Villians, heroes, fantasy and adventure! 1x1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrometry

Best rper ever!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
All the time.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
Hi, I'm Neejeeha. I've been on this site for a while and I've lost most of my RP partners and I had school, so that ruined my ability to RP for months or find her partners. I am back to find some partners, if possible. I had a few great storylines that had amazing partners that were not only active but quick with their responses unless we were both busy. This is what I would like to offer you:

I have a plethora of characters that are written to depths that most people do not go on RPNation, so I'd like to find someone who loves their characters as much as me. :D! I have a lot of themes that I enjoy playing, but I enjoy darker themes where characters are even bad for each other because of their situation but it would ultimately lead to a good place. I love opposition, so I also do prefer to have some type of bigger thing at play here.

I write outlines for my roleplays, so we know where we are headed(for a bit) and so if we take a small break it is alright for us to pick up from where we left off. So, be open to discussing what would happen between our characters as a general path. I'm also okay with changing it around or deviating if the story calls for it.

I love alot of genres, I usually do multiple genres at once but they do have to have some romance in them. So, I prefer: dark, supernatural, fantasy, adventure, action, macabre, some horror, romance. These are not in any one preference but I'd like romance involved.

I do not roleplay MxM, but I do roleplay all other types of shipping.

For our roleplays, I tend to use the setting that I created because it's the easiest to use for medieval fantasy without making stuff up on the fly. It's fully functional but somethings are still in progress and I'd love someone who'd feel free to help create too. Due to this, I often play a lot of important NPC's. So, please feel free to help me from playing all the characters by helping the story along with your own NPCs.

I do prefer adult players because I am over 21, so anyone over that is perfectly fine with me.

As far as posting length, I would greatly prefer if you could either match me or give me more than one or two paragraphs(not every time but most times.) and I'm not a grammar nazi, but try to look over your posts so there isn't something like a swear word instead of another word, lol.

I think that's it, but what I do have a deep yearning for is some special storylines. Everything else I am interested in too, but I have a yearning for these two particular lines. Here is what I am looking for:

Lawful Evil Villian / Chaotic Good Supernatural. (This would preferably be MxF. I play the unbolded role. They would be friends as children, separated at some point and he would(as an adult) be sent after her unknowingly. So, he's a really terrible guy with a pretty good soul that's been tainted. So, she would attempt to fix him and if he could be a pretty cold, distant edgelord I would love that too, lol. I LOVE ME SOME EDGEBBs.)

Chaotic Evil Demon / Lawful Good Angel-being (The angel comes to redeem the demon(who used to be an angel) and she offers herself to him/her, which leads to a lot of bad things through the redemption. It is a way to make the demon see the error in her/his ways by technically ruining this person, then it would be the reverse where he/she would have to try to undo the damage he's done.)

These are the characters I am looking to play against others:

Water Guardian Girl
Death Element Detective Girl
Fallen Angel(A guy)
Magical Specimen

Note: Most of my storylines that we would come up with together involve bigger elements like war, some fighting and such over a period of time. I like long term. Thanks for listening, I hope someone responds. I have discord and I'm always available to talk, PM me if you want it!

If you're still looking, I would be interested in the Demon and Angel plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.