kit)

|Stats| (we could have a set number of Stat points we earn every time we level up that we can spend to improve our skills. we should start out with 10 points that we can spend however we like)

Mana (if your class is magical) - ???
Strength - ???
Defense - ???
Speed - ???
Accuracy - ???
Evasion - ???
Health - ???

We will use this all non admins will start with 10 stat points Admins will have 15 I will make the character creation thread very soon so we can log the characters other than post it here so people can find their characters easier and the PVP question is yes we will do that guild and player wise and I would like the idea as of admins etc able to penalizing guilds for bad things tampering with things etc and we will have different locations but we should start with maybe 4 locations max at the beginning.

So did we never decided what the name should be

Names ideas:
•Piece Maker
•Cry of Infinite Trials
•Cometfell
•Damnation
•Doom's Steel
•Blade of Eternal
•Quickblade
•Lands of (insert country name here)
•Legends X Heros

Last edited:
Twilight Reborn
Trials of Light
Hack Ultima
Divine Kingdom
Unlimited Burst
Not sure it's hard to come up with catchy names lol.

Lol I like a few of those

Reactions: Divine Rush
Ok. So how much of this has actually been established

Just having seen this thread, count me as interested. However, I notice a lot of pages of planning to read through. Would it be possible to get sort of a summary of what's been made official on the OP? Or just some kind of tl;dr summary here?

Ok. So how much of this has actually been established

Just having seen this thread, count me as interested. However, I notice a lot of pages of planning to read through. Would it be possible to get sort of a summary of what's been made official on the OP? Or just some kind of tl;dr summary here?
We have template and stat points and now working on name me and another posted names to choose from so far but yeah just need name and I can start on threads the other main ones like weapon and item approval threads or whatever I need to set up.

How "crunchy" are we making this game? Like, are we gonna have rules for subsystems and game mechanics, or are we doing this very freeform?

How "crunchy" are we making this game? Like, are we gonna have rules for subsystems and game mechanics, or are we doing this very freeform?
I was thinking of adding in updates like a game something similar at least maybe DLC I'm up for other things also

Status
Not open for further replies.