Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
2s1t5zd.jpg

- - - - About Me - - - -

I am 21 years old. I live in Virginia, so eastern standard time. I have a discord and skype account for anyone that likes to chitchat. I will roleplay in threads, inbox, and chats (skype, iwaku, discord). I will not roleplay via email.

I am active through out the day, but only roleplay at certain times of the day and in certain conditions. See my other bullets for more information regarding that.

I am returning to iwaku after a long absence so I am only going to accept a certain amount of people for this. I still have a lot going on right now, and I'm still trying hard to stay afloat.

I am generally keep a professional attitude, I prefer to keep things calm and rational with my partners. Please don't mistake that with me being a push over.

My posting schedule depends highly on my own mental and physical health, as well as anything else I may have going on like school work, vacations, working, etc.

I have been role-playing since I was eleven. That is almost ten years of experience under my belt.

A lot of my ideas found bellow are very flexible! I don't mind it one bit if anyone interested wanted to spit ball ideas for plot, characters, or anything really. I love seeing how beautiful art can inspire people in different ways!

I live at home with my parents, and sometimes they require me to help them out. I attend school and have a very active social life, so there will be times where I will be unable to post. I also suffer from depression, and this greatly inhibits my desire to role-play sometimes (or do much of anything). Please try to understand that it is a very real issue for me and to have some patience. If I feel that I am lapsing I will let you know. I also get headaches frequently, and sometimes pain relievers do not make them go away. Headaches make it extremely hard to concentrate, and I will not roleplay on days that I have a headache. I'd be more than happy to converse oocly though, and get to know my partners during my down time.

- - - - My Partners - - - -

The standard rules of Iwaku do apply.

Posting speed and quantity is flexible.

No god modding, no mary/gary sues, no op characters.

I do expect at least a paragraph out of my partners.

In case of sexual themes I do prefer my partners to be an adult member, however if you are a younger individual please don't be afraid to express your interest. I will be happy to work with the age assigned rules.

If you lost interest, please let me know so the both of us can move on.

I am searching for someone to be my go to role-play partner, so dedication would be nice.

I really don't tolerate people who don't know how to act accordingly. If you are going to throw a hissy fit every time I tell you no then please go bother someone else.

I expect my partners to be comfortable playing any gender. I also expect my partners to be comfortable with all types of relationships and orientations.

- - - - The Key Box - - - -

☑ = Taken
= Favored or Craving

M x M = Male and Male pairing
F x M = Female and Male pairing
F x F = Female and Female Pairing
MOCs = Multiple Original Characters

- - - - Original Stories And Ideas - - - -
These story concepts are loosely based off of music lyrics and images that I have found over the years. Some are also influenced by dreams that I've had. A lot of the "ideas" below read "description to be added". This is mostly due to the fact that most the images below stirred up loose concepts for me, but I actually didn't write down any of my ideas. Basically I've forgotten what my ideas were for the images below. I would try to think up of something for them, but I'm sad to admit that I've lost my creative spark over the year. I would love hear if the images and titles below spark any ideas for you. If you have an idea for any of the titles below then please leave a message!

Magenta
large.jpg

School girl x boy who is more than meets the eye. My loose idea for this is obviously whats in the scene; a school girl finds a lonely looking boy out in the rain, and she offers her umbrella. This act of kindness is supposed to be moving for the boy, who hadn't received any kindness for a long time. Again, I don't have much in regards to plot. Do you have any ideas?

Abyssal
Megatruh.full.1816765.jpg

Life up high is pretty pleasant, but this girl wonders what it's like down in the abyss. I'm not really sure where I am going with this one. I think this would an adventurous roleplay, but to be honest I can't really come up with any substantial plot with this image. Do you have any ideas?

Masked
img_3990.png

I'm not quite sure where I was going with this image. I really liked the idea of "things not appearing as they seem" when I saw this, or a girl with DID/MPD. However, I'm not fond of romanticizing such a serious mental disorder, but I can't draw any other ideas from the picture. Do you have any ideas?

Jack and the Witches Hat
Pixiv.Id.2830609.full.1937150.jpg

This story is loosely based off the urban myth of Stingy Jack the drunken trickster (asshole). Jack is cursed to roam the earth as he is never allowed to enter heaven or hell. At first this was obviously pretty shitty for him, but due to the fact that he was no longer living he began to see things other humans couldn't. Fairies, goblins, gnomes, vampires, werewolves, and a plethora of other creatures. In time he found a place where these monsters roamed free from the prying eyes of humans. A little plain of existence that was created a long time ago by a powerful witch. Everyone knew of the infamous Jack (cuz he's an asshole) that had tricked satan not once but twice. Sure they knew he was a hassle to deal with, but he had no where else to go. It seemed that all those years aimlessly wandering the earth hadn't done much to change Jack of his ways, that is....until a witches hat lands into his lap. What starts out as an nefarious plot for some mindless entertainment turns into something he never saw coming.

Arcanium
Sakimori.full.1855685.jpg

When she was a young girl, Muse A watched as the people she cared for most slowly vanished from her life. In the White City where Muse A resides it is forbidden to pass the through the white gates with out a special permit. Her parents were merchants, and eligible to leave the safety of city to attend business matters. Well one day they didn't return from one of their trips. After several years, her older sister became obsessed with finding out what happened to them and she too set out to get some answers. The elder sister waited for the right conditions to sneak through the gates unnoticed, and Muse A watch solemnly as her sister turns her back on her despite her pleading. Her sister never came back either. Time went on, and Muse A tries to live her life hoping that one day her family will walk through those gates again. Eventually her grandmother passes away, and she is left alone in the world. Fueled by loneliness, anger, and grief Muse A decides that she needed closure, and she too steps through the gates hoping to fill a void left there so many years ago. Not far into her journey of the unknown, she runs into trouble and is rescued by Muse B who, for some reason or another, decides to help her seek out some answers.

Dream Maiden
Afraco.full.1816123.jpg

Description to be added.....

The Flower Boy
( Fantasy, M x F or M x M )

20150225194300_NYcnE.jpeg
Muse A is taking their lunch break in the park when they come across an empty flower stand. A bystander notices their interest in the stand, and mentions to them that it would be wise to come back next Sunday. They return at the given time and date, to find the stand full of some of the most beautiful flower's Muse A has ever seen, as well as a handsome young man Muse B. Muse A purchases one only to discover that the plant has magical properties. Muse A confronts the boy, and their world is turned upside down as he takes them on an adventure only found in fairy tales.

The Puppet
Wenqing.Yan.full.1382173.jpg

A young woman attending university has inherited a dusty manor in her deceased grandfather's will. When she arrives to the estate, she must get used to living alone in such a creepy house. Eventually after exploring the house she finds a boarded up door that is impassable. She takes it apart board by board and slips through the door. She finds a doll makers studio decorated with a plethora of various dolls, supplies, and equipment. She hears a chilling whisper lifelessly emitting from the back room and cautiously approaches flash light in hand. What she finds changes her life for the worse as the freakishly human like puppet hangs helplessly from the ceiling. Unsure of it's intentions she leaves it to its own devices, but eventually the doll grows on her. After all the creature is just as lonely as she is, or so she believes.

The Book Keeper
situations-books-man-creative-design-art-birds-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Muse A frequently visits a local book shop on their day off in order to relax. Though Muse A finds the owner, Muse B, to be quite strange, and has caught them talking to the books on several occasions. Sometimes he would go missing for hours at a time, or there will be a huge commotion coming from the back room. Despite this, Muse A isn't really bothered, as the shop is quiet and hardly crowded for the most part. Well one day, Muse A gets really curious as to what could possibly be going on in that backroom, but when they sneak in Muse A finds that nobody is there. Just an large empty room that looks like an personal library or office. Just as Muse A is about to leave the room something miraculous happens. A book flutters off from one of the many shelves to the center of the room. It opens to a certain page, and Muse A watches as it contorts and stretches allowing Muse B climb out. The two stand there in shock, and soon enough Muse B formally introduces himself as none other than the Book Keeper, protector of worlds.

Ghoulish Delights
Tajima.Yukie.full.1937227.jpg

The Scare Race
Lack.full.1936146.jpg

Cats Alley
Comet.%28Artist%29.full.1857396.jpg

- - - - Available Original Characters - - - -

These are already made characters that I have made available to any one on one story ideas that you, the reader or partner, may already have fabricated. Some of these profiles are incomplete or need to be edited, and the album itself is a mix of human and "mythical" personas ready for use. Below will be a list of these characters that I am craving to play;

Roman
(Slice of Life or Modern Fantasy)

- - - - Fandom Stories And Ideas - - - -

Kiki's Delivery Service
( Fantasy, FxM, MxM, Mature Themes, MOCs. )
kiki_s_delivery_service_by_tonychopper9-d5wvcjh.png

Three friends, witches from a small country town, have reached their coming of age ceremony. They take off together, eager to find a new home and help each other with their witch training. Eventually they happen across a port side city and learn that in the recent years public opinion of witches has turned sour due to an increase in what the magic community calls "The Lost Ones". Despite this harsh reality, they find their new home and begin their new lives. Unfortunately, the young mages must be cautious as trouble begins to arise with in the city when a small group of wayward witches arrive on the scene. Their antics eventually catching the attention of a group of witch hunters. The three young witches must prepare themselves for the difficult road that awaits them.

The Power Puffs
(Fantasy, Sci-fi, Action, Drama, Alternate Universe, Dark Themes, FxM, MxM, MOCs.)
Power.Puff.Girls.Z.full.1491727.jpg

This story begins almost a decade ago when a deadly rivalry is born between a man of science, Prof. Utonium, and a man of magic, Mr. Warlock. These poor unfortunate souls started out as child hood friends with a great amount of potential in their respective fields. They were like brothers....but even a bond between brothers can be severed with grief. After loosing someone precious to the both of them, the two were touched by an incredible darkness. One man becoming obsessed in unethical works, created what was taken from him that fateful day. He created the perfect teenage girls willing to bring safety and peace to his city once more; immediately making a name for themselves as The Power Puffs. The other, turned his back on his city and the world. He became an advocate of nihilism and chaos, for if he could not have happiness then why should anyone else? To counter the professors newest creations the wizard fabricated his instruments of destruction with his dark magics, thus creating the Rowdy Ruffs. Although, while the two are lost in war between fathers none of them realize of an even greater evil looming in their near future. A force so powerful that they just might have to set their differences aside in order to possibly save the world.

- - - - Available Fandom Characters - - - -

These are already made characters that I have created for various fandoms. Fandoms can range from anime, to live action television shows, to books. To see a list of fandoms that I am interested please see the list I created at the bottom. Below will be a list of these characters that I am craving to play;

Effie W. Campbell
(Harry Potter)

- - - - The List - - - -

The list includes genre's and topics that I would not mind centering a story around, but have no created any plot for these specific topics. If you have anything in mind please leave a message.

Soul Eater
Sailor Moon
Harry Potter
Disney Movies
Adventure Time
Miyazaki Films
Steven Universe
The Walking Dead
Digimon & Pokemon
Alice in Wonderland
Code Name: Kids Next Door
Oran High School Host Club
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Avatar the Last Airbender / Legend of Korra

Last edited:
If you have any troubles reading anything let me know and I'll try to make adjustments!

I'll try to make more updates tomorrow!

Well I can see abyssal working with my beyond death plot but I also have other ideas if you'd like to take a look.

Reactions: Esmeray
Hello! I'm rather interested in "Magenta," "Dream Maiden," "The Puppet," and "Goulish Delights" if you're still looking for partners!

Hello! I'm rather interested in "Magenta," "Dream Maiden," "The Puppet," and "Goulish Delights" if you're still looking for partners!
OOO, The Puppet is a fun one. I'll shoot you a pm and we can discuss ideas for each title. :)

• Love
Reactions: AceSorcerer
I made some updates to some of the titles above!

From this point on I'm only looking for people interrsted in roleplaying my starred titles Jack and the Witches Hat, You've got a friend in me (not currently up right now), and the Power Puffs (I know it seems like a fandom rp, but I promise you it will be different than the show!)

Hi Vio do you remember me!? Maybe not I've been on Haitus due to certain issues, we used to rp with Dark together..I'm sure of it, but anyways I've come to ask to role play Jack and the Witches Hat!

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Hi Vio do you remember me!? Maybe not I've been on Haitus due to certain issues, we used to rp with Dark together..I'm sure of it, but anyways I've come to ask to role play Jack and the Witches Hat!
YAAAAAAAAAAAASSS, I do remember you. :D

I'll send you a PM!

• Love
Reactions: WeebxDweeb
Status
Not open for further replies.